Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

I got a box of Huggies size 6 (I think there were 92) in the box for $13.00

Got a thing of MM juice for .69

Also got the Play Wonder Tunnel for $7.xx

But my best find was a Little Tikes sand and water table with castle for $9.xx

At this rate, Im almost done with my son for CHirstmas.

It is the Callista pattern in the Graco Crossings Collection. It is a green plaid. I also bought one and a Cosco 3 in 1 Convertible Car Seat (was $160 marked down to $39.xx). The travel system was 44.98. My store had 3, but I got one and another lady behind me bought the other two. I think I still have the receipt for it- if I do, I will post the DCPI number later today! There was also an infant seat and base for 75% off but I cannot remember the brand.

For the people interested in the Graco passage travel system, you might want to check Kmart also. I posted this in the Kmart thread but I got the Graco Passage travel system in the Sage Crossing pattern for $17.99 and with the additional discount I paid $12.59 for the entire system. Hope this helps someone who can't find it at Target.

Great deal, pampers size 6 72 count supreme or 92 count big box 13.00

bunch of toys 75% off, just marked down today, just happened to be without my children today, so I went crazy for xmas, bday shopping

Cutest Thomas the Train lounger for 7.xx, scanned as item not found, but gave it to me for that (90% off). Also Chix and giga pets, got last ones, and a bunch of other toys, slip n slides, sandbox, electronic games, pirates of caribbean stuff...

bought over $300 of stuff...Christmas, Bdays, covered for my 4 children for a bit.

Now just need to figure where to hide it all!!

I purchased the Graco Zephyr car seat the other day on clearance. Does anyone own one of these??? I have read both good & bad reviews on Targets website. Not sure if it is worth keeping. :confused:

Is the Zephyr the actual model name, or is it the name of the cover?

Ask at www.car-seat.org

Great deal, pampers size 6 72 count supreme or 92 count big box 13.00

bunch of toys 75% off, just marked down today, just happened to be without my children today, so I went crazy for xmas, bday shopping

Cutest Thomas the Train lounger for 7.xx, scanned as item not found, but gave it to me for that (90% off). Also Chix and giga pets, got last ones, and a bunch of other toys, slip n slides, sandbox, electronic games, pirates of caribbean stuff...

bought over $300 of stuff...Christmas, Bdays, covered for my 4 children for a bit.

Now just need to figure where to hide it all!!

You got a real deal on the Thomas Lounger as that is new merchandise that has just arrived. I got a similar deal on a Breyer Stabelmates Academy barn. $4.96 instead of the $19.99 I saw it for later at another store.

Ft. Myers store at Daniels had about 10 boxes of the Size 6 Pampers (Cruisers & Swaddlers) and the Huggies for 13.00. They were on the 2nd to last aisle at the back of the store near the Garden center all by themselves on the bottom row. My little guy is almost out of them at a size 4, or I would have stocked up.

Bulk items were pretty much gone last night at the Millerville store. Toys were VERY wiped out also. I did get the Fisher Price Trike to Bike for 9.99 (last one), Leapster Talking Letter Factory for 6.22 (last one), and 2 big water guns with some kind of launcher for 2.48. They also had 2 VSmile pocket chargers left, a bunch of Elmo and Diego birthday play sets, Thomas the Train (only 30% off), a few Bob the Builder toys. I was happy with the trike to bike...can't wait till ds19 months turns 2 and I can give it to him!

In case anyone is a scrapper (do they still say that?), teacher or a "has to have very gadget" person like me - I saw the Sizzix sidekick and die cuts at 50% off at 2 of my Targets. DD10 and DD7 love to use the sidekick for crafts and wrapping gifts. They use scrap paper or inexpensive construction paper and they look great. Waiting for 75% here.....

Jeff City Target went 75% off of Playwonder outdoor stuff. I went Wed. and it was only 30% went this morning must of been marked down yesterday. I was really sad my 4yr old son PDD and loves to climb and intensly look at shapes and stuff and they had the playwonder hexagon igloo looking climbing gym on Wed. Went in this morning and it was gone. Darn it! Oh well I still got him some cool of the balls with little nubbies on them and the stick that spins and you jump over. He will be happy. Also wed. they had 2 of the bistro sets and both were already gone.

--If anyone in Missouri finds the climber and they have an extra or don't need one please let me know. I will drive to pick it up!:D

The Zephyr is a Graco high back booster front facing that goes from 20-100 lbs. From what Target's sight says I think the back can be removed to change it to a booster without a back. The box is in my car I'll have to check for any other info. Thanks.

No, the back stays on, it can't be removed.

Okay, as a harnessed seat, the Graco is good seat. The harness slots are nice and high, so if you have a tall child, they'll likely make it to 40lbs in this seat. However, it should not be used by any child younger than 1 year at least, since those kids should be rearfacing in an infant or convertible seat. It does have EPS foam, so it's good there as far as Side Impact Protection. And really, for $25, it's a great deal too.

One thing, it really doesn't make a very good booster seat(after 40lbs, with the seatbelt). But again, for $25, even just using it for 2-4 years as a harnessed seat is well worth it.

One thing, it really doesn't make a very good booster seat(after 40lbs, with the seatbelt). But again, for $25, even just using it for 2-4 years as a harnessed seat is well worth it.

I agree. I hate using those big seats as boosters with the seatbelt. Use the Zephyr for a couple years, then go to a backless booster when you are ready (which you can find on sale for ~$15).

Thanks for the heads up on the Zephyr. I found it on Graco's site. It is called the Graco Platinum CarGo.

I have already purchased a Evenflo Triumph on sale at Kmart for my smaller grandchild & since this went up to 100 lbs I was hoping it would be good for my grandaughter that is over 1 yr & that they could use it longer, since theTriumph I think only goes to 40 lbs. I need to check that box. As a Grandmother all help is appreciated. I just can't see my paying $150 for car seats for myself that will not be used very often.

I just wish I knew what my Target did with the carseats, strollers & highchars that I saw a clerk wheeling out of the dept. to the back 2 weeks ago when they were only 30% off???

I guess I should be happy she missed 1.:D

Great Deal On Banana Boat Sunblock Lotion! Spf 50-

Orig 6.xx

Clearance Price 3.4x

Rang Up 1.6x

Coupon On Bottle For 2.00= Profit.40

Bought All They Had On The Shelf (12 Bottles)

Im All Stocked Up For A Few Years As They Dont Expire Till 2010!:gdnum1::gdthums::2woot::gd_devild:evil::greenappl:2kiss:

Thanks for the heads up on the Zephyr. I found it on Graco's site. It is called the Graco Platinum CarGo.

I have already purchased a Evenflo Triumph on sale at Kmart for my smaller grandchild & since this went up to 100 lbs I was hoping it would be good for my grandaughter that is over 1 yr & that they could use it longer, since theTriumph I think only goes to 40 lbs. I need to check that box. As a Grandmother all help is appreciated. I just can't see my paying $150 for car seats for myself that will not be used very often.

I just wish I knew what my Target did with the carseats, strollers & highchars that I saw a clerk wheeling out of the dept. to the back 2 weeks ago when they were only 30% off???

I guess I should be happy she missed 1.:D

The Graco will last you much longer than the Triumph will, but keep in mind, the harness itself only works to 40lbs, the seat works as a booster seat from 40-100lbs. And as a grandparent seat, it really is a good buy.

You can also go to www.safekids.org, or http://www.nhtsa.dot.gov/people/injury/childps/CPSFittingStations/CPSinspection.htm and find a seat check near you to get the installations of the seats checked out by them, and they'll show you how to install them properly too.

things i found at Target today...Dublin/Hilliard Ohio

Bubblers (Pooh, Toy Story)..1.**(75% off)

Water Guns (Banzaii (sp) (4 pack)...$1.48(75%off)

HotWheels G-Machine Model Car...$2.48 (75%off)

Degree Bonus Bulk (3-pack)...3.50...(only 30%...but i had a $1 coupon)

Fathers Day Gifts...75% off (Magnetic Dart, and Travel Table Tennis sets) $5 & $3.74respectfully

Play Wonder Wooden Bowling Set 75% off...$4.98

(they had lots of Play Wonder stuff at Hilliard...even a monkey bar one for 24.98, a couple of bike walkers to ride, and lots of food stuff, and other stuff...i didnt get those...)

Lots of Paper towels...at 15-30% off

Garden stuff...Shovel (1.24), Hoe(1.24), Agatator(sp) (2.48), and flower pots, flower holders, and mini garden tools, all 75%off

i cant remember everything...lol..there was soo much more stuff......pretty much what people are saying..and other stuff...u have to LOOK at the entire store (especially Dublin as its being remodeled...stuff is everywhere...lol)...lol..i went around like 3 times in the sotres...lol...i was on a clearance mission what can i say...lol

anyways good luck...

:( I'm really disappointed! I went to Target in tonight after work and the Play Wonder is still only 30% off. I scanned some items, but no such luck. Oh well, maybe next week. I tried the same thing with the Thomas chair (Item not found), but they eventually found the price. It was $69.99. Great deal to the person who got it for $7.xx.

I am happy for my friend that is pregnant i was able to get the last calista travel system but sad for me i drove 30 mins to the store that had the booster seat that i wanted on clearance for $12.48 they had three of them but at this store it was not on clearance .Oh man why:( all that way for nothing and i really wanted that graco booster seat

great target day! found 5 mm juices for .69, purse size curel .68-$1.00 coupon, 13 non spill bubbles with the animal handle for .48 each (was hoping for 20 for my little ones zoo party) wooden food set with smores and kabobs for 3.48 i believe, and 2 pack of sidewalk paint for 1.48? I was hoping for some of the olay ribbons but no such luck..no bulk at all left at either of my Targets.

I got a few of the deals listed plus

-Huge chalk set for $1.24

-Nemo slip & slide $2.48

-Water sprinkler ball for $2.48

-Diego bubble blower $2.48

..I really wish I could find those size 5 and 6 diapers (my daughter just turned 2 and is 37", 37lbs!)

I just got back from the store. They had a display of the Calista pattern for Graco in highchair, playpen and the travel system. all of them were 75% off I scanned the card that is in front of the dislpay. They didn't have anymore and wouldn't sell me the display items:mad: I was pizzed. So I was determined to find a great buy before I left the store. I climbed through the bottom of the displays and looked and scanned every lone baby item box. Then I struck gold!! Someone had hid a carseat with the bouncers behind a whole row of them. It is the Graco Josephine pink model. It was original $79. It had a red tag for $36. I scanned it and it was $18.:g_dance: I have a shower to go to today and she is having a girl. Jazzma is going to get the seat. I'll put what I bought her back in the babyshower box. I have 3 more showers coming up! So I am happy :groovin: I really needed my Saturday bargain fix!!!

I got a few of the deals listed plus

-Huge chalk set for $1.24

-Nemo slip & slide $2.48

-Water sprinkler ball for $2.48

-Diego bubble blower $2.48

..I really wish I could find those size 5 and 6 diapers (my daughter just turned 2 and is 37", 37lbs!)

i was just at the oviedo store and they had one box of the pampers cruisers size 6. the goldenrod store had about five boxes the other day, but when i went back the next day to look at the father's day stuff (for whatever reason they put it on an endcap in the baby section) it was wiped out. i'm going to the fl mall target today or tomorrow, i'll keep you posted it they have any.

I was at the East Green Bay store yesterday. The clerk said that clearencing items on certain days depends on how much stock is on hand. Sometimes the East store clearences first and sometimes the West side store clearences first. BTW my ds says he's "targeted" out!

Got a 32' magnavox HD LCD today at target for $398...... if anyone knows if this is a good deal please let me know.....I think I am having buyers remorse for the first time lol! Also scored some mens t shirts that were only marked 30% off but were on a rack that said 75% so got them for 75% off :yup:

i'm going to the fl mall target today or tomorrow, i'll keep you posted it they have any.

Awesome - thanks! I'd love the Little Tykes water table and bistro kitchen, too, but have a feeling they are long gone or you'll snag them if you see them (who wouldn't?!!) I appreciate your help!

Lots of toys at 75% here, but some still only 30%...got the last V.Smile Shrek game for $4.xx (ages 6-8)...there is an age 4-6 on they have out now...also got some Dora beanbag and darts thing (large), for 50% off, for $9.xx. Still had some Play Wonder stuff, some dinosaur thing, wooden eggs and spoons, foam blaster, and silly sprinklers...pretty much picked over, for the most part...ds was happy though, since they've started with the new toy lines, and are now stocking Planet Heroes!:D

Thanks to the poster who told about the little tikes sand and water castle table! I saw 1 stitting up on the very top shelf and sure enough it had a $9.98 red sticker on it, I was soooo happy! Another toy for xmas! I realllly wanted a bistro grill to go w/ my DD step 2 kitchen but they were long gone, i should have gotten it when I saw it at %50. :(