Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

^^^^ where????

i go to target everyday and dont find shizz... ever...

any clues??? our psp games are inside some locked case.... i cant take em out and scan em

Ohhhh we are getting closer to the after Christmas mayhem! It won't be too much longer. I've got my babysitters already lined up! Now, hopefully none of my kiddos get sick and put a crimp in my shopping plans! :shock:

Found some good deals at Target today. I got Planters Dry Roasted Peanuts in the 14 oz. glass jars for .74 each and a Glad Scented Oil Candle with Holder marked down to 4.24- a 4.00 coupon from the inserts, making it only .24!!! I also noticed lots of 30% off clearance in the infant/toddler clothing and in the kitchen utensils/pots and pans. There was also some liguid Tide 48 load I think marked down to 6.xx.

Hi..

Just a quick question..Do any of you visit your fav Target on Christmas eve to stash anything?? Or do you feel pretty safe if you are at the store when they open on 12/26??

If you stash something, make sure you find a GOOD hiding spot. First of all, you run the risk of a customer finding your stash because there's always a massive amount of people coming through on Christmas Eve. And with all the employees that will be there that day, they might find it as well.

If you stash something, make sure you find a GOOD hiding spot. First of all, you run the risk of a customer finding your stash because there's always a massive amount of people coming through on Christmas Eve. And with all the employees that will be there that day, they might find it as well.

...or in case a serial 'unhider' comes along that finds 'un-hiding' clearance items as fun a sport as is the Minute Maid $.69 juice scavenger hunt .... :eek: Of course i would NOT be speaking of myself,,,,definitely someone else... :cool:

i just remembered a great deal from target...

this one was from long ago though... i was just wandering around target with really nothing to buy one lunch time then i saw this dvd named NOT ANOTHER TEEN MOVIE... it had an orange tag priced for 5. something... i took it and when the cashier scanned it, it was $2!!!!!

i was soo surprised... i thought the machines were wrong and i might get charged for not saying anything...

i didnt realize it til now..

...or in case a serial 'unhider' comes along that finds 'un-hiding' clearance items as fun a sport as is the Minute Maid $.69 juice scavenger hunt .... Of course i would NOT be speaking of myself,,,,definitely someone else...

lol...I kinda feel guilty whenever I hide something....But my local Targets get cleaned out really quick....So I am thinking just this once....lol...

Didn't find a whole lot yesterday. One item I did find was the Super Paper Mario for Wii strategy guide for $3.74 - 75% off.

Also picked up the Simpsons dvd for $11.99 :eyepoppin by using a Target coupon for $5 off.

Where did you get your $5 coupon? Which Simpsons dvd?

I hadn't found too many good deals at Target lately but today I picked up a CribShield System for $2.46!!! It was an internet return w/ an as is sticker. I also found the Greenies for 4.66 "as is" down from 18.49. There were about 6 bags of these (large ones) so I'm not sure where they came from.

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=1-1/qid=1198122642/ref=gp_se_search-results-asin-redirect/601-0268903-2734517?ie=UTF8&asin=B000CF3NRU

Whenever I hide things, I feel like all eyes are on me and that I'm going to get arrested or something! LOL Just a hint, furniture is a great hiding spot for stuff!! ;)

i hid a shirt for my kiddo in a dresser. when i was doing it i just had a feeling someone was watching me.... a very uneasy feeling even tho i looked around and no one was there. so i go about shopping the rest of target and later on i happen to cross the isle by the dresser and guess what i saw..... the shirt hanging up by the dresser!

so someone was watching me...i guess from above vis security cameras.

i dont stash anymore cause of that.

...or in case a serial 'unhider' comes along that finds 'un-hiding' clearance items as fun a sport as is the Minute Maid $.69 juice scavenger hunt .... :eek: Of course i would NOT be speaking of myself,,,,definitely someone else... :cool:

I have been looking for linens and found cases of wipes marked down from $12 to $3 and yes I bought them all.... you never know:D

I had my first good find at Target. I found a pj set marked at 2.49. I also felt so weird that they might think I switched the price. I did notice one thing when I picked up the pj set. The shirt had a dino and the pants had firetrucks. I didn't care, so I took it and the cashier said Wow is there anymore. That was the only one I saw. She looked at the set again. Oh looks like it was a 4 piece set and it is missing two so thats why it cheap. Good find she told me. I left happy.

Found some Christmas Glade candles marked down this morningin Lewisville, Texas.

The Glade candle that comes in the glass dish was marked down to $4.29 - $4.00 coupon

= .29; and the small Glade candles in the jar were marked down to $1.49 - $1.00 coupon

= .49.

In SW Ohio, clearance stuff is starting to appear again. I went out tonight and there was a lot of stuff marked 30% off including sheets, vacuums, chefmate stuff. The 12 pack of washclothes in Christmas colors (red/green, and blue but not white)were marked to 50% off.

i hid a shirt for my kiddo in a dresser. when i was doing it i just had a feeling someone was watching me.... a very uneasy feeling even tho i looked around and no one was there. so i go about shopping the rest of target and later on i happen to cross the isle by the dresser and guess what i saw..... the shirt hanging up by the dresser!

so someone was watching me...i guess from above vis security cameras.

i dont stash anymore cause of that.

I don't stash either. It's not worth it to me.

could someone please help me get the glade coupons -are they Target or man?

thanks

Go to GladeFlamelessCandle.com.

Here's what you do at the store.

1. Pick out the fragrance you want

2. Go to check out and after the clerk rings up the candle, it will prompt them to scan a gift card for $5.00. The clerk will ring the 2nd candle, again it will prompt for a 2nd $5.00 gift card.

3. At that time, provide the clerk with the B1G1 coupon and whalah! Two candles for the price of 1 PLUS TWO $5.00 gift cards.

Target pays you for buying the candles! I have gotten 2 $5 target gift cards so and am going back for more.

Go to GladeFlamelessCandle.com.

Here's what you do at the store.

1. Pick out the fragrance you want

2. Go to check out and after the clerk rings up the candle, it will prompt them to scan a gift card for $5.00. The clerk will ring the 2nd candle, again it will prompt for a 2nd $5.00 gift card.

3. At that time, provide the clerk with the B1G1 coupon and whalah! Two candles for the price of 1 PLUS TWO $5.00 gift cards.

Target pays you for buying the candles! I have gotten 2 $5 target gift cards so and am going back for more.

Okay I found the bogo coupon on the glade website, but I'm not understanding what you mean about the 5.00 gift cards. ?????