Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Re: Internet Returns

I picked up a Air Hog E-ChargersHolograms Plane for $3.26 Orig $12.99

It is a smaller plane and it charges in under a minute. I bought it for my Dad:D

I LOVE finding the Internet Returns! When I am at Target I always look for them.

Great job on finding the "KawasakiKFX 700 for $9.96"

Picked up

Spyro for GC @ $7.48

PoC Jack Sparrow PS2 @ 9.98

Animal Junction with memory card GC@ 9.98

My target had the Spyro games (new and sealed) with an AS IS sticker for $2.48. Cashier thought that was odd as it was sealed so she called back to electronics. Confirmed the price. Then she asked me how many more if any were back there! LOL. They had 6 of them w/ the AS IS stickers on them.

My target had the Spyro games (new and sealed) with an AS IS sticker for $2.48. Cashier thought that was odd as it was sealed so she called back to electronics. Confirmed the price. Then she asked me how many more if any were back there! LOL. They had 6 of them w/ the AS IS stickers on them.

WOW! Never can find anything with a AS IS sticker at our local Target..

Guest online_assistan
Also, you will find the red and white stickers on floor models. I know the other day they had irons and what not without boxes and manuals with those stickers on them.

I stumbled across a whole endcap in electronics with all the Ninetendo and Wii games that were part of the two day sale over Thanksgiving. Ninetendo games for $9.99 and Wii games for $19.99. Not sure if the titles are great or not and I did see another Ninetendo display with games for $14.99, so maybe the $9.99 is no big deal, but there were quite a few games there. They were even displayed in the same red cardboard display and the yellow and white shelf stickers showed "2 day sale" with the prices I mentioned above. I don't know if they were just returns or back stock. This was the Super Target in OP on 119th.

did anyone find the clearance video games marked down further today? They hadn't gotten that far at my 2 stores this morning, and I am trying to decide whether to stop back by. I only need one of the guide books for DS who is obsessed with instruction books (like his engineer father) and loves Super Paper Mario.

did anyone find the clearance video games marked down further today? They hadn't gotten that far at my 2 stores this morning, and I am trying to decide whether to stop back by. I only need one of the guide books for DS who is obsessed with instruction books (like his engineer father) and loves Super Paper Mario.[/quoteT]

The games at my store were still the same today. The guides were at 50% - so the Paper Mario one was $7.48.

My sister and I just found the Family Tree collection by Graco for 75% off this weekend! It wasn't all on an endcap, it was mixed in near the new jungle collection with the baby stuff.

We got....

The play yard regular $139.99, paid $34.98 ASIN: B000BMJ1CA

The high chair regular $99.99, paid $24.98 ASIN: B000MS71LQ

The Stoller regular $79.99, paid $19.99 ASIN: B000BMK55W

The Swing regular $99.99, paid $24.98 ASIN: B000BMKCV4

HTH! :cheesy:

I found a Durabuilt rechargeable three piece tool set at 75% off. Regular price was $70 and it was marked $17.xx. Came with a cordless drill, sander and flashlight. Also included the carrying/storage bag.

http://www.target.com/Durabuilt-18V-Rechargeable-3-pc-Tool/dp/B000STZ1DO/sr=1-11/qid=1196780543/ref=sr_1_11/601-3606737-9174512?ie=UTF8&index=target&field-browse=3151061&rh=k%3Adrill&page=3

I found a Durabuilt rechargeable three piece tool set at 75% off. Regular price was $70 and it was marked $17.xx. Came with a cordless drill, sander and flashlight. Also included the carrying/storage bag.

http://www.target.com/Durabuilt-18V-Rechargeable-3-pc-Tool/dp/B000STZ1DO/sr=1-11/qid=1196780543/ref=sr_1_11/601-3606737-9174512?ie=UTF8&index=target&field-browse=3151061&rh=k%3Adrill&page=3

Great find. DArn it showing out of stock at my 3 closest targets and the other ones are too far away to get to today.

Was this on an endcap or mixed in with the other tools? That would make a great present for my Dad.