The Black Friday boards are getting starting earlier every year!

EliteABombAZ

Who wants to bet on July for next year's boards? :D

LOL. I wanted to wait until mid-September like always, but the 10 or so BF threads in Deal Discussion (and all the whining :P ) convinced me to open them a little earlier. The "official" site opening won't happen for a little while longer.

Official forums coming up, then the first ads are next, then all the high-quality ads, then the official ads, then before we know it ... it's BF! :D

I know there's lots of people who wanna talk about BF all year long. But I say three months before seems to be reasonable for the official grand opening. Don't think it'll ever get any earlier than that.

We gonna send out emails to remind everyone like we did last year, Brad? That's what reminded me to come back last year.

We gonna send out emails to remind everyone like we did last year, Brad? That's what reminded me to come back last year.

That will happen soon once the site moves to the new servers and can handle all the traffic.

LOL. I wanted to wait until mid-September like always, but the 10 or so BF threads in Deal Discussion (and all the whining :P ) convinced me to open them a little earlier. The "official" site opening won't happen for a little while longer.

Brad are you accusing us of being impatient???? HUM...Now why would you do that? Could it be because it is 90 degrees out and we are talkin' about Christmas....:rolleyes:

:lmao:

:cheesy: I am so excited now, this means it is close to the big DAY!!

From and including: Tuesday, August 28, 2007

To, but not including : Friday, November 23, 2007

It is 87 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date

Or 2 months, 26 days excluding the end date

Alternative time units

87 days can be converted to one of these units:

* 7,516,800 seconds

* 125,280 minutes

* 2088 hours

* 12 weeks (rounded down)

http://www.timeanddate.com/date/duration.html

• 3 weeks later...