Zen nano Plus 1GB MP3 Player, 19.99 AR

brynnfromtheblock

Creative ZEN Nano Plus 1GB MP3 Player, Dark Blue staples.com only

Sells for $49.99 then there is a$30 rebate before 6/30. The rebate number is 07-69681, There is also free shipping on $50, so add something small to put you over..

http://www.staples.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/StaplesProductDisplay?PID=1440079&jspStoreDir=Staples&catalogId=10051&productId=149907&cmArea=SEARCH&prodCatType=1&langId=-1&SID=F5647&AID=10422268&storeId=10001&ddkey=StaplesBeFree

I showed this mp3 player to hubby and he told me to order it. He sat down at the computer looking to add something so we would get free shipping.

WOOHOO!!! I finally got my 19 in widescreen LCD monitor!!!! :D

( I've been trying to talk him into buying one since Black Friday. LOL)

The easyrebate was easy as pie to fill out. This is the 1st time I have bought something online from Staples and it was no trouble at all.

Thanks OP!!! :)

I showed this mp3 player to hubby and he told me to order it. He sat down at the computer looking to add something so we would get free shipping.

WOOHOO!!! I finally got my 19 in widescreen LCD monitor!!!! :D

( I've been trying to talk him into buying one since Black Friday. LOL)

The easyrebate was easy as pie to fill out. This is the 1st time I have bought something online from Staples and it was no trouble at all.

Thanks OP!!! :)

ROFL!! That's truly an awesome filler item

I like your hubby! Did he say it was an early Mother's Day present, or has he thought of that yet?

ROFL!! That's truly an awesome filler item

I like your hubby! Did he say it was an early Mother's Day present, or has he thought of that yet?

Oh crap! I hope he doesn't realize that it's almost Mother's Day. If he does, he'll put it in the attic until Mother's Day. lol

I just received an e-mail from Staples regarding my order.

"Unfortunately, the inventory on the item you ordered is depleted and the item has been discontinued.We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and we have issued a $10 courtesy coupon

which you will recieve within 3-4 weeks. You were not billed for this item"

I went to the store today to purchase this and I didn't get one of the easy rebate slips. When the clerk checked he told me there is and never was a rebate for this. I told him there was as when I looked at yesterday. I hate when clerks make you feel like an idiot. I returned it right away.

The rebate that is listed in the system now ends yesterday.

I just received an e-mail from Staples regarding my order.

"Unfortunately, the inventory on the item you ordered is depleted and the item has been discontinued.We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and we have issued a $10 courtesy coupon

which you will recieve within 3-4 weeks. You were not billed for this item"

Just got the same e-mail. Bummer...