Anyway to get Sunday Ads before Sunday?

gusgus

In Houston we get the early Sunday edition on Saturdays :)

I am in Florida now but lived in Houston for quite a while. I sure do miss getting the Chronicle as early as 10 am on saturday morning. Do they still have them delivered to your car at almost every light?

We have a Sunday News subscription and the "sunday guts" as we call them are delivered Sat. night. It has all of the ads, coupons, and extra sections to the paper, and then the front,local and entertainment sections are delievered sunday morning.

Your Sunday guts are delivered on Saturday? That's awesome, we have 7-day delivery, I asked if we could get the Sunday extras delivered on Saturday & they said they couldn't do it. Yet, if I go to the little market in town they have them there & it's the same delivery person.

I go to the local gas station and buy the Sunday paper on Saturday. It costs me $1.50 for just the flyers because the actual paper isn't out yet.

Same here. I go to the local WAWA and they let me buy a Sunday insert on Thursday when they get dropped off. I pay the price of a Sunday paper but its well worth it.

Same here. I go to the local WAWA and they let me buy a Sunday insert on Thursday when they get dropped off. I pay the price of a Sunday paper but its well worth it.

tTats weird.I buy the early Sunday edition on Saturday here on Long Island.Everything is in it except the sports section(who cares) and its only .75.It even says .75 on the cover.Are you sure urs is suppose to be $1.50?Just a thought.