Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Is there anybody here from MS? I shop in the Jackson area and Southaven. It's quite a drive to either store.

I was in Jackson yesterday and found some good deals. I got 3 pair of shoes for the kids (3.98 for one pair ad 4.98 each for the other two). Picked up the Superman gloves (4.xx) and a footed sleeper (3.xx).

got the rival roaster for 14.98, it was the last one in the store and the box was in terrible condition, but can't beat the price (I know some of you got it for 7**, but since it's the last one, I grabbed it)...missed out on the beverage fountain and knives :(

Just got an invitation for a baby shower in two weeks, so went to the baby section...all the clearance is gone :(

It's just not my Target week I guess

I was at Target yesterday, looking at some half price (48.xx instead of 98.xx) men's electric razor systems. I heard and employee tell a customer they would be marked down again on Wednesday. Sorry, I don't know the exact name, but it was called a razor "system" if that helps.

I got the Pagoda fireplace and bench for $17.xx, doodlebear for $2.xx, oh...and new snow boots for the whole family. Three isles of snow boots were marked 75% off. That's what happens in PA (North Wales) when we have had NO measurable snowfall yet! Works for me :)

I found the solar lights 8-pack for $12.48. It was only marked at $34.XX, but I remembered the posts about them and scanned them. I am so excited about them!!! They still had a lot left...that was at the Timonium, MD store. Our local store has them redesigned for $49.99, and now you only get 6 in the pack.

I read a few post back there were sewing machines on sale does anyone know what brand they were and what the price is . I am looking for cheap one for my daughter to learn on.

One was the Shark Euro Pro for about $59.xx and a Singer Protege??? for about $89.xx. At 50% off it a good deal.Still hoping for 75% off:gdcar:

Just got back from Target shopping. I found the following deals: 1) Oneida Bamboo Pot Spoons -original price- $5.96 clearanced to $4.18 scanned for $1.48 These must be hand washed. 2) Stuffed elephant gift card holder with 2006 on the foot. I am going to let my dog have this as a dog toy. He has chewed up all his Christmas toys.) - $.37 3) Amy Coe Baby Bodysuit- reg. price- $5.98 - clearance - $2.98 4) Amy Coe Baby Union Suit- reg. price- $9.99 - clearance - $4.98 5) Carter's Baby Booties- reg. price- $4.99 - clearance - $3.48 6) Classic Pooh Baby Pants 2 pair- reg. price- $9.99 - clearance - $6.98 I am giving the baby items as as shower present. 7) Hickory Farms Party Bites 11 oz. - clearance - $1.98 8) Gift bottle of Salad Oil- reg. price- $12.99 - clearance - $3.25 9) Kitchen Essentials -set of kitchen utensils- reg. price- $17.99 - clearance - $12.58 - scanned - $4.48 This is a nice set of stove utensils. I am going to use one and give the other as a wedding present. 10) Kitchen Aid all purpose shears- reg. price- $7.98 - clearance - $3.98 -scanned $1.98 11) Diamond Shelled Walnuts 6 oz. - scanned $2.94 -These were not clearanced. They were on the shelf. 12) Nestle Toll House Swirled Chocolate and Mint morsels - 10 oz. reg.- 2.39 - clearanced $1.67 I have noticed on this site that these have been less at other Targets. Only a few of the toys were marked down so I didn't purchase any.

PLease stop me I'm hooked!:cheesy:

Went early this am. Got leap frog learn-around playground reg 59.98 for14.98, bratz sisters set 4.98, 10 piece chicago cutlery with block reg 49.99 for12.48, 4.5 qt cal pan reg 80.00 for 19.98, kitchenaid knife reg 19.99 for 4.98,kaid trivit 17.99 for 4.48, corkscrew reg 29.99 for 2.00, peeler .74, 4 gal peanut oil for turkey fryer 4.00! I tried to buy a floor sample car seat for 34.00 but mgr said no, against the law. Oh well, I tried.

Is there anybody here from MS? I shop in the Jackson area and Southaven. It's quite a drive to either store.

I was in Jackson yesterday and found some good deals. I got 3 pair of shoes for the kids (3.98 for one pair ad 4.98 each for the other two). Picked up the Superman gloves (4.xx) and a footed sleeper (3.xx).

I am in Jackson. I found several good deals yesterday and today at the Target on I-55 at County Line Rd. I plan to go to the Target by Dogwood Festival on Lakeland tomorrow because they usually have more things in that store. :)

Are there good Target deals in Lee county? It would be worth the drive for me, the one in Naples is small

just sent you a pm.. and hope to see ya soon :yup: while you have the nicer mall (Abercrombie & Hollister), we have the bargain basements... Target, Kohl's.. Super Target & getting another Super Target soon...

Today I bought 5 2-pair packs of gloves for 37 cents (that I'll use to send to the troops when it gets colder), a pair of slippers ($2.48), and a 2-pack of sleepshirts ($4.98). A lot of cute pajama sets on clearance at my store.

that is a nice thougth!! I plan on going to Target tomorrow. If my Target has any left, I will pick up several pairs of gloves & send them to my kid's old Science teacher.. her son in over there and the school sends his unit things.. :)

I got a couple of the air hogs hover thing today. That was a good tip - they weren't marked on clearance at all and the tag on the shelf still said $24.99. Great deal at $4.98. The science wiz kits were not coming up at all in the system when we scanned it so I didn't bother today. I couldn't find an associate to talk to them about it and lately the supervisors have just been telling me that if it comes up "not available" then they can find the last sale price and sell it to me for that. Didn't feel like doing battle today, lol. I am nice really :)

Got my son a great pair of boots for $4.98. Found some pillow covers to keep stains off them for $1.98.

My son purchased a gamecube game Starfox which the tag said $19.99 but when he went to pay the total with tax was only $15.03 - nice. Very happy with our trip today.

My deal of the day was a 12x9 Eddie Bauer screen house... reg $99.99, today for $24.98!

They also had Eddie Bauer sports sets, like horseshoes and bocce for $14.98... wishing now I had gotten the horseshoe set.

I also got another Airhog Vectron Phazer remote thingy for $4.98. Several of the Jacksonville and Orange Park FL targets have these on the reg shelf for $24.99.

Found another pair of moon shoes for $7.98.

Talked myself out of some gloves, clothes, and other stuff. And the Foosball tables and Sewing Machines were still only 50%... I am hoping for 75% on those.

There are a lot of those Disney mix sticks video/music player thingies at 1/2 price... I haven't looked at them really close, so I'm not sure what they do. I'm wondering if anyone knows whether they would make a good gift? Do they work well? If anyone knows, I'd sure appreciate hearing how they work. If they go down to 75% off, I'd like to get one for my dd and niece.

Yes these do work well.got my DD one for christmas.It is awesome,very easy to use/load music on to and the volume is awesome.Used on the loudest volume hurts my ears.Well worth the money and yes you would be the best mom/aunt if u bought these.(LOL)

There are a lot of those Disney mix sticks video/music player thingies at 1/2 price... I haven't looked at them really close, so I'm not sure what they do. I'm wondering if anyone knows whether they would make a good gift? Do they work well? If anyone knows, I'd sure appreciate hearing how they work. If they go down to 75% off, I'd like to get one for my dd and niece.

Yes these do work well.got my DD one for christmas.It is awesome,very easy to use/load music on to and the volume is awesome.Used on the loudest volume hurts my ears.Well worth the money and yes you would be the best mom/aunt if u bought these.(LOL)

My girls 5,8 both have one, and they don't go anywhere w/o them. Super easy to work, and the internal battery seems to work forever! They both have cd players, but the cd's scratch too easy. I download them on my computer, and put them on thier mix sticks. I didn't buy the disney cards for them though. I bought them each a 256 SD card, and they hold a ton of songs! Now if I could only teach them to sing!!!!!!! They are super durable too. I wouldn't dream of letting an ipod accidently hit the floor, but these will survive a fall.

Today was the last day to use the cheese coupons, I used those and got 6 bags of cheese for about 50 cents a piece. Those lamps people have been talking about for 14 bucks. I was hoping to find some inexpensive school supplies but my local target didn't have much of a selection and none of it was clearance...guess I missed that in September...guess that I will have to hit the dollar store for that

Tonight I found 2 different 20" boys bikes for $17.48!!! They were not marked so I had a guy come and scan them for me, his jaw dropped when he saw what they rang up at :eyepoppin

I can't even remember the brand on them (they are still loaded in the truck) but the one has a racing plate on the front with a number and I think it was yellow. The 2nd one was the same body style but grey and no number on the front. I also watched the man working scan a men's bike after he helped us, got the same look and he took it into the back for himself!

My receipt says 20" Torrid #082050045

Most of the clearance was wiped out today, but I did manage to find a KitchenAid ceramic loaf pan wth silicone grips 75% off down to $3.74. It was still marked at the 30% off price though. The bulk items were still only 15% off and pretty picked through already.