Best Deal Magazines March 26-April 1 Deal of the Day

Great Dane Mom

http://www.bestdealmagazines.com/

CAR & DRIVER is the ultimate magazine for every male and female car enthusiast! Each issue of Car & Driver features upcoming auto events, technical reports, international road race coverage, racing personalities, sports, road tests and performance, must-have products, and more. Makes a great gift anytime!

Valid 3/26/07

$3.99

1 Year

From snacks to full course meals, VEGETARIAN TIMES offers healthier new recipes for classic food dishes. Seasonal menus, health news, advisories, reports & research findings, guidance on diet, exercise & nutrition keep the true or modified vegan up to the minute. You won't want to miss a single issue!

Valid 3/27/07

$3.09

1 Year

TRADITIONAL HOME brings inspiration and wisdom to those desiring to make their homes warm, inviting, and comfortably elegant. Profiles homeowners and designers who share a passion for timeless style. Each issue presents up-close details of glorious homes & gardens. Make your home a traditional home; order today!

Valid 3/28/07

$3.29

1 Year

With COUNTRY HOME, your garden will be a haven, your home will be a re-vitalizing sanctuary, and the rush of to-day's pace will seem to stop right at your door. Lean how to re-vitalize rooms in new ways with original decorating tips and tricks, remodeling plans, unique gift ideas, buyer's re-sources and much more.

Valid 3/29/07

$3.29

1 Year

PARENTS is an excellent magazine geared toward women from 18 to 34 who have growing children. Each information filled issue focuses on family formation and growth while helping meet the daily needs and concerns of modern mothers. Regular features include information about beauty, food, fashion, home, age specific child development, and more.

Valid 3/30/07

$3.29

1 Year

Promising to help you express yourself, celebrate life's seasons and events, and connect with the people who matter the most, HALLMARK magazine is a truly unique publication. Each month brings you elegant crafts, articles, feature stories, sensible recipes, and much more. A great magazine at a great price Order a year for everyone you know today!

Valid 3/31/07

$3.99

1 Year

LADIES HOME JOURNAL is a wonderful women's magazine that features articles and information on today's family life, relationships, celebrity profiles, health tips, beauty and fashion, real-life stories and fiction, interior decorating, recipes and more. Ladies Home Journal covers all the issues important to women. You cannot miss with this fantastic price!

Valid 4/1/07

$3.99

1 Year

Just want to let you know that I ordered a magazine from here in the beginning of December and still have not received it. I have sent several emails, with no replys back. However, they did take my money. I would really be leary of this company.

Just want to let you know that I ordered a magazine from here in the beginning of December and still have not received it. I have sent several emails, with no replys back. However, they did take my money. I would really be leary of this company.

Magazine subscriptions take a looong time to come in. If you order through a site like this it will take even longer. I ordered Nintendo Power magazine on January 20th, and it wasn't until March 12th that I received an E-mail from Nintendo confirming my order. The E-mail also said that it will be another 4-6 weeks until I get my first magazine.

I've ordered from this company many times over three years and always got great prices and never had any problems. I have recommended them to many people and they have all been happy.:D

I have bought magazines from them many times over. They do take a very long time to start receiving....like 3 months or more,lmao, but they do come! Netmagazines.com however are horrible and their customer service stinks!lol

SECRETSALE18 is still valid to take 18% off some magazines. I know it took $0.84 off of Nintendo power bringing it down to $3.85.

I see that you have to opt in to their Vintage program. What's that all about? It says one email a month, is that the case or does it get annoying?

They do have some great deals on magazines.

Every couple of days I get 1-3 E-mails from them advertising sales and such. I'm saving $20 so I'm not complaining :D , but others may find that annoying.

Just use a spam E-mail address and you should be fine.

Hey know that I remember it I ordered Nintendo Power a really long time

ago and we have never gotten it. It was from a deal posted here and I think

it was only about $2.50 or so...hmmmm I wonder what else I have ordered and

forgotten about:confused:

Hey know that I remember it I ordered Nintendo Power a really long time

ago and we have never gotten it. It was from a deal posted here and I think

it was only about $2.50 or so...hmmmm I wonder what else I have ordered and

forgotten about:confused:

Yes, I ordered that one too,lol. Haven't see a charge for it yet but it should be here soon. I'm thinking it was near the end of January?