Rite Aid deals 2/25/07-3/3/07

Catiyana

Crest pro-health $2.49 - $1 coupon from insert - $2.49SCR=$1 profit

Maybelline Mascara & Eyeshadow is B1G1

Here is the deal use either 2/$1 coupons from 1/21/07 Valassis or in my store they had 1/$2 sticky tags on some of the other products.

Mascara 2/$4.99- 2/$1 coupons - $3SCR= .01 profit

Eyeshadow 2/$3.59 - 2/$1 coupons=$1.59-$3SCR=$1.41 profit

or if they have the stickies

Mascara 2/4.99- 2/$2 tags=.99- $3 SCR= $2.01 profit

Eyehadow 2/$3.59 - 2/$2 tags=.41- $3 SCR= $3.41 profit

Now this may vary because my store did take coupons for both items, yours may not. Also they might not have the tags and you might want to have a few more items because they will not give you money for overage. I usually get several items so there is no problem. I was also told you can mix and match but I did not try it.

Orbit Gum Single pack

.69 -2/$1=.38 for 2 packs Coupon from last Sundays paper

I got the creme eye shadows B1G1. They were 6.19 each, but of course one was free. In the store they had $1. off coupons and I picked up two.

So $6.19-$2.=$4.19 plus $3. back in rebates for a total of $1.19

You made out better getting some free, but were they a different type of eye shadow?

ok, I just got off the phone with a helpful person at Rite Aid SCR headquarters (or whatever it's called :)) I'm going to pass the info along in case someone besides me isn't paying quite enough attention. LOL On February 23, I purchased the crest pro health toothpaste. It had a sign in front of the item saying on sale for $2.49 with $2.49 SCR, etc. When I got home (I know, I know, I should have looked at my receipt immediately, but I was - as usual - in a hurry), I noticed I was charged $3.49, not $2.49. When I entered in my receipt online, I was not given a rebate for this item. So, OK, by this point, I'm not happy.

So this morning I called. Turns out, I bought the toothpaste 2 days too early. The sale price and the SCR opportunity did not start until 2/25! The Rite Aid is 20 or so minutes away, but luckily I have to go by there this afternoon. I'm going to return the toothpaste & repurchase since this rebate is good till 3/3. That's getting it in just under the wire, huh?

Anyway.... to repeat, the moral at the end of this overlong cautionary tale is READ THE OFFERS CAREFULLY, ESPECIALLY THE DATES!

Happy Shopping!