Scrapbook supplies

I don't know if I put this in the right place but where does everyone get their scrapbook supplies? I am on a tight budget and was wondering if there are any free sites anyone knows about or a place to get cheap supplies. Thanks in advance!!

I don't know about any websites, but I get most of my stuff from JoAnn's.

Get on their mailing list (fill out the postcard at the store, they are usually at the registers) and get there Sunday ad. Both will usually have 40% off coupons. I use this to buy most of my scrapbook items. They also will put a lot of scrapbooking items on sale for 40%-50% off, just watch the sales.

Hobby Lobby is also a good place to shop, they will usually have sales & you can sign up on their website to receive their emails. They send a weekly email and sometimes it will be for 40% off any item, and it will show what is on sale in the scrapbooking area.

Every once in a while I find decent stuff at Walmart. Check their craft clearance area too.

Our Hancock Fabrics carries scrapbooking supplies. I guess they don't sell much because it will go on clearance quickly and it's usually pretty cheap and different than Hobby Lobby. I also use Ebay. I have been able to find sellers who will deeply discount the shipping prices the more that you buy.

I love it when hobby lobby runs the 50% off all stickers and paper sale. Makes great prices. Joann's runs good sale prices on stacks of paper, or the coupon works great for those. I

have also found that Walmart has a new line of inexpensive things. I like their new chipboard letters. They are about 1/4th the price of other places.

If you have an Archivers nearby, sign up for their mailing list. You get 5 free sheets of cardstock every couple of months in their newsletter, plus they send additional coupons on the email list.

I don't buy anything there without a coupon - too pricey - but some of their clearance sales are *very* good.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I get stuff at a local scrapbook store, walmart, target, dollar tree, hobby lobby, michaels and joanns. Online, my favorite stores are scrapbookexpress, frugalities, rockymountainhobbies, apeekintoyesterday, mousememories, scrapyourtrip and a few others. if you get on their mailing lists, they will let you know the specials. I also belong to www.scrap-room.com it is a monthly kit club and is awesome. i get great deals on my kit and a great message board and lots of ideas and sketches.

I went to Big Lots today and picked up some scrapbook stuff:

Provo Craft Chipboard Alphabetz packs $1.00 EACH

25 PACK of Heidi S Let it Snow 12 x 12 paper $2.00

Daisy Hill Vellum Pack - Dog Theme $2.00

They have been have a great name brand selection lately.

Oh, quit it, your killing me!!!! They took out the BL here where I live, bout a year or so ago and I have been going to Florence's, but haven't got up there lately, I LOVE THIS STORE!!! :cheesy: Come to find out, their bringing one to Georgetown, KY and I can't wait and I need scrapbook supplies, to make card sets for gifts.:eek:

• 4 weeks later...
www.frugalities.com is a really good one. They have a different discount every day. I happened to catch it at 49% off and i ordered a tag maker for arounf $12 and it is usually over $25. Shipping is based on how much you spend, so that can get a little costly but it was fast.

Wal Mart`s are getting rid of all fabric & scrapbooking. I did get alot of things around 75% off, when they did this.

I get alot of my things on ebay. Have the best sales.

I make cards too and have so many places that even Big R had some scrapbooking papers about the farms.

WWW.ScrapYourTrip.com is great. They have lots of stuff especially if you don't have a lot of specialty stores in your area. They a have a really good clearance section too.

Thanks so much!!! I was having a hard time finding some international stuff I needed and this website has what I'm looking for!! :)