Kmart TODDLER furniture :O) *GREAT DEALS*

leapord420

WHAT I FOUND: (NOW MIND YOU THIS IS BETWEEN 3 STORES tried 5) :D

Delta brand Disney Little Mermaid Vanity & stool set Reg. 49.99 NOW 12.00 :cheesy:

UPC: 0 80213 86552 8

LUV by Delta brand Disney Little Mermaid toddler bed Reg. 79.99 NOW 20.00 :yup:

UPC: 0 80213 86673 *dont have last digit is peeled off)

Delta brand Dora the explorer Vanity & stool set Reg. 49.99 NOW 12.00 :eek:

UPC: 0 80213 86558 0

Delta brand Spiderman shef w/ baskets to hold toys REG.?? NOW 10.00 :D

(dont have UPC for this one already gave it as a present :o)

Delta brand Spiderman table w/ chairs REG. ?? NOW 8.00 :yup:

(same w/ this dont have UPC gave as a present :o)

LUV by Delta brand Princess (belle, ariel, ect.) table & chairs set NOW 8.00 :smirk:

UPC: 0 80213 87349 3

LUV by Delta brand Princess vanity REG. 49.99 NOW 12.00 :D

UPC: 0 80213 86553 5

Rescue squad toddler bed REG. 79.99 NOW 16.00 :shock:

UPC: 0 65857 12992 2

Rescue squad matching toy box REG. ?? NOW 10.00 :yup:

UPC: ?? *sister bought this one dont have UPC :cool:

Delta brand Disney Little Mermaid Vanity & stool set Reg. 49.99 NOW 12.00 :cheesy:

LUV by Delta brand Princess (belle, ariel, ect.) table & chairs set NOW 8.00 :smirk:

I don't shop KMart much. Are these items in the furniture section, baby section or toy section? Thanks!

My Kmart had all of this stuff, but in addition to princess and spiderman they had winnie the pooh, Cars, Elmo, Diego and Dora. They also had rocking chairs with these same characters reg $24.99 NOW $5.00

I am also looking i need Ariel items bed, vanity, and table .I am going to the ones in my area tonight what are you looking for maybe if i see them i could get it for you and meet you 1/2 with them i am in hollywood.

was in the Howell NJ Kmart this afternoon and I also found the toddler furniture - I saw and bought the disney princess rocker for $5, the disney princess table w/chairs for $8, the Tonka youth bed for $12xx - there were several of each of these items as well as the vanity set. Wasn't able to wonder further around the store since I had to meet my nephews off the bus Hope this helps someone!

Didn't find anything here...saw tables and chairs, but they didn't appear to be on clearance at all...they were with a bunch of room decor (Cars and Princesses)...I will probably try to check out another K-mart tomorrow...

I found Dora Vanity w/chair for $12, the Pink Butterfly table & chairs for $10. I found Care Bear Hide & Seeks for $2.50 each, Fisher Price Star Station Music Cartridges for $1.25. Sarah & Sam Remote Control Bicycle for $4, Aquadoodle Bear and Dog for $2.50 each. Great finds!! Most were not priced correctly but came up much lower once they were scanned. If something comes up as "see price shelf" I was told that means it is coming up on their end as .01. They cannot sell it for .01 but they are supposed to give it to you for 90% off the regular price.

Has anyone had any luck finding an extra Little Mermaid Table and Chairs or Princess Table and Chairs? Would like to trade or buy out right. I have extra Dora Vanity, Little Mermaid Vanity & Princess vanity. Please contact me if you can find the table and chairs and want to trade by mail or in person. I'm in South Suburbs of Chicago. I found 2 Little Mermaid Vanitys and 2 Princess Vanitys today at Sears Essential for $12 & $10 each.

I haven't been able to find the vanity or tables but I did find a great deal on some Ariel toys for my goddaughter. I don't remember what it was called but it's an Ariel fold-up playset that comes with small Ariel and Eric dolls and when opened up is a big castle. It was on the clearance rack of toys reg. 39.99, clearance, 19.99 but rang up 9.99. I would have gone back and see what else was half of the marked price but that particular kmart doesn't have the scanners. They had lots of Doodlebears and some disney princess dress up accesories and a lot more that I can't think of. If your lucky enough to have scanners in your kmart it might be worth a run through the clearance toys to see what deals there are.

Went to my Kmart today. I bought the Disney Princess Vanity for 7.00 and the Ariel Vanity for 7.00. they were on clearance for 10.00 but today they started 30% off clearance.

They are now an additional 30% off at my store too. Anyone know if Kmart does price adjustments on clearance items?

Has anyone found anything Princess in the East TN area? I have checked 3 K-Marts and was told those items were moved out a long time ago. We just decorated my little girls room in Princess and would love to find the table & chairs or vanity.

Went to my Kmart today. I bought the Disney Princess Vanity for 7.00 and the Ariel Vanity for 7.00. they were on clearance for 10.00 but today they started 30% off clearance.

Does anyone know if Sears will run the same 30% off clearance? I never make it all the way to a Sears.

I headed to my Kmart tonight and hit the jackpot!

I found the Graco Sage Crossings Travel System for $12.60 and a 3 pc Spiderman Table and Chair set for $5.60, and 5 packs of Crayola Color Wonder (Go Diego Go and Dora the Explorer) ringing up $.50 a pack. Also found refill packs of the Color Wonder Fingerpaints for $1.04 a pack. Can't beat deals like that!

Rushell

I headed to my Kmart tonight and hit the jackpot!

I found the Graco Sage Crossings Travel System for $12.60 and a 3 pc Spiderman Table and Chair set for $5.60, and 5 packs of Crayola Color Wonder (Go Diego Go and Dora the Explorer) ringing up $.50 a pack. Also found refill packs of the Color Wonder Fingerpaints for $1.04 a pack. Can't beat deals like that!

Rushell

Wow! Score :eyepoppin Here I thought I did good tonight ... think I'll go back in the morning :yup:

I'm thinking I might go back, too. I feel like I missed something. I was just there on Tuesday, and I swear that travel system was not there. But I was doing the happy dance when I found it. I also saw, but did not buy a Care Bears twin comforter for $9.00 and the matching twin sheet set for $5.60 and window valances for $3.50. At first my daughter wanted her room done in Princess', but I guess after tonight, she has decided on Care Bears. That's fine with me, I can get that set much cheaper than the Princess' ones, so I might go back and get it. They also had Simpsons, Nascar, and Elmo, if anyone is interested. The Elmo comforters were $4.20, if anyone is interested.

Rushell