Secret Santa For GD?

dmmiller

this sounds like fun. i wouldn't mind being in it, since i'm the one buying and not getting it would be a nice treat. i'm not on ebay hope that won't be a problem

lisamag you have been a member since 2005 I doubt you will have any probs joining in this yr! Eve set those stipulations last yr b/c of the fact some people say they want to participate then something happens and they dont follow through-plus it was risk taking on us newbies not knowing if we would follow through- did you not realize if you sign up for any of the 3 you do get something in return?

It really is a lot of fun-I was a noob last yr so I got a noob but it was fun searching/reading her posts to try and find things she really liked and making sure i picked out a great ss gift- my ss last yr sent me a lovely bubble/bath salt set

I cant wait till this starts up again!

I am in again as well. Also would not mind being an elf too ... I had a great elf in Bayhaysay last year and would like the oppurtunity to do the same! Well I guess that is not the way it should be put. If I am needed to be one I would be glad to help ;) but of course I hope no elves are needed.

omg lmao............

i've been soooooooooo busy............

but i've been biting my fingers for this years ss, its always so much fun.

i've only popped in a few times this year, and i was only popping in this time and looked up "santa" to see when i started it last year, as i didn't want to start it way to early.

im so ready for the holidays,lol

just not the snow

omg lmao............

i've only popped in a few times this year, and i was only popping in this time and looked up "santa" to see when i started it last year, as i didn't want to start it way to early.

just not the snow

Great to see you back eve!

omg lmao............

just not the snow

Hey Eve glad your back-you dont know this BUT you are the reason i continued to hang around at GD! You were so nice last yr to let me being so new, join in on the SS exchange! So it's good to see your lil butterfly back!

Hey Eve glad your back-you dont know this BUT you are the reason i continued to hang around at GD! You were so nice last yr to let me being so new, join in on the SS exchange! So it's good to see your lil butterfly back!

awwwwwww.......... ty so much

that made my day:D

im really happy for you

keep a look out everyone, ill wait a little longer and get 2007 going if thats all right with everyone;)

Count me in for this year too! Last year I ended up with an extra gift (and a very nice one at that) because it was thought I didn't receive one when it was just a case of forgetting to e-mail the DC, and since then I've been thinking of how I could return that kind gesture this year. Suggestions will gladly be accepted :)