When did you stop....

jarerice

When did you stop getting presents from Santa?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. When did you stop getting presents from Santa?

• 5 and 6
    • 7 and 8
    • 9 and 10
    • 11 and 12
    • 13 and 14

Santa has not stopped his yearly visits to leave me a gift or two, and has even started leaving a gift for hubby again.

I tell hubby he must have been very very naughty not to have received gifts from Santa for so many years. He gets this nervous laugh when I tell him that lol.

• 2 weeks later...

I think I've only gotten one thing from Santa, and it was used! :lolrun:

I was in the Secret Santa at Anandtech and someone gave me a used pair of binoculars. I laughed, and now they live in my range bag, so that I can see targets down range without walking out to them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I always got gifts from Santa,the elfs and reindeer, is what the tags always said. This will be the first year i will not be getting from them...I am going to miss that....

I have a sign i hang all year in my house

WHEN YOU STOP BELIEVING YOU GET UNDERWEAR!!!!!!!!

WHEN YOU STOP BELIEVING YOU GET UNDERWEAR!!!!!!!!

I had to laugh when I read this....if you ask my sister she will tell you it is socks....

I had younger sisters so there was alway's Santa at home and even when I married and moved out I continued putting and getting from Santa on the tags...

When my dd's started asking I told them that as long as they believed in Santa, Santa would bring the gifts...and at 29 & 27 (moms themselves) They still believe...:D

And Santa still delivers!!!