What do you think the hot toys will be this Christmas? (merged)

I'm trying to buy for a birthday right now and can't get the Little Einsteins Pat Pat Rocket or the I can swim doll anywhere now so I guess they're surely going to be on the list!!

I have been seeing the I can swim doll, but no sign of the the rocket. I think the rocket is a Target Exclusive or that is what I saw on the website but it could mean it has an extra with it or something. Hope you find them

• 2 weeks later...

The XBox 360 Holiday pack will be a hot item!

http://cache.kotaku.com/assets/resources/2007/08/360holidaybundles1.jpg

Same Price as now (Which recently dropped by $50, BTW), but comes packed with 2 games!

Does anyone know, is this a BF special or just everyday holiday special? o you know what store will have it? DH has decided he wants an xbox 360 and I'm hoping for a good deal! Or at least some free games with it:)

I agree that the Wii is going to be popular. I have already seen the FurReal bird thing, and after walking by it just twice, it annoyed me. LOL. I hve also seen the TMX Cookie Monster at TRU and WalMart, so I don't know if there is going to be the fiasco like there was last year. I haven't seen the Ernie one though. And remember last year when the FP Digital Camera was hot and hard to find? WalMArt has them down to like $46 and there were a ton! What a difference a year makes!

And you know, I could just kick myself. Last year, my WalMart had the Butterscotch Pony on Clearance for like $75.00. I just kept walking by not thinking it would be wanted again.

I agree that the Wii is going to be popular. I have already seen the FurReal bird thing, and after walking by it just twice, it annoyed me. LOL. I hve also seen the TMX Cookie Monster at TRU and WalMart, so I don't know if there is going to be the fiasco like there was last year. I haven't seen the Ernie one though. And remember last year when the FP Digital Camera was hot and hard to find? WalMArt has them down to like $46 and there were a ton! What a difference a year makes!

And you know, I could just kick myself. Last year, my WalMart had the Butterscotch Pony on Clearance for like $75.00. I just kept walking by not thinking it would be wanted again.

Our WM had both Ernie and Cookie Monster, so I agree that I don't think it'll be all the rage that Elmo was last year...

And I just got ds the camera yesterday, since he has a birthday in January, and he's almost done for Christmas, and he's been stoning us for that, in addition to ALL of the Planet Heroes stuff...they had NO pink ones, and about 3 or 4 blue ones prior to my purchase...

stacya

Did you see planet heroes on sale at tru this week. B1G1

I did, thank you! Unfortunately, my ds already has like 4 out of 6 of the ones that are on sale, and I just bought the Villains two-pack from Kohl's over the weekend, which has one of the two of that size that he was missing...so he only needs one other one of that "size" (for lack of a better term), so b1g1 won't work...in addition to that one, he needs three of the "bigger" ones, and the Turbo Shuttle, and his collection will be complete!

I wish I had other boys to buy for that were into them, because b1g1 is a great deal for them!!

Anyone know anything about the Fuzz Luvs? They start small and grow, then eventually have a baby furball if you take care of them, and I guess if they hear a loud noise they shrink back down and shiver???

A friend of mine got one for her Daughter and she thinks they'll be big this year, I haven't seen them on TV or anything

Hannah Montana stuff- I finally found the twin comforter for my daughter for christmas. Seems twin is hard to find.

Hannah montana star stage. Sold out at both my Walmarts.

Hannah Montana dolls - plenty of the one but found 1 of 2 concert dolls that were at the second Walmart (singing one that plays Best of Both Worlds)

• 3 weeks later...
I have looked EVERYWHERE for Shiver, from Planet Heroes, and can't find him...I never thought he'd be the difficult one to find, but we've managed to collect all of the others that ds didn't already have, to give him for Christmas...I will probably have to bite the bullet and order it directly from Fisher-Price and pay shipping, but my parents have already made sure to get ds the Turbo Shuttle, so other than Shiver, he, so far, has everything else they've come out with...

I got Shiver at Kohls online. I am just waiting for it to get here. I just checked it is there for $11.99.

The shipping for just that one thing would be $6.95. Maybe when their sale changes they will have a free shipping offer again. BTW October20 still worked for 20% off.

Thanks, I was going to check them tonight...they had it a couple of weeks ago when I placed an order, but I forgot to add it to it...DUH...:rolleyes: I will wait and see if they offer 99 cent/free shipping, because the october20 code is no longer working...I'll probably scout around here and see if I can find another code...I know they're doing f&f this weekend, so maybe there's a code there...thanks again!!

can you tell us what the code is for kohls?

thanks!

I can't remember where I found it, right off the top of my head, but I know it's not good until the 8th, so once it's good, I'll just do a search for all of the Kohl's topics, and look it up that way...if I run across it again before then, I'll post it, but that's probably your best bet...and you can be sure that once the 8th rolls around, someone will bump up that post, so it shouldn't be too hard to find!

Beleive it or not I think the Aquadots super studio is going to be a hot item. We tried to get it at Kmarts 50% coupon this past Saturday and no go at 3 different ones. Hubby said there was quite a few people there as well looking. Then we see in Walmart ad yesterday they were on sale for $16.96 or so. So he goes to a couple Walmarts looking and no go. I go to Target and they are all out as well and there was other people looking for it as well. I just got lucky and found Amazon has them for the same price as Walmart and I got one. Yippee. LOL.