32" lcd tv deals

dinosaur

Hi,

I am looking to buy a 32" lcd tv at Sears for Black Friday. Once someone knows about a good deal please let me know!

Welcome to the community! The best way for you to know if they will have what you are looking for is to sign up for email alerts for when the ads come out and to become active in this community. Welcome!

Big Jim Slade

email alerts sign up: http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/

hey dinosaur, is there any particular reason you want the TV from Sears??? Or are you just a fan of good ole Sears? Because there is a good chance that best buy, circuit city, walmart, or possibly even another store could have a better deal than sears could offer up this BF.

• 2 weeks later...

Sears carries Vizio & a 32" will run you $599.99. List is $649.99, but Circuit City & Costco who regularly carry the same model have it at $599.99 & Costco extends the warranty from the original one year to 2 years at no extra charge. Kmart & Walmart also carry Vizio, a slightly different model at $597- $599.99 for 32". I have no idea if they will go on sale for bf. GL

Kristy

I have a friend who found a BF sale TV in the Best Buy ad last year. Sears carried the same TV, so they price matched and gave the extra 10% (or whatever the PM deal is) for doing the price match. Because of the extra % off, Sears can be a good deal if you can find the right TV. And Sears is nowhere near as crowded at BB on BF!

Most stores except Sears have a 10% + match deal. We purchased a 52" from Circuit City before the Black Friday sale and because they guaranteed the price for 30 days, we took our receipt back and got the price difference plus 10%, even at their own store. We got a great deal on a big screen for $920.

Most stores except Sears have a 10% + match deal. We purchased a 52" from Circuit City before the Black Friday sale and because they guaranteed the price for 30 days, we took our receipt back and got the price difference plus 10%, even at their own store. We got a great deal on a big screen for $920.

Sears also has a price math + 10% for the exact advertised item. I don't think they give the extra 10% to adjust their own price though.

I did the 42" Panasonic Plasma at Sears last year. I bought it a week before Black Friday. It was a Best Buy door buster the following Friday as a Black Friday special. Sears priced match + 10% of the difference as long as I came in with the receipt while the sale at Best Buy was going on between 5-11 am. Speak to the electronics manager before hand and make sure they will do this. I would get it in writing on your receipt cause I had to go to a different Sears for the price match. Go when crowded (when the door opens if you are doing a price match) so there will be less confrontation.

I'll just speculate, but I think the Olevia 32" will probably be near 399. I'll have to check out costs, though. I wouldn't be suprised to see a Panasonic 32" or Toshiba 32" at or near $599 or lower. The Panasonic 32 has already been as low as 699 at other retailers, and we sold the Toshiba for 750 before.

• 2 weeks later...
I am going tomorrow to buy the Olevia 32" at Sears. CC has it for $549 and Sears has it for $569. So they will price match, give the extra 10% plus they have a MIR for this tv for $50 if you use your Sears card. The tv should cost me before tax about $444. That is a good deal.

I am going tomorrow to buy the Olevia 32" at Sears. CC has it for $549 and Sears has it for $569. So they will price match, give the extra 10% plus they have a MIR for this tv for $50 if you use your Sears card. The tv should cost me before tax about $444. That is a good deal.

Isn't the 10% off pricematch policy applied only to the difference. If so, you will save only

about $2 pricematching.

We bought the 32 inch Olevia last year at CC for $399 and it is awesome! I am hoping to pick up 2 more this year at the same price on BF. Except I WONT go back to cc. They did not pass out the tickets in order and it was afree for all. BAD BAD BUSINESS

According to a circuit city manager(personal friend), Olevia has a high return rate.:eyepoppin

Hi,

I am looking to buy a 32" lcd tv at Sears for Black Friday. Once someone knows about a good deal please let me know!

Tom's hardware had an article that stated LCD prices should fall in time for the holidays. It mentioned your size in the $299-$399 price range.

According to a circuit city manager(personal friend), Olevia has a high return rate.:eyepoppin

I bought the Olevia Black 37" LCD HDTV w/ ATSC Tuner Inside Model 237V from newegg.com last year as a Black Friday deal and absolutely love it. Newegg.com customers are good at leaving feedback on their Olevia purchases and they are overwhelmingly positive. I would use these as a reference rather than circuit city manager "hearsay".