Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Great deal on the Glade oil warmers.....Target lowered the price to $2.50 (until 11-04) There are coupons out there from a couple weeks ago (Smart Source) for $3.00 off one. Makes for an overage...Got 10 today, plus a bag of noodles, 2 cans crm of mushroom soup and a shirt off the clearance rack. Because of the overage it was all free except for the tax. Gotta luv free. lol

I KNOW THAT THERE IS A GOODWILL VERY NEAR MOST OF THE TARGETS HER IN GREENWOOD AND SOUTHPORT IN. I HAVE BEEN THERE AND THEY SEEM TO GET MOST OF THE SALVAGE STUFF. I HAVE GOTTEN SOME REALLY GOOD DEALS ON STUFF WHEN GOODWILL HAS A HALF PRICE SATURDAY ON STUFF FROM TARGET.

Yes, I know that our target does donate their salvage stuff usually but according to the 2 associates they "threw it away". Now that I think about it,I havent seen much Target stuff at our Goodwill lately.

Target clearance made my week once again!! I had broken my digital camera about a month ago and I was planning on getting the Canon Rebel but....thanks to this thread I knew I should take a peek and see if Target had any good cameras on clearance. Sure enough, the other day I scored BIG (at least I think). I got a Canon Powershot S3IS on clearance for $124.00. It was originally $350.00!!!! They had marked it down to 250, but all they had left was the display so they took another 50% off. I LOVE Target!!!!!!!!

Has anyone gotten this or know which one it is, if theirs more then one kind?

I'd really like one of these and I looked on the website and it says that three stores near me have it "limited availability" which I know could mean they don't. I'm gonna call them but I wanted to see if it's the right one?

I'm almost worried about having them do a price check on it though. Maybe if they do have it I'd see if I could get it held and then ask how much it is...

Here's the one I'm talking about:

http://www.target.com/dp/B000EMWBV0/ref=cm_reviews_dp_seemore/602-4837588-5378229?ie=UTF8&coliid=&frombrowse=&alt%5Fview=custReviews

DPCI: 056-10-0360

Online price $349.99

I mostly shop at Graceland & Polaris, but sometimes I will go to Sawmill. (I go to Graceland every morning after I drop my daughter off at school - I am addicted) :smirk: I went to the one at Easton today, but they didn't have anything. The school supplies are still 30% there.

I will go to the Polaris store today to see if they have anything if you havent hit them yet. I'm from up around Marengo, but I'm all over Columbus everyday with my job.

I will go to the Polaris store today to see if they have anything if you havent hit them yet. I'm from up around Marengo, but I'm all over Columbus everyday with my job.

Let me know if you find anything good. I haven't found anything good the last few days.

Looking for school supplies in various cities/states while I'm traveling from Iowa to South Carolina.

Some of the cities I'll be hitting - Davenport, IA; Peoria, IL; Indianapolis, IN; Louisville & Lexington KY; Knoxville, TN; Asheville, NC. Next week I'll be hitting Atlanta as well.

I am buying school supplies for a school overseas and still looking for some items I've not been able to find at a nearby Target. Does anyone know if there is still a fair amount left in any of the Targets along my route? I am particularly looking for folders, calculators, index cards, pencil bags, highlighters, locker shelves.

Before I left SC a few weeks ago, the markdowns on school supplies were not the greatest, but I was able to catch the Fiskars kids scissors for 47 cents each!

Walmart had a ton of pencil boxes this morning for 10 cents each.

Caphalon 10 piece cookware set

070 07 0289

$149.99 down to $37.48 (sorry, it's more than the $34 I thought I paid, but still a good deal!)

anyone know how to cross check this .I can not get tghe dcpi numbers to pull up

Walmart had a ton of pencil boxes this morning for 10 cents each.

Unfortunately, Walmart's clearance is COMPLETELY local. I used to shop them, but have largely given it up for a lot of reasons. But they don't have anything close to Target's regular, national schedule for marking down. I mean we hit a few bumps where some stores don't do the markdowns with the others, but Walmart's is completely independent. They get some sort of "budget" for each department's markdowns, and they mark them down as they have funds available to do so.

I stopped by one yesterday to buy allergy medicine (one of the few things I do go there for), and saw their school supplies clearance. They were barely 20% off on almost anything. A handful of items were 50%. Really annoying. Even CVS had their's 75% off when I went yesterday.

Caphalon 10 piece cookware set

070 07 0289

$149.99 down to $37.48 (sorry, it's more than the $34 I thought I paid, but still a good deal!)

anyone know how to cross check this .I can not get tghe dcpi numbers to pull up

that's weird...those were the numbers off the red clearance sticker

here's the bar code numbers off the box if that helps

0 16853 02484 1

it's a tan and beige box, Kitchen Essentials from Calphalon

Style Ware

non stick

10 piece set

black

banded design

that's weird...those were the numbers off the red clearance sticker

here's the bar code numbers off the box if that helps

0 16853 02484 1

it's a tan and beige box, Kitchen Essentials from Calphalon

Style Ware

non stick

10 piece set

black

banded design

This one seems to fit the design and is on the website under College '07 for 149. so that may explain the clearance, it's just not black, it's gray...

The front of it the actual memory card says 16x, the package says 1019 blocks / 64Mb.

Thanks! I found 2 of them at my Target today and grabed both since my daughter has 2 harvest moon games for the GC and they each take up almost the whole card, so now we will have a spare one to boot! Thank you for posting the deal, I would have mised out on it had you not since I hardly ever look over there.

Thanks! I found 2 of them at my Target today and grabed both since my daughter has 2 harvest moon games for the GC and they each take up almost the whole card, so now we will have a spare one to boot! Thank you for posting the deal, I would have mised out on it had you not since I hardly ever look over there.

You're welcome! I'm glad you were able to find them.

ANYONE? ????

this was from the september thread...

Quote:

Originally Posted by jfkdj99

Does anybody have the link where I can enter in the dcpi and see which stores has some in stock?

Thanks

http://www.schumanfamily.com/fatwallet/targetasin.php. There you go!

i dont know if it works or not..havent tried it...but i might...:)

ok it works and u have to omit spaces!!!...great tool!!! thanks!

Calling all Target Shoppers - I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

I found curtain panels on clearance at Target today which match my living room perfectly. Of course they only had 3 panels and I need 4. I have checked the other Targets nearby and checked online with no luck. I was wondering if someone could buy me a panel and I would reimburse your cost plus all shipping charges.

They are GLOBAL HOME One Window Panel 51x84 in, they are cream colored with a golden (almost greenish looking) design with heavier design at the bottom. DCPI# 068 03 0568, UPC# 3573251468, Regular $24.99 clearanced at $6.24. The picture on the package has a yellow flower between the curtains, a butterfly looking thing hanging on the right next to the curtains.

Even if they are not clearanced 75% I still want/need one. I will pay paypal or giftcard or any method that you prefer before you ship them to me. If someone finds this will they please pick one up for me?

(FYI - I will be out of town Friday morning until Monday evening.)

I found curtain panels on clearance at Target today which match my living room perfectly. Of course they only had 3 panels and I need 4. I have checked the other Targets nearby and checked online with no luck. I was wondering if someone could buy me a panel and I would reimburse your cost plus all shipping charges.

They are GLOBAL HOME One Window Panel 51x84 in, they are cream colored with a golden (almost greenish looking) design with heavier design at the bottom. DCPI# 068 03 0568, UPC# 3573251468, Regular $24.99 clearanced at $6.24. The picture on the package has a yellow flower between the curtains, a butterfly looking thing hanging on the right next to the curtains.

Even if they are not clearanced 75% I still want/need one. I will pay paypal or giftcard or any method that you prefer before you ship them to me. If someone finds this will they please pick one up for me?

I will probably be going tomorrow and will look for you.

I will look down here in Fl tomorrow for you!Going anyway :)

I'll check for you too. Yay! now I have a reason to go back to Target:yup:

Today I found boys pajama pants for $1.98 (75%off). I bought 7 pairs and am going to keep watching them. Almost all of them were not marked at all. I found one pair that was marked and ran the others to the scanner to see if they were on clearance too - and they were. These are the cotton Cherokee pajama pants - great for the not-so-cold AZ winters. The new ones for winter are flannel so thats how you can tell the difference.

I also got 3 pairs of Mossimo pull-on cargo shorts at 75% off, $2.47.

I will check in Oklahoma tomorrow and let you know if I find any. Do you need just one more package?

Checked at my local Target tonight (Lake Jackson, TX) No such luck. :no: