Sears Boys Skechers only $14.99 ONLINE ONLY!

Ragsmeow

Sears deal of the day has boys Skechers athletic shoes on sale for $14.99, regularly $39.99. Available sizes are 11-6.

This offer is available online only and is valid today only, Wed. January 3rd.

You can even choose in store pickup and save on shipping.

http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/product.do?BV_UseBVCookie=Yes&vertical=SHOE&cat=Kids&subcat=Youth+Boys+%28size+11-6%29&pid=036T0133000

Even with shipping the cost of the shoe is like $21 before tax. I just paid $40 for Sketchers before tax to purchase at a B&M this last weekend. I would say 50% off is a pretty good deal even with the shipping.

FYI - I could pickup my younger son's size at only one of my local stores but my older son's size was unavailable for pickup at any of the stores. I think it is solely a stock issue per store.

I got in on the Reboks that wer on sale for $9.99 last week. They would not ship to store at that price, but our local store did have it in stock. I went to our store and got them to give me the $9.99 price (they were $39.99 on sale) without ANY problems.

I went back that evening to get a pair for my mother in another size that I knew they had in stock. I brought all of the paper work I had in the morning. The evening manager said that would not honor the ad. She said it must be a closeout. She checked the paperwork because it should have said if it was and couldn't find it marked anywhere as closeout, but still would not give it to me at the price.

She said they can't make any money with that price. I told her I had talked to SC and that was why I brought the paperwork in. They told me it would be honored. She said sorry, but NO. I was not the first person to bring in an ad in the last few months according to her. I told her she had better have a talk with Corporate CS because when a customer is told they will get the price and goes to the effort of going to the store to get it, it is bad business for the store when they are turned down. It DEFINITLY depends on who you get wether you get the price if you go to the store!

I just realized, for some reason, these are not available for pick-up in store like some of their offers have been in the past. You will have to have these shipped.

It appeared that way at first, but once I began the checkout process, it offered the in-store pick-up option...

I am still on the fence, as my son doesn't need them NOW, but will in the spring...

Joanne

The site says online only, but I click the button anyway just to see and it let me. We have two stores here in Baton Rouge and only one of them had them available for pick up....I bought two pairs and picked them up earlier today. Great deal!!