Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

YAYYYY checked on the futons today and they were $37!!!! Last night they had 10 of them, when I got there, there were only 2 left! The cashier that rung me up said she had to take her lunch early to make sure she got one too earlier! Said they had been flying out of there!

Do the futons look like that picture that was posted earlier? My sister who went and got me 2 lives out of state so I still have not gotten them from her.

Has anyone put them together yet?? I'm very curious about them!!!

Do the futons look like that picture that was posted earlier? My sister who went and got me 2 lives out of state so I still have not gotten them from her.

HAVE NOT PUT TOGETHER YET BUT OPENED THE BOX, IT DOES LOOK LIKE PICTURE, BLACK WITH GRAY PILLOWS, sorry CAPS, I am still fuming over dowel holes not lineing up for my coffee table I started to put together, oh well dont really need all those dowels but I am too frustrated to work with it any more today, got 4 months to put it together before hubby gets home from deployment, LOL

Calling all Target Shoppers - I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

I found curtain panels on clearance at Target today which match my living room perfectly. Of course they only had 3 panels and I need 4. I have checked the other Targets nearby and checked online with no luck. I was wondering if someone could buy me a panel and I would reimburse your cost plus all shipping charges.

They are GLOBAL HOME One Window Panel 51x84 in, they are cream colored with a golden (almost greenish looking) design with heavier design at the bottom. DCPI# 068 03 0568, UPC# 3573251468, Regular $24.99 clearanced at $6.24. The picture on the package has a yellow flower between the curtains, a butterfly looking thing hanging on the right next to the curtains.

Even if they are not clearanced 75% I still want/need one. I will pay paypal or giftcard or any method that you prefer before you ship them to me. If someone finds this will they please pick one up for me?

(FYI - I will be out of town Friday morning until Monday evening.)

I looked at the Canton and Massillon stores, but neither had one. Sorry! Good luck finding one!

Yes they look like the picture and it was easy to put together. My wife was so anxious to get it out of the box that she put it together by herself without any hassles. My son loves it in his room!

lets start with Sawmill:

the Air cleaner...reg 119.**...for 29.** (as posted earlier...)

C9 Muscle shirts 4.24 (75%off) (some are ringing up 6.48 (50% off...didnt know until later...lol)

Wrangler shorts 3.24-4.74 (75% off)

Monopoly Spiderman...7.24 (75% off) (yay finally got one.:)..)

Mens 5-pack Bikini underwear...2.48 (75% off)

65 peice Tool set from Stanley...11.24 (75% off)

Red Wine Glasses (12 pack)...2.48 (75% off)

4-pack tumblers (looks like sparkling water...)...3.74 (75% off)

Morse Road

XL long twin bed sheets [green] ('07 dorm)...3.24 (75% off)

Nascar Beach Towel....3.74 (75% off)

Fuzzy top pen...74cents (75% off)

'07 Dorm Tapestry sheet....4.98 (75% off)

5 Tab Divider folders...47cents (75% off)

and more wrangler shorts...:)

most clearance has been picked thru...but still finding some goodies:)...no futons that i seen...did see some bookshelves and chairs...

Originally Posted by Rockfordmom

Calling all Target Shoppers - I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

I found curtain panels on clearance at Target today which match my living room perfectly. Of course they only had 3 panels and I need 4. I have checked the other Targets nearby and checked online with no luck. I was wondering if someone could buy me a panel and I would reimburse your cost plus all shipping charges.

They are GLOBAL HOME One Window Panel 51x84 in, they are cream colored with a golden (almost greenish looking) design with heavier design at the bottom. DCPI# 068 03 0568, UPC# 3573251468, Regular $24.99 clearanced at $6.24. The picture on the package has a yellow flower between the curtains, a butterfly looking thing hanging on the right next to the curtains.

Even if they are not clearanced 75% I still want/need one. I will pay paypal or giftcard or any method that you prefer before you ship them to me. If someone finds this will they please pick one up for me?

(FYI - I will be out of town Friday morning until Monday evening.)

none at my target either....sorry!

I found a lot of 75% off clearance items in my Target tonight! I was so excited.

All of these things were 75% off:

Thomas, Dora, Cars coloring books and activity books 0.24-0.88

Go Fish

Elmo Write On/Wipe Off Numbers Book 2.48

Cars story books 2.02

Preschool and Kindergarten Activity Books 3.74- 4.98 (these were really big and included cd roms)

Computer games- most were 4.98, some kids ones

S Video and Component Video Cable sets around 4.48-4.98

Sony Weather Radios and Clutch Radios 6.24

CD storage cases and wallets

Cell phone chargers

A few household items like curtains, vinyl table cloths .74-4.98

Boys t-shirts and polo shirts sizes 4 and up 1.24-1.98

Calculators .98

512 mb SD card 5.24

My best find was Thomas O'Brien furniture- inlcuding end tables and tall bookcases at 75% off. I bought a nice end table that had been 119.99 for 29.98! I also saw a lot of digital cameras in the electronics case for 50% off, and a lot of 30% markdowns in party stuff and housewares. Kitchenaid Mixers were down to 167.xx but can't remember the size on those. Futons were regular price and no dorm refrigerators to be found!

I scored 4 pks of apple juice, I got all they had because my kids love that stuff. I also got a door mat for $2.48 it has "Get Lost" printed on it. Not alot left at the store I went to tonight. Some dog stuff like rawhide bones, clothes(who dresses their dog :confused: ) and stuff like that.

Can everyone be on the look out for clearance Kodak Digital photo frame. I have been stalking them for 1 and 1/2 years. I bought two at christmas as gifts and for $129 they had the best resolution of any out there. However, they are and have been discontinuted by Kodak since last year. I see they are finally back on sale for #129 but I suspect they will have to be clearanced for a reset for Christmas stuff. There are new models out at Sears for about 4 months now.

I am in Jacksonville florida almost any day so pretty much any location there is fine. Thanks!

Can everyone be on the look out for clearance Kodak Digital photo frame. I have been stalking them for 1 and 1/2 years. I bought two at christmas as gifts and for $129 they had the best resolution of any out there. However, they are and have been discontinuted by Kodak since last year. I see they are finally back on sale for #129 but I suspect they will have to be clearanced for a reset for Christmas stuff. There are new models out at Sears for about 4 months now.

I am in Jacksonville florida almost any day so pretty much any location there is fine. Thanks!

Does it have to be Kodak? They have had the Panasonic ones on clearance for a while. They are at about $70 right now.

I got this Wooden Cranky the Crane set for $19.99 today!!! It rang up as $79.99, but it was on the shelf with a $19.99 shelf tag, and there were no other Cranky sets on the shelf or on the tags. What a deal! I also got a small lava lamp for $1.98 (always wanted one).

http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/I/413YL9PaOAL._SS260_.jpg

Well, it wasn't patience but constantly going back to my Target. Today my kids wanted some more of the clearanced cereal I got yesterday, (Hot Wheels by Kellogs) and my black leather Club Chair was down 75% with 2 left. Thankfully I even had our truck...so I am now a proud owner of a new Leather club chair for only $75.

futons were all gone today, glad I got one yesterday, but i did get the big round brown velvety chair thing for 24.98. They had one left and it was marked 64.98 down from 80-something, but i entered the dcpi code in the scanner thing and saw it was only 24 so I grabed it.

Got a futon today - they had 2 left. They were still marked $105 but rang up for $37. Awesome deal. I also picked up a clearance Klipsch iGroove speaker system for IPods and mp3 players for $43. I saw it at BJ's yesterday for $150 so it was one heck of a deal. I am considering picking one up as an XMAS gift.

Hi everyone! I am new here but have loved reading all these posts the last week or so! I practically live at my local Target here in Ellicott City, MD. I was at the store yesterday letting my son choose his toy reward for potty training and came upon an adorable stuffed fuzzy Elmo chair that my daughter would love for Christmas. It was on an endcap in Toys but had no tag at all. I asked the guy in electronics and he mumbled something about him scanning it earlier and it being "not on file." THANKS to you guys I knew what that meant and ended up paying about $7 for it (had him ring me up right there in electronics) which I believe is about 75% off or more of the original price. Also got two 75% off Jansport backpacks. Thanks!!

Colleen

Hi everyone! I am new here but have loved reading all these posts the last week or so! I practically live at my local Target here in Ellicott City, MD. I was at the store yesterday letting my son choose his toy reward for potty training and came upon an adorable stuffed fuzzy Elmo chair that my daughter would love for Christmas. It was on an endcap in Toys but had no tag at all. I asked the guy in electronics and he mumbled something about him scanning it earlier and it being "not on file." THANKS to you guys I knew what that meant and ended up paying about $7 for it (had him ring me up right there in electronics) which I believe is about 75% off or more of the original price. Also got two 75% off Jansport backpacks. Thanks!!

Colleen

Good for you! :2welcome: to Gottadeal

Still 149.99 in Orlando, Fashion Square.

can you tell me the exact name of these and the upc if you can. i looked and scanned for a long time but couldnt figure out which ones it should be. I want to watch them so I want to make sure I am watching the right ones. Was it by chance the red ones?

My Saturday Target finds:

249-01-0067 brown bi-cast leather parson chair reg 126.99 clearanced $24.98

249-04-0012 (2) Thomas O'Brien(TOB) side table reg 119.99 clearanced $29.98

249-04-0011 TOB bookcase/audio pier reg 199.99 clearanced $47.48

249-04-0010 TOB TV console reg 199.99 clearanced $47.48

074-00-0082 (2)Lamp Base clearanced $10.32

085-00-0374 (2)Ionizing air purifier reg 159.00 clearanced $29.98

030-04-0304 Evenflo Magic Potty Trainer PLUS reg 22.99 clearanced $5.26

074-08-0307 (2)lamp shades clearanced $4.82

things to watch for:

select microwave and small appliances 30%,

select vacuums & steam cleaners,irons 30%

euro futons marked back to $149.99 (not sure if same dcpi, but looks same),

more bedding 30%,

diy rolling metal bins 75% $7.48(just couldn't have gotten 1 more thing in my suv)

farberware nonstick champagne 8pc pots and pans 30% 49.99

photosmart photo printer (not the A310) 30% either the 400 or 600 series

candy 30%

alchohol beverages 30-50%

kids nutripals selections 15% hoping will go lower

video games for GBA,PSP,xbox,ps2, gamecube 6.98-13.98

(ymmv items):

suncast deck storage bench with seat back previously clearanced to 75%, went away now 6 out at my location at 30% off $69.99

several open box electronics, some cameras in playstation display case

camcorders still on display with red tag attached case various stages of clearance

lots of notebooks(single and 10pk), folders, jansport backpacks, pocket folders and lunchboxes still available at 75%

Does anyone know why when I put in a DCPI in the DCPI search website, it I get a message that says "Could not recognize the ASIN value of 249040010"? This happens for any DCPI I enter:no:

That asin number didnt work for me either but I dont know what that number is for but Idid use a different dcpi number and it worked on another item. Maybe that item is all gone and no longer in the system?

That asin number didnt work for me either but I dont know what that number is for but Idid use a different dcpi number and it worked on another item. Maybe that item is all gone and no longer in the system?

The DCPI number is the 9 digit Target number that you see on your receipt or on the shelf tag. You need to enter it into the DCPI part of that website:

http://www.schumanfamily.com/fatwallet/targetasin.php

The ASIN is the Amazon Standard Index Number which you see on Amazon's website. Amazon is the backend for the Target website. If you are using that number, you enter it in the ASIN box.

If it comes up saying that it cannot be found, then it probably means it isn't in the system that that particular search database uses. As far as we have been able to determine, it only recognizes DCPIs that are for items also sold on Amazon.com for Target. It doesn't mean that there are no items, just that the database you are searching does not include them. The DCPI search is great for some items, but not for others.