Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

just letting you know at several targets in my area they have put out games for all systems again (same as you out a couple weeks ago and when i went back they were gone.....) i just seen them there at the beginning of the week (tues?) and they had a whole endcap with them --can't remember the names of the games--sorry!~ i just glanced prices were still in the 20.XX range.....i was looking for better bargains~~

wendy

Thank you!!!!!!! Thats the answer I was looking for!

Does Target still have the WII games clearenced? Anyone know which ones are marked down. I went like 2 weeks ago and they had some. But then I didn't have a WII. Now I need to rack up on cheaper games....

I was at my Target today and there were several WII games on clearance, but I don't know which ones, because I was looking for Gamecube and Gameboy. There were more WII games than what I was looking at. Mostly WII and PS.

I had to go check out some of the reported deals, but found NONE at my Target in Jackson, MS. I did find the following items, though!

Toddler Sheet Set - Thomas & Friends - 3.74 (reg. 14.99)

Toddler Sheet Set - Diego - 3.74 (reg. 14.99, marked 10.xx)

Kids' Divided Plate - .74 (reg. 2.99)

And 4-pack batteries in the Dollar Spot

I found the 2 pack of Nestle Good Start Natural Cultures Formula tonight at 50% off!! It was $13 for two of the 12 oz cans packaged together. Also had a $3 coupon with me, so this was a great deal!! I love finding things like diapers and formula that I really need on clearance!

Last year they had a Kodak also and I checked online on Thanksgiving and got it there. Saved me the hassle of waiting in line. It was black friday priced and everything. I found out it was there by watching the page Brad and the others were updating showing you what was online to buy already. Hope this helps!

I got mine that way too - it woked out great.

I went to my Target today in Yuba City and found a lot of clearance racks moved up to the main aisles in the clothes. Most were still at 30%, which I just don't feel is that good of a deal.

None of the other deals I have seen on here seemed to be at my target.:(

Not much on the end caps but did find 2 more Kitchenaid baking sets! :D

I guess it's time to look back in isles for missed items.

Clerk wanted to charge me 12.48 price on box, I showed her a past reciept for 6.24 & she didn't want to accept that since it was another store. She was young with a terrable attitude, so I insisted she check last selling price. Sure enough service desk told her 6.24 & asked where I found them. Where else, on their shelf!! I bought both and after all my Frito, Polly Pocket and other coupons I left happy, but boy I could tell she was mad!!:nahnah:

I apologize if this has been posted, but yesterday I saw a large amount of "The Original Tickle Me Elmo" on the top shelf. I am hoping that they aren't planning on trying to start that craziness again!

Target has an "exclusive" variation of the TME toy that I think is in the BF ad. Here they have an endcap of them. I saw a similar, but slightly different, "exclusive" variation at Walmart or TRU. I can't remember now. I know I saw them the same day, both on endcaps.

Two years ago, I went crazy and spent about $600 dollars at Target on BF items, a few days before BF. I walked into the store that Friday about 10 am and gave them my receipt and they adjusted over $350 to me without a problem. I think the key is getting there during the two day sale. As other posters said, they can't refuse, it is their policy. If for some reason you run into problems, ask for a manager!

I was in my Clifton Park, NY Target this morning and double checked their adjustment policy for BF. I spoke with a manager and she confirmed that they will adjust as long as I am there while the sale is still going on.

Got Ratatouille for the Leapster for $10 today. On sale for $15, then had a $5 register coupon that I have been carrying around for weeks!

I also got the full set of High School Musical 2 dolls, the 2 packs, for free with my coupons and vouchers. The Toy Catalog coupons are valid for the 2 packs, not just the singles (which is how they are advertised). The 2 packs are on sale for $15. There is a $3 off coupon in the toy catalog, so I printed 3 of them. They took all 3. In fact, when I checked my receipt later, I saw she accidentally scanned it 4 times, so i got an extra $3 off. I had a $36 voucher from the recalls, so they were free. Great deal for some gifts!

Well, after seeing some postings of people who had actually asked their store managers about the BF price adjustments, I went ahead and bought the Kodak for 149.99 hoping to get it adjusted to the BF price of 89. We'll see what happens, if nothing else, I can always return it. I'm not gonna open till I know for sure I got my adjustment... while I was there i found 2 pack of MM juice boxes so it was a good night:)

found 3 boxes of the grape mm for .69c each. at the chesap. target !! Also,the haynes kids sweat shirts and bottoms are on sale for $3.33 a piece. If you buy four you get a $5.00 gift card. (The ladies and mens are also a part of the buy four get a $5 gc but i'm not sure of the price on adults)

I lucked up at Target just now!!!!!! I was looking at all of the Legos and I saw some brown boxes hidden behind some blue boxes on the upper shelf. I started looking and found 2 of the Lego Exo-Force Golden Towners that someone had hidden. They are regular price 49.99, there was a sticker on them that said 12.48. I scanned one and it came up item not found.

I went to check out, prepared to beg, if needed! The cashier didn't see the red sticker and asked if I knew the price. I showed her the 12.48 sticker and thats what I paid for each of them!!!!!! I'm so happy!!!!!

This is what I got.

http://i.walmart.com/i/p/00/67/34/19/09/0067341909095_215X215.jpg

This is my first post but, I was able to get the Graco Family Tree Stroller for $19.98 reg $79.99 and the Family Tree Pack n Play for $34.98 reg $139.98!!! I was sooo excited about my find. They had the swings but they were only marked $66 clearanced. I plan to go back later this week to see if they have gone down. We are expecting our first DD after 3 DS in March!!!! Thanks to all on this board for the great heads up!!!

:) :D:yup:

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC-Traderbear

Has anyone seen the audiovox 10" portable DVD player OR the Ninetendo bundle that are part of the black friday ad? I still haven't seen them stocked at our Targets around here yet.

my target has tons of them on the top of one of the shelves.

and found everything I wanted for the 2 day sale except the 1000 ct sheets

i saw these on an endcap near the rest of the bedding

today i also scored 4 mm fruit punch, first time ever at my store. picked up the 450ct sheets, 1.5 qt crockpot, digital photo ornament,some dvd's, and the playdough and knex sets. all in all, a pretty good day

Did anyones endcap of video games get reduced today? electronics on Monday so wasn't sure if I should be going in tomorrow to check. TONS of games on the endcap 4 days ago, but still too high for me to buy. Hopefully they went through another round of clearance pricing.

Still only 30% off in the OC.

Still only 30% off in the OC.

Some were 50-75% but not the games that are any good... Still waiting for Tiger Woods for Wii to go down from 30%...

Just from the "lack" of clearance.. Im guessing theyll be marking them down here very shortly... possibly before Black Friday.. :) Which would be wonderful!!

I must really suck because I can never find anything on the end caps, let alone mm for .69!! I was there today and tried to look for deals but couldn't find anything. What's the secret to finding this stuff?

I'm going to a different Target tomorrow so I'd like to try my luck again!