How much do you spend on BF?

nikkilugi

In the past I have spent between $500 - $600 but this year I am buying larger items so I think my budget will be around $1000 - $1500.

I already have the Wii for my kids which is my big purchase for them. I'm hoping to find a good deal on some TV's this holiday season.

I noticed this question brought up in another BF thread and it got me thinking. Now I'm curious on how much y'all typically spend on BF. Do you have a predetermined set amount each year or do you just decide as you shop? Does it depend on the ads? Does it vary from year to year or is it usually fairly consistent???

Let's hear it!

(I'm still thinking about my answers...)

Yeah, I'm kinda thinking that it just varies for me. Last year we didn't spend much at all, because we didn't get any 'big ticket' items. Probably spent under $50.

This year, on the other hand, we need a new computer AND a new digital camera, so I expect we'll easily spend a few hundred $$$. Hopefully there'll be some SWEET deals on those items... (fingers crossed).

Can't wait!!!

It all depends. The year before last was probably around $500 or so. I didn't buy anything big, but we were out all day, so I just kind of bought whatever. Last year I barely spent anything. There wasn't anything I couldn't live without and I was only gone for maybe 2 hours, so I think I spent around $75. This year will probably be $500 or more. There's nothing I need or really want all that bad yet, but I have about that in gift cards at the moment and I've been saving them for black friday.

Last year we spent over 3400.00 but we did get a laptop, 2 32 inch Tv , and a lot of other electronics.. It was paid off by the end of the month ( gotta lovepoint programs ) .. This year We are wanting a Plasma and laptop so it will be high up there again will pay off by new years :yup:

TOO MUCH! ;)

I don't remember what I spent last year, as it ended up being combined with stuff I picked up for my sister, and vice versa, so I don't remember that part of it...the year before I remember though, and it was $300! I never spend that much in a day (unless it's a big ticket item), so I had to sit and tally it up, because it seemed like I had a million bags! Had a bit of buyer's remorse, since some of the stuff was for me, but I must've gotten over it by last BF, because I STILL bought some stuff for myself!;)