Up to 75% off at My Twinn!!! Awesome "Just like me" Dolls!!!

gorevis

There are some great deals at www.mytwinn.com ! My daughter received a "just like me" doll for Christmas. I have been going nuts on the site with the sale prices. I have purchased matching jackets, shirts, pants, hats, shoes, and more at low prices! Luckily, her birthday is in January, so I get great deals! Oh, every where we go, people are commenting on how cute the doll and my daughter is, so fun!!!

I love My Twinn. My daughter received hers 2 Christmases ago and she loves her. She takes her everywhere. Another good place to find matching clothes is on Ebay. They are sometimes cheaper than on the My Twinn site. My DD is finally fitting into some of the clothes I bought when she got her doll. She has the pale blue vest set, the snowflake pants with fleece (purple) Got 2 sets of those different sizes last time so they lasted her a while. She also has a purple vest set with pants that have zippers on the side. I was even on their test board for a year, and then they gave me an additional 20% off coupon to use when they had their big clearance sale. I guess I have to go shopping now.:D

My dd is 17. She has 3 of the American Girl Dolls (similar price range to My Twinn), one of which is meant to look like her (and pretty much does). The quality is so good. And yes, they'll be something (along with the clothing, accessories, etc., she accumulated) that she'll be passing down to her children. Or dressing up and using for decoration. They are that nice. For several years when she was younger her interest in these dolls oriented her holidays & bday, giving everyone something they could get her to go along with the theme. That really helped out in the storage department. Much better for us than a hodge podge of unrelated objects we had a hard time finding a place for. Most of her barbies, etc. are long gone to Goodwill, but I can't imagine she'd part with a piece of her AG stuff , and I'm sure My Twinn has the same effect. (BTW, I would've considered a My Twinn for dd, but we had already started with AG and the scale is slightly different).

• 1 year later...
We did AG with DD, now 13. She has Bitty Baby, it was her first and only baby doll; Kirsten who looks like DD; and Kit (gift from a family member). She loves those dolls. When she was younger they went everywhere with us, even on vacation. The quality is so exceptional they are all in excellent condition despite being dragged around for years. They are something she will have forever. I didn't know about My Twinn or we might have done those....