Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Scored the last HP lego set for 22 at the Yulee Target this morning , it was actually still on the lego aisle where it was suposed to be and still marked 44. I was shocked they still had one. Also got 2 of the sterlite 1 gallon drink containers for 1.48. Wish I could have found one of those mixers people are finding but none at my target.

dollar smart 50% of at target in chesap.,va. The area was pretty picked through but I found some cute fall sprinkles for cupcakes, a littlle tinker bell purse and a few sets of 2 pack gift bags for .50cent each.

Scored the last HP lego set for 22 at the Yulee Target this morning , it was actually still on the lego aisle where it was suposed to be and still marked 44. I was shocked they still had one. Also got 2 of the sterlite 1 gallon drink containers for 1.48. Wish I could have found one of those mixers people are finding but none at my target.

Does anyone have the number to the mixer?

Today Dollar Spot here in Ellicott City, MD has everything 50% off - asian inspired stuff, Halloween stuff, superheroes stuff, "The Office" stuff, gift bags, children's board books, lotions and more. Tons left. My favorite was the 3-packs of fall leaf magnet photo frames for 50 cents each. I spent almost $30 just in the dollar section today! :o

Guest online_assistan

I was just in target and my dollar spot was still uhhh well a $1. Weird must not worry to much about getting mark-downs done at a specific point/time of the day. I will check back before i go coach my v-ball game I LUV THE OFFICE ;)

Stadium seats were 6.98 I think one of you guys said yours were 4.98 I will just wait till thursday and see if they go down I need red though blue is all they have. All of the football nebraska and KS chiefs stuff were clearanced nothing greatly priced. Looked for legos None In Stock and I checked behind everything to see if any are hidden. Ony thing I found that made my day was the Dinoco Disney Diecast Set A Target Exclusive with 8 cars. Only thing I bought and got a $5 off of $25 dollar purchase. WHOO HOOO ;)

Does anyone know of a coupon code for free shipping?? I got an email about it last week, but stupid me deleted it :(

I got $5 off $50 on Target.com code: TCSMXP63, but the free shipping that I was emailed was on "select home updates"...whatever that means...

Hope that helps

I found the red Kitchen Aid blender for 19.98 :yup:! I am too excited. Someone had taken it off the endcap and put it on the regular shelf. It's red and matches my red trash steel trash can that I got a few months back for 75%. I love this site! I am going back to scan the mixer and some of the other kitchen aid items people have been finding!

Okay, not sure if this is the right thread, but I went to Target to get the Guiter Hero III for PS2 that was in this weeks sales ad. Both of my targets did not have this game and I was told they didn't think they would get anymore in due to "availablity" So I called around and all the Targets within a 30 mile radius are SOLD OUT:eyepoppin

This was a bundle pack with an additional guiter. So I went to Circuit City and got theirs that came with a free guiter stand.

They had all the GHIII for other games (WII,PS3,XBOX), but not PS2. So just a heads up if you are going to Target for this, it might be gone!

Other than that nothin new at my Targets. They were getting all the Christmas stuff out though. We'll have to watch for all the halloween stuff to clearance to 50/75% soon, no room for all that Christmas stuff they were unpacking.

I saw the 50% off dollar spot here too. I found 4 10 pks of mm juice. I looked for the legos and the only ones I saw were auqa something, I think, No HP...I even looked on the legos aisle. At one Target they hat the $5 off polly pocket coupons, but the other target didn't. I found the soft serve ice cream maker, but not happy because I had to get the display model with NO paperwork what so ever. I hope the website had the instructions and recipes. I was shopping all day and I can't even remember what else I got. I spent a lot of money though, but I was so angry I got stuck in bad traffic I forget what I got. OH I did see the guitar hero stuff that someone else posted. I just remember seeing it, but it was for Play station so I didn't really examine it. Seem slike I remember seeing a big box for it and then a smaller video game seperately. I think that was at 2 different targets too....Like I said it was a LONG day and I went to a lot of stores.

The fall Smith and Hawkins items at the Graceland store were 50% off. Went ahead and bought the small pumpkin for $6.49. I wanted this to use with a votive last year and they sold out. Unfortunately, the cat decided this was a mouse house. I had put it on the floor while I unpacked the other things I bought and it has been reserved. She put a toy mouse in and has been throwing one in and fishing it out all evening-so no candles for me. Figures.

$ spot was also 50% off and some Christmas has been put out. No legos, and the Ohio State/Cleveland Browns items were 30% off.

Mixer dpc 072-04-1490 Model KSM100PS. FYI don't go by the Target search. It may not be updated. I thought I would be lucky enough to find a second one & drove to where it said instock at 1 store & limited avail at another. Neither store had them. System is prob updated. Good Luck to all!!

Glad someone else found the baking set , there are 2 different ones that I have found. One has 1 bowl & accessories & the other is a set of 3 bowls.

Still need to know if anyone has tried the knives or irons.

Does any one know what is the DPCI number for the FoodSaver????

072-04-0012 This is model V2240. Regular price is $99.99. The one I picked up was 75% off making it $24.98, with an additional 30% off for a final price of $17.51. The other display model appliances were only marked 30% off.

I finally saw those basketball goals someone was looking for went 75% off. At the Pasadena store they still have a sign in front saying 50%, but the red tag is 75.

Found MM juice boxes today. Didn't need them, so I took some up for the cashier. She did a little dance herself. :)

They were marking down some Halloween stuff in the crafty area to 75%. Some foamies crafts and I think the potato head pumpkin stuff.