Walgreens Easy Saver Rebates

goldie

• 3 weeks later...

Well my Sep rebate came in the mail today waaay short of what it was suppose to be.

Called the 800 nbr and they actually pulled up a scanned copy of my receipt and they are sending me back an additional $19.xx. Yipee for Walgreens!

So, if it's not right - call them.

Is there a post somewhere that explains these saver bucks? Our Walgreen just opened up (next to CVS) and I want to see if it is as good as the CVS ECB deals.

Mel

The cash-coupon back things? They expire within 2 weeks so beware, specially if you like to 'roll' your savings into the next block of deals, it doesn't work. And, if you use mnf cpn it doesn't want to take off more than one cpn per item and it considers your cash cpn as a cpn. I've been dabbling with them, but so far do not like because of above reasons.

My rebate was short too. I didn't know I could call. This was a few months ago so it's probably too late now. I also had problems where sale items didn't ring up correctly. I don't think I'll be going there anymore. This is a relatively new store so maybe they don't have their act together. I don't know...

UMTerp

how long does it normally take to get that first gift card?

september was the first month that i participated, and i'm expecting $40 plus the 10%. I did scan everything and save it to my computer just in case.

was just curious. was hoping to have it by the end of the month so that i could send in october's and have it added onto the same gift card.

I didn't realize those "bucks" expired. BUT I used mine about 2 months after they expired and they scanned just fine. I was told by the cashier that even if they don't scan, they just manually override the system and let you use them.

Oh, I hope this happens for me too--I have $5 that I forgot to go spend.