Stores that accept expired coupons

Kimi in MD

Your right...I forgot all about Linens & things.

Also, even though coupons from Bed, bath & beyond have an expiration date...they never expire I was told by the clerk. I've used expired coupons in there several times.

What food & drug stores accept expired coupons? Any one know?

I'll start a list and add to it as we find out.

Stores that take expired coupons

Kmart

Linens & Things

Bed, Bath & Beyond

Your right...I forgot all about Linens & things.

Also, even though coupons from Bed, bath & beyond have an expiration date...they never expire I was told by the clerk. I've used expired coupons in there several times.

What food & drug stores accept expired coupons? Any one know?

I'll start a list and add to it as we find out.

Stores that take expired coupons

Kmart

Linens & Things

Bed, Bath & Beyond

BBB also accepts Linens N' Things expired coupons.

The BBB coupons you can use as many as you want in one transaction also, which is good since thier stuff is typically overpriced compared to other stores.

Chick Fil A (atleast around here) accepts expired AND coupons that are for specific stores. Like if the coupon says "Valid only at Main Street location" you can use it at any around here. Chick Fil A's are not "coporately owned" but they all have strict rules they have to follow.

• 1 month later...
I work at a grocery store and we do not accept expired coupons. They get rejected at the clearing house and our store gets "fined" for each one. The reason the registers accept the coupons is because the scanners only read the coupons, NOT the DATE. The cashiers are expected to check the dates. At some stores the cashiers get in trouble for taking expired coupons.

I thought I missed out on using my Walgreen's $5.00 Register Rewards coupon I earned a few weeks ago. I had forgotten about it. I immediately went to the store and purchased something so that I could try using it. It scanned just fine. The clerk never noticed it was expired. I don't know if that would happen anywhere.

I am a manager for Linens and Things and we gladly accept any expired coupon from our competitors as well as our own. We use to have the 60 day policy but that was changed months ago. I have seen guest use coupons from as far back as 2005. You can use a coupon for every item you purchase if you have that many in hand.