KMART Secret Sale

chellyd

I just am letting others know that I had problems with the Kmart Secret Sale. Every week I receive their online newsletter and it always has a link to their Secret Sale. I went to pick up some stuff today (pearl necklace, earrings, and bracelt $99.99 for $19.99) and they knew nothing about it. They at first refused, but I asked them to call the manager. He knew all about it and made them give me them for that price. They weren't happy, but oh well. I luckily printed out the email, so they would have had to honor it anyways. Just a heads up.

I live in the ghetto in jacksonville florida (mandarin area) , but I have never received any information about secret sales. Is there a special sign up for ghettoees (is that the correct terminology)? I know about those pearl sets of which you refer as I bought one for one of my dirty nasty neighbors daughter for her fifteenth birthday (I chose the pink pearl and she loved it) BUT, I paid $29.00 for the set. I realize that I cannot go back in time, but I sure would like to join the Kmart Ghetto club if you can provide me with any info. You can post here, or just send a private message. I think a public post would be better because I doubt if I am the only clueless one. Thanks.

I live in the ghetto in jacksonville florida (mandarin area) , but I have never received any information about secret sales. Is there a special sign up for ghettoees (is that the correct terminology)? I know about those pearl sets of which you refer as I bought one for one of my dirty nasty neighbors daughter for her fifteenth birthday (I chose the pink pearl and she loved it) BUT, I paid $29.00 for the set. I realize that I cannot go back in time, but I sure would like to join the Kmart Ghetto club if you can provide me with any info. You can post here, or just send a private message. I think a public post would be better because I doubt if I am the only clueless one. Thanks.

:sidesplit

Our kmart store does not like to run their ac. they put fans through the store. I love going to kmart when they have the good deals going on but I usually have to fight for things in the sale paper. the majority of the time they do not have them, or they do not put them out and they have to try to find them in the back. it usually results in a "give me your number and we will call you if we find them." Bugs me, but I keep going back. I cannot resist getting shirts for 2 or $3 bucks, but I do not go in with high expectations anymore. This way I am less stressed when I leave. DD wanted to try clothes on in the fitting room recently. of course no one was at the counter, so we tried the door. It was locked. found someone to call someone else and an associate came out through the fitting room all mad and scolded us that the fitting room doors were unlocked. um, no they were not. what the heck was she doing back in the fitting room? LOL!! I have complained with nothing mattering to anyone so I just don't care anymore. I browse, find my bargains, pay and leave. LOL. Sorry for the rant.

Thanks for posting about the secret sale. I hope they have some good stuff. I rely on those jewelry bargains for gifts for women in the family. I am on my way to sign up now.

OMG...

That.

was.

classic.

And I wondered where all the Kmart's were....

Classic indeed.

Go to the bottom of the KMart homepage. Under KMart deals you can sign up for email savings. That is the link to the private sales.

Thank you so much for the info, I signed up tonight. I feel like such a special ghetto girl now with a warm bond with Martha Stewart. Heck, if I ever got sentenced for anything and was ordered wear an ankle monitor, who better to help me wear it with style. Actually I'm looking for a cheap set of corelle dishes so maybe I'll come across a set. You guys are funny.

:gdlol: