Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Went to Target looking for clearance.

In the Barbie lunchbags (sporting good dept) there are $15.00 worth of coupons for Lance crackers, Colgate kid's toothpaste or toothbrush, Superpretzels, Florida Naturals, Chiquita apple bites, etc.

The bag was on clearance for 2.48.

I happened to notice that the great price on the Cars helmet sets has been corrected. It looked like all the helmet prices were back to what they should have been. The Power Rangers Helmet thing is also ringing up properly now.

I noticed this today also. I found an engraving tool thing that was scanning "item not found" I was about to go thru my usual drill of "my friend got it for $4.98", but she rescanned and pressed something and the original price of $69.99 rang up. I hope they haven't figured out how to overpass "item not found" I've used the my friend drill several times to get things, including the Power Ranger helmet (thank you lovetoshopCA). I did scan the Cars helmet sets and they all rang up $19.99. My target still had the bike attachment/ride along at 75%. I did score on window curtains and sheers. All 75% off. I finally put up window treatment and my DS8 says "WOW, this house is finally looking like a home" We have security shutters, so its not like we don't "shut down" for the evening. But I didn't have sheers or curtains up. Now, thanks to Target, I covered 3 rooms! Prices ranged from $2.98 to $6.98 after the 75% off. Rugs were also being reset to a different location with 75% off also.

Speaking of "item not found", I went on a hunt for a toy gun to go with DS's Storm Trooper costume today. I went to Target #1 and found a Clone Trooper Blaster that fires foam darts on the shelf. Scanned it and it was INF. Bought to the register and the guy cashier named his own price of $12.99. I told him no way and he said it's a $24.99 toy. Still no way. Checked TRU and Walmart and WM had the same ones for $19.99. Went to Target #2 and found it again. Cashier was new so she asked the front end mgr who said, it's probably on clearance put it in for $3.48. DS is happy, I'm happy, and if I can get another, DS #2 will be too. Apparently sometimes the INF's are items not meant to hit the shelves yet.

Speaking of "item not found", I went on a hunt for a toy gun to go with DS's Storm Trooper costume today. I went to Target #1 and found a Clone Trooper Blaster that fires foam darts on the shelf. Scanned it and it was INF. Bought to the register and the guy cashier named his own price of $12.99. I told him no way and he said it's a $24.99 toy. Still no way. Checked TRU and Walmart and WM had the same ones for $19.99. Went to Target #2 and found it again. Cashier was new so she asked the front end mgr who said, it's probably on clearance put it in for $3.48. DS is happy, I'm happy, and if I can get another, DS #2 will be too. Apparently sometimes the INF's are items not meant to hit the shelves yet.

Was it this one?

http://i.walmart.com/i/p/00/65/35/69/18/0065356918471_AV_500X500.jpg

Found a Hotsling baby carrier for 75% off! I am psyched! They're normally not available at the Target I was at but another one in the area so it must have been returned there. It was marked as-is but not damaged.

Yeah! I found a couple of those a week ago, two totally different sizes. I bought them and stuck them on my baby shower gift shelf. Really nice! I wish they were available when I had mine. I think I would have liked it better than the Baby Bjorn.

I found 2 wooden supermarket sets (play wonder brand) that come with a bunch of wooden food. It has bins for the fruit, shelves, a canopy and a chalkboard. These were originally $59.99, but scanned $14.xx. I checked online and apparently Target.com is out of stock, but had upped their price to $79.99! I guess it was a good deal then!!! I picked up the only two I saw, one for DS and one for my friends kids for Christmas. Also got a DIY Room bookcase originally $59.99 for $14.xx. Found some rugs and sheets for 75% off too. Overall a great day at Target. Oh... and how could I forget the boys PJ's for $2.98!!!

Northwest Central Ohio Targets (dublin and hilliard) has air conditioners and Fans for 75% off!!!!!...i think i got the last portable room air conditioner...reg 399.99 for 99.98!!!!

School supplies 75% off,

exercise stuff...75% off,

auto stuff...75% off,

dorm stuff (lights/lava lamps 75% off--everything else 50% off)

Target clearance made my week once again!! I had broken my digital camera about a month ago and I was planning on getting the Canon Rebel but....thanks to this thread I knew I should take a peek and see if Target had any good cameras on clearance. Sure enough, the other day I scored BIG (at least I think). I got a Canon Powershot S3IS on clearance for $124.00. It was originally $350.00!!!! They had marked it down to 250, but all they had left was the display so they took another 50% off. I LOVE Target!!!!!!!!:eyepoppin:heart:

My target dollar spot section has a space for "reed diffusers" for $2.50, but it has always been empty. Not sure if they never got them in or if they sold out quickly. Did anyone see these diffusers in their Target??

I think the store here still has some in their dollar spot. Last time I looked they still had lots of the chopsticks, diffusers, sake sets and the other stuff.

I had more luck in the office supply aisle today as well. Able to find some post its and also 2 of the Scotch shipping tape packs with a dispenser marked down from $11.xx to $2.xx.

What did the tape packs look like? Just one dispenser or were they packed with extra rolls of tape? I would love to find some of these!

What did the tape packs look like? Just one dispenser or were they packed with extra rolls of tape? I would love to find some of these!

The dispenser is silver and black and the label says Scotch Sure Grip Tape Dispenser. I has 1 refillable dispenser and 1 roll of tape. I think the original price was $11.89 or something like that. They are now marked down to $2.97, I believe is what I paid.

Northwest Central Ohio Targets (dublin and hilliard) has air conditioners and Fans for 75% off!!!!!...i think i got the last portable room air conditioner...reg 399.99 for 99.98!!!!

School supplies 75% off,

exercise stuff...75% off,

auto stuff...75% off,

dorm stuff (lights/lava lamps 75% off--everything else 50% off)

what escercise stuff?? do you saw on clerance???

Watertown NY I got two kitchen rugs at 50% one is large the other smaller and completely matches my kitchen decor

My husband found fix it utilities for computers for 19.98 on clearance (he now loves Target Clearance)

and my :banghead: came at check out when some pumpkin lights from the 2.50 dollar section wouldn't ring up so the cashier was told to ring them in at a dollar a pack when my son peeps up with look this bag says it is 2.50. Gives new meaning to children being seen and not heard. LOL.

I got a HP personal photo printer for $12.98 normally $49.99 so I feel like that was a score. I'm not sure how good it is but I figured for that price it doesn't really matter. They had about 6 of them in electronics if anyone is interested. They had a row of school supplies 75% off a lot of notebooks and binders I don't have a need for them but anyone in Jax, FL that needs them can check out the Town Center Target.

I got a HP personal photo printer for $12.98 normally $49.99 so I feel like that was a score. I'm not sure how good it is but I figured for that price it doesn't really matter. They had about 6 of them in electronics if anyone is interested. They had a row of school supplies 75% off a lot of notebooks and binders I don't have a need for them but anyone in Jax, FL that needs them can check out the Town Center Target.

Those things are great! I have tons of photo paper I got for 75% off and a couple of spare ink cartridges (with more photo paper) that I got for 50% off a few months ago. I also got a couple of the optional battery packs for 75% off. Now I can print photos anywhere and for cheaper than at any store. The only downside is that it takes about a minute per photo to print so if you want to print a bunch of photos at once it is going to take a while.

I have been watching the price on these. They are still at 50% here in Wichita, KS, but I am guessing this Monday will be the day they go to 75%. I am hoping to get a few more of these to use as Christmas gifts.

Whaaaa, I will be heading over there tomorrow. Is the printer any good? Model number?