CVS deals for 7/29-8/4

housechef2

This last week of July's deals are B-O-R-I-N-G! :yup:

SO.....here are the deals for next week.

This week looks like it will make up for it --- get your coupons ready!!

(I'll be stocking up on Swiffer items)

$1 ECB wyb 3 Pringles $1

$2 ECBs wyb 2 Planters Peanuts $2.50

$5 ECBs wyb $10 worth of Febreeze Air Effects or Fabric Refresher $2.50

$5 ECBs wyb $10 worth of Swiffer (cloths, wet cloths or duster) $6, Magic Reach, Swiffer Complete or Carpet Flick $10

$2 ECBs wyb 2 Downy or Bounce $5.49

$1 ECB wyb Irish Spring bar soap 3pk $1.99 LIMIT 2

$5 ECBs wyb Brita Pitcher Filters 3pk $17.99

$10 ECBs wyb $30 worth of Skin Effects products

$5 ECBs wyb Olay Regenerist $24.99

$5 ECBs wyb $15 worth of Olay Cleansers $8.99 or Definity $24.99

$5 ECBs wyb $15 worth of Nivea products

$5 ECBs wyb Acne Free $19.99

$2 ECBs wyb any of these Revlon products:

Revlon renewist lipcolor $6.99, Makeup eraser pen, Luxurious eyeliner or 3D extreme mascara $6.99, Age defying face primer $9.99

$2 ECBs wyb 2 Lubriderm lotion or Purell hand sanitizer, prices starting at 3.79

$3 ECBs wyb 2 Infusium 23 2/$10

$3 ECBs wyb $10 worth of Bandaids, Neosporin or Benadryl topicals.

$1.49 ECBs wyb BC headache or Goody powders 6 ct or cool orange 4 ct $1.49

$4.99 ECBs wyb Aquify multipurpose solution 4 oz $4.99

$2 ECBs wyb 2 Oreo Cakesters $2.50

$1 ECB wyb Mennen Deodorants $1.99

$3 ECBs wyb Listerine Whitening Strips $23.99

I spent 15.79 after my $20.00 ECB and $4 off $20 email and I'll get 16. 51 back after rebates and instant ECB's that printed off. I got the rest of my son't school supplies - 2 tissue, 2 box large crayons, 2 oreo cake cookies, NAIR, Aveeno wash, Johnson soft wash, newspaper - double, stayfree, goody's powder....I think I'm getting the hang of this - thanks!

Jennifer

HEADS UP!! I bought a One-Step mini Glucose meter for $19.99 and used my $20 off coupon - making it free - AND recieved a $10 ECB!!!!! This is an unlisted ECB deal!!

I've bought two total and the receipt says I STILL haven't reached my limit!!!

I'm going on a shopping spree!!! Wooooo-WHOOOOO!!!!!!

HEADS UP!! I bought a One-Step mini Glucose meter for $19.99 and used my $20 off coupon - making it free - AND recieved a $10 ECB!!!!! This is an unlisted ECB deal!!

The limit for this deal is 5.

Thanks for the heads up I will have to go tonight and use the coupons I still have left.

Where was the $20.00 monitor coupon?

Thanks...:-)

Deb

It was in the 6/17/07 Valassis ad. I bought 20 extra coupons on Ebay a couple weeks ago just to get my totals up to $50 to use the $10/$50 coupon. You might want to try there.

HTH

Does anyone know if this deal is just for the one-step mini? Because I have the coupon for this as well as a $20 coupon for a regular one-step(not mini). Thanks for any help.

Does anyone know if this deal is just for the one-step mini? Because I have the coupon for this as well as a $20 coupon for a regular one-step(not mini). Thanks for any help.

I read in another board that regular ones doesn't work.

I read in another board that regular ones doesn't work.

Thanks for the info. It didn`t matter after all. I found a $10 off $50 coupon and had my list and off to cvs I went. They didn`t have any of the mini`s so my plan was busted. LOL.

wow! thanks for the post about the ultra mini. i had 5 coupons left, so i went and the nice little old lady was there and she let me use them all and she said that is a good deal i need a new one, so i gave her one, and when she realized i got $40 in ECB she about died. so i got my 4 and $40 and turned around and used my ECB while i was there.

Those triple bucks are just for the quarterly earnings, not for the regular ECBs. You earn 2% on all your spending; with the triple bucks you get 6%. Their messages about these things are misleading, I think. They should call the quarterl earnings something different than ECBs.

Those triple bucks are just for the quarterly earnings, not for the regular ECBs. You earn 2% on all your spending; with the triple bucks you get 6%. Their messages about these things are misleading, I think. They should call the quarterl earnings something different than ECBs.

Truse, but the quarterly extra bucks were probably the beginning of the entire program. I'll take whatever they want to give me. The "triple" extra bucks don't seem to give me a whole lot more back, because I tend not to actually "pay" for a lot of stuff. With all the coupons and ECBs I already use, the actual amount I spend out of pocket is little. I do appreciate a $6 ECB more than a $2 one.