Nicely Priced Jewelry

jenilyn

Im not sure if this is where this thread belongs but....

Nice jewelry auction site. I was turned onto it by Kodis97 while looking for a ring for DH!

I instead bought myself a necklace. Its absolutely beautiful.

Auction site, very VERY easy to use.

www.bidz.com

Prices are great guys! Always something different!

Sorry if this shouldnt be posted here, hopefully someone can move it if not.

THANKS TO THE OP ****Kodis97!:D

Both DH and I have used this site...easy to use, good prices, nice jewelry. One of SH's clients is a goldsmith, he was really impressed with the quality and workmanship of the bracelet DH bought me (I happened to be wearing it when he came into the office). That made be feel even better about the site :-)

I just ordered a watch from there....have had a hard time finding any consumer feed back on this company, so we will see.

***after doing a little more digging for consumer reviews, I was not pleased with what I found out there. I have canceled my orders with them via live chat. We will see if the refund shows up. I did print out and email (myself) the transcript from the live chat as a back up just in case. ***

I bought a 1/4 KT sapphire bezel set pendant, on a chain of course fromthem the 1st 10minutes I was on there!

I LOVE IT!!!!

I wouldnt neccesarily expect Saks jewelry from them, but I took my new necklace to a local independent jeweler and he was very suprised at the quality and craftmanship. Said I got a Hella' deal.

Works for me!

I love this site... will continue to use:D

I bought a 1/4 KT sapphire bezel set pendant, on a chain of course fromthem the 1st 10minutes I was on there!

I LOVE IT!!!!

I wouldnt neccesarily expect Saks jewelry from them, but I took my new necklace to a local independent jeweler and he was very suprised at the quality and craftmanship. Said I got a Hella' deal.

Works for me!

I love this site... will continue to use:D

I am glad I was not the only one to buy from them within 10 minutes or so of going on. lol I bought a topaz ring (hubby's birth stone). I chose to pay with paypal so I am hoping to get my $15 rebate from them too. :)

Thanks for the post OP!!

Please be very careful with this site. I ordered a ruby ring and never received it. It was a complete nightmare. I had to file a paypal claim as well as get my credit card company involved to get my money back. They were very confrontational and extremely unprofessional. It was such a nightmare that I actually filed a complaint with the BBB, which I have never done before. Personally, I will NEVER use them again and would not recommend them at all. The BBB gives them an F rating...wish I would have looked them up before I ordered! I do not have enough posts to post the link to the BBB report, but if you go to the BBB website and do a search for Bidz you can find the report.

i am so sorry for all the people who have had a bad experience with bidz.com. I personally have bought 78 pieces from them in 9 months (gifts and gifts for myself!!):cheesy: and i have had 2 pieces that i was not pleased with. but all in all i have gotten some great things, my jeweler was very impressed! i found them to be the BEST place for gifts for co workers, in-laws, and myself!!

i got a 1 carat diamond and ruby tennis bracelet for $168!!!!!! it is my pride and joy!

Please be very careful with this site. I ordered a ruby ring and never received it. It was a complete nightmare. I had to file a paypal claim as well as get my credit card company involved to get my money back. They were very confrontational and extremely unprofessional. It was such a nightmare that I actually filed a complaint with the BBB, which I have never done before. Personally, I will NEVER use them again and would not recommend them at all. The BBB gives them an F rating...wish I would have looked them up before I ordered! I do not have enough posts to post the link to the BBB report, but if you go to the BBB website and do a search for Bidz you can find the report.

http://www.labbb.org/BBBWeb/Forms/Business/CompanyReportPage_Expository.aspx?CompanyID=13099007

Okay, I really don't have anything to say either way about bidz.com because I never ordered from there, but for any of you who like silver or buy gifts for someone who does www.silverjewelryclub.com has some really cute pieces and the quality has been good. I've ordered several pieces as gifts for my hubby (stainless bracelets) and my niece and then also a bunch for myself and for $5.99 you can't beat it :)

Okay, I really don't have anything to say either way about bidz.com because I never ordered from there, but for any of you who like silver or buy gifts for someone who does www.silverjewelryclub.com has some really cute pieces and the quality has been good. I've ordered several pieces as gifts for my hubby (stainless bracelets) and my niece and then also a bunch for myself and for $5.99 you can't beat it :)

That site is pretty unique. Items are all FREE ($5.99 is the shipping) and they change several times an hour. Will have to check that one out once in a while. Thanks for the link.

That site is pretty unique. Items are all FREE ($5.99 is the shipping) and they change several times an hour. Will have to check that one out once in a while. Thanks for the link.

You're welcome :) Beware though...it gets to be a bit addicting! lol I just ordered another ring yesterday :)

Okay, I really don't have anything to say either way about bidz.com because I never ordered from there, but for any of you who like silver or buy gifts for someone who does "snip" has some really cute pieces and the quality has been good. I've ordered several pieces as gifts for my hubby (stainless bracelets) and my niece and then also a bunch for myself and for $5.99 you can't beat it :)

OMG, I'm already addicted!!! Just purchased a pair of earrings for my DD! Thanks for sharing the site.

The BBB thing was a little confusing to me. It looked like they basically had no info on them other than 5 complaints. Maybe I'm just not reading it right. I don't know. Anyway, I won't buy anything expensive from their other site, but if something were to happen and I lost $5.99, that's not a huge loss :) It's worth the risk for me since I have gotten quick service everytime and I have loved everything that has come.