Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

this week they have the lunchables for 4 for $5.00. so with the $1.00 off oscar meyer coupon you get 4 for $1.00. that's a deal

Hmmm, good idea. My DS loves lunchables and I never thought about using the Oscar Meyer coupon for those.

I checked 2 stores in OH. Lunchables are 1.59 here! :confused:

Did you scan them? I went to my target and they were 1.62 no signs showing the sale or anything but when I scanned them they scanned 1.25. Then the 1.00 off Oscar Meyer coupon made them 25c. Woohoo!!!

The lunchables that are on sale 4 for $5, are they the small ones or the ones that have drinks included? Thanks.

They are the small ones but you could use the coupon on the ones with the drink and they would be about a 1.XX

hmmm, I went yesterday and stocked up on Lunchables and they were 1.52 (.52 w/coupon). Still a great deal considering they are at least 1.25 at Walmart. There were TONS of toys on clearance but most were just 30%. I did get an Airwick air freshner starter kit (the one that puts a spray of scent in the air every 9, 18, or 36 min). It had a $6.00 off coupon on the box and then I had a 5.00 off man coupon. It was 11.49 so I paid .49!!!! AWESOME DEAL!! I also got a deal on the Pampers. If you go to purchase Pampers, I think it's a better deal to buy the 26.00 box in the bulk section that they have going on right now.

dollar spot was still 50% for us today (9:30 am)... if it does go to 75% either today or tomorrow... will they do a price adjustment?? i bought quite a few things for a christmas thing that we do with the kids..... would love to save a bit more!!!;)

I was at my Target today and bought my dd a TJ Bearytales for $15 and a Leapfrog card game for $2.47!! I was so happy! I'll put them up for Christmas though. There were a ton of toys on clearance too. And not just on the end caps either. Still waiting for the outdoor stuff to drop to 50% off.

dollar spot was still 50% for us today (9:30 am)... if it does go to 75% either today or tomorrow... will they do a price adjustment?? i bought quite a few things for a christmas thing that we do with the kids..... would love to save a bit more!!!;)

They won't do a price adjustment because it's clearance but you can try. ;) People have had associates do it before. If they don't do the adjustment, you can just rebuy the item (if they still have what you've bought) and then return it with your receipt from when you purchased the item at the higher price. Hope that wasn't confusing :confused:

this week they have the lunchables for 4 for $5.00. so with the $1.00 off oscar meyer coupon you get 4 for $1.00. that's a deal

Thanks for this. Our lunchables were not on sale, but it was a good deal anyway as regular price is $1.44. I printed several different coupons, and my checker couldn't figure out how to do them as they did not scan so she had to do them by hand. I had 3 orders (the kids were with me and wanted to buy some stuff themselves).

1st transaction DS:

meat wieners 1.27 (no coupon...I guess it got missed)

lunchables 0.00 regular price $1.44 $1.00 off $1.00 (I have no idea how she did this, but now they are only up .66)

everything else was right.

2nd transaction DD:

pringles 0.50 (should have been 0.50 off of regular price of $1.42. So, now they are only up 0.14)

3rd transaction mine:

I guess by now she had it figured out as mine are all correct.

All in all pretty good, and if I had caught the first coupon being missed would have been better.

Our dollar spot was still 50%, and no good toys only 15% or 30% off of them. 4th of July was 75% so I got DD a couple more T-shirts.

Does dollar spot ever go to 90%? Also, our dollar spot went to 50% and had a ton left. Trying to decide to wait for 75% but wonder what other's experiences are with what is left by 75%. Do fans and lawn chairs ever go lower than 30%. Haven't shopped at target for a summer clearance, so curious as to what is clearanced when and your experiences with what stock is typically left. Appreciate the information, thanks.

Does dollar spot ever go to 90%? Also, our dollar spot went to 50% and had a ton left. Trying to decide to wait for 75% but wonder what other's experiences are with what is left by 75%. Do fans and lawn chairs ever go lower than 30%. Haven't shopped at target for a summer clearance, so curious as to what is clearanced when and your experiences with what stock is typically left. Appreciate the information, thanks.

I always wait on the dollar spot to go 75%, unless there is something that I must have and there are only a few left at 50% off. This has always worked for me.

Was at Target today. Someone told me they are setting the back to school area on Wed. Tomorrow is likely the 50% furniture since they will put the back to school in that spot.

They set one of our stores back to school section a week ago. They just moved all the patio stuff to the garden center.

Did anyone see the kid's gardening stuff and how much off? It was at 30% and it was still a little too much. I just don't want to wait too long.

Still at 30% here. It was marked down with the patio stuff, so I expect it to follow that schedule. They still have a TON of stuff at all my local stores.

4th of July was 90% at one store, but still 75% at another.

Also, the dollar spot items that previously were on clearance were ringing up full price. I asked the manager about it and he said that corporate made the change.

I checked a dollar spot 4th of July thing today and it was back to $1!!