What types of toys in 2007 BF ads? - merged

ckemp7

I have 2 neices (5 and 3). The 5 year old LOVES the Princess Dolls and Barbies, so she is REALLY easy to shop for... Actually I think she is done considering all of the shopping I have done for her during the year... The 3 year old is another story... I saw something the other day about "Dream Town Rose Petal Cottage". I thought it looked like it would be fun for her. Does anyone have this for their children, or would you recomend it for a 3 year old?!?!

any hear about the kids tough digital camera i really wanna get one for my ds

We bought this camera for our daughter (6) it is a cute camera but sad to say it hasn't gotten much use - it was a hit for a few days but she was really disappointed because most of the pics come out blurry - I think it's only 1 MP. You might be better off buying a $50 digital camera from Sony. Sorry I wasted so much money on it.

I have 2 neices (5 and 3). The 5 year old LOVES the Princess Dolls and Barbies, so she is REALLY easy to shop for... Actually I think she is done considering all of the shopping I have done for her during the year... The 3 year old is another story... I saw something the other day about "Dream Town Rose Petal Cottage". I thought it looked like it would be fun for her. Does anyone have this for their children, or would you recomend it for a 3 year old?!?!

My 3 year old is really into the Baby Baby chou chou collection - lots of accessories.

My 6 yr old and 3 yr old are also into Littles Pet Shop stuff - you could go nuts with accessories for these things. We have a bin filled with them and they get played with more then anything in our house.

thanks.....i just want one for him to mess around with i am not really worried about printng just the fact that he can see them on the screen he'll be happy...he is 4yr old...

For a 4 year old this might be a good camera, we bought it for our 6 year old and she was very disappointed. Keep in mind the LCD is very small and cant usually tell what the picture is or was...

My sister just saw this and is thinking of getting it for her girls. Walmart has a bundle on their website under $200...Amazon has it but not in a bundle deal, but who knows, maybe soon??? Good luck!

AquaDots are a big seller here in PA where I'm at. In fact, Wal-Mart can't keep them on the shelves, they even reduced their price from $24.97 to $16.88. This is one tactic I have heard mentioned on the radio. Stores are going to offer price cuts on items throughout the Christmas buying season not just on Black Friday to keep people coming in. Anyone else hear this?

AquaDots are a big seller here in PA where I'm at. In fact, Wal-Mart can't keep them on the shelves, they even reduced their price from $24.97 to $16.88. This is one tactic I have heard mentioned on the radio. Stores are going to offer price cuts on items throughout the Christmas buying season not just on Black Friday to keep people coming in. Anyone else hear this?

I have heard the same thing about stores keeping prices lower apparently starting now, to keep people coming back for their holiday shopping, and secondly i hear some stores want to maybe avoid such a rush on Black Friday, since they have to have essentially ALL of their employees working the morning of Black Friday to get the lines moving, and directing lost customers.

I just posted another promotion that amazon.com is doing with board games by Hasbro and Mattel...

I bought the aquaDots "system" today, and i couldn't believe it was still in stock, because I have heard moms from my neighborhood talking about how that is the craze this year with their kids!!!!

Ok, I have a my daughters are 2.5 and 1 and I have no idea what to get them. Most of the toys that we have around the house from last year my one year old still plays with. I am totally clueless as to what to get them for Christmas this year.

Do they have a kitchen or a playhouse?(Rose Petal Playhouse) The big Duplex blocks come in Girly colors, color wonders or the new colors for little ones by Crayola. The little touch leap pad, or any of the little touch toys in that age range. The my First doll house is cute too. Little tykes toys are buy 19.99 get a toy free up to 19.99 value free at Toys R Us. I have always likes the shopping cart, xylophone, and many of their toys. My DD is 4 and I am have trouble not buying more for her.:D

Do they have a kitchen or a playhouse?(Rose Petal Playhouse) The big Duplex blocks come in Girly colors, color wonders or the new colors for little ones by Crayola. The little touch leap pad, or any of the little touch toys in that age range. The my First doll house is cute too. Little tykes toys are buy 19.99 get a toy free up to 19.99 value free at Toys R Us. I have always likes the shopping cart, xylophone, and many of their toys. My DD is 4 and I am have trouble not buying more for her.:D

I KNEW there was something I was forgetting. I saw the Rose Petal Playhouse advertised last night and loved it...my DH even tried to cover my eyes so I wouldn't see it...lol. Thank you for your ideas...I'm writing them all down.

We bought this camera for our daughter (6) it is a cute camera but sad to say it hasn't gotten much use - it was a hit for a few days but she was really disappointed because most of the pics come out blurry - I think it's only 1 MP. You might be better off buying a $50 digital camera from Sony. Sorry I wasted so much money on it.

My DD7 got one last year under the tree--she absolutely adores it.

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone know much about the digital arts and crafts studio? I am looking at the clickstart my first computer as well but because you need to buy additional software I am leaning more toward the craft studio. We already have ps2, ds, leapster, etc..requiring different games. I can't keep up. I wonder if the new monopoly game will be discounted much.