Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

The kids gardening stuff is 30% off here. Any idea when it will be marked down to 50%? The have some cute rain boots, bug catchers, brooms, shovels, chairs and tables and soooo much more.

I hit the jack pot with mm juices yestrday, got 9 total.

Also picked up a pirates dress up set was $20, got it for $5

Found 1 mm fruit punch juice pack for .69 today!!!! I was too excited! Was just sittting there on the shelf by it's lonesome! Got some boxes of lucky charms cereal for the DDs for 1.24 a box (was 50% off) Got the archer farms salsa with 8$ coupon! Got several bottles of Ketchup and relish for a big cookout this weekend CHEAP! Probably my best day in a while! No Rach. Ray cookware anywhere to be found so must of sold like hotcakes! :) Still waiting on the girls jeans to go 75% off but they have a ton still! Got several at 50 but 75 would be better! Will probably go to another one tonight to see what I can get!

Home Depot is the same way. I was in charge of the service desk and it literally killed me to destroy brand new special order cabinets, tools of all kinds, etc. You wouldn't believe what I had to destroy. Policy was no one was to keep or sell any of the merchandise.

Makes you wonder how many employees keep stuff...

The kids gardening stuff is 30% off here. Any idea when it will be marked down to 50%? The have some cute rain boots, bug catchers, brooms, shovels, chairs and tables and soooo much more.

Last year it was on the normal every 2 weeks markdown schedule, so probably 2 weeks from the 30% markdown. It was marked at the same time as the patio furniture.

Have you guys checked out some of the deals in the bulk section that is filling in for seasonal? I just had to kill some time, so I was price comparing within the store. The Suave kids shampoos they have for $1.75 are usually $3.29 in the HBA department. And cheaper than the small regular bottles that are $2.02 in HBA. Same is true of the Suave body wash. I also got a great deal on some of the Downy Pleasures softener - $4.89 for 2 52 load bottles plus the little small one. That is the usual price for one bottle. Worth a look!

ugh yes I noticed about the Suave kids shampoos AFTER I bought it. Needless to say, I'm taking it back to get the bigger bottle that is cheaper! lol ;)

Eicats77

RULE #1 Never Call The Store!!! :eek:

You are only drawing attention! Most of the time the employees will check the price, tell you it is not marked down or out of stock & then buy it for themselves!

Last week I was able to still find Happy Summer items at 90% off. As soon as the service desk saw lawn chairs ringing for 1.99 she said she was calling her husband to scour the store looking for items & she told at least 3-4 other employees about my deals while I was still there!!

The bulk section was not a good deal for me for Fruit Roll-Ups. They had a regular 10 pack for $2.02 and a Bulk pack of 25 for $4.00, but I found a 20 pack for $1.98. Bought 2 and used a coupon for 55cents off of two. So 40 roll-ups for $3.45 !

Also saw the Dora's magic castle for $19.98, and accessories also clearanced. LOTS in stock so will check back (as if we NEED more toys, but DD's 3rd birthday is 7/31) :cheesy:

I picked up two Dora's Magic Castles yesterday for $19.99 (half price) for two Christmas presents this year. I also picked up 3 of the Bob the Builder tractor carry alongs for about $6 for my boys. The castles were really the best find though.

Tricia

I saw the following at our Target this morning:

249120162 Trunk for decorating 99.99/69.98/49.98/24.98

002070529 Storage ottoman 59.99/41.98/14.98

249120191 Storage ottoman 99.99/69.98/24.98

002070569 Set of Storage Baskets 29.99/20.98/7.48

002070561 Storage Trunk – rattan 69.99/48.98/17.48

074151206 Wall Mount Magnetic Photo Frames 9.99/4.98/2.48

074121796 Friends Picture 16.99/11.88/4.24

074110802 Rectangular Mirror 49.99/34.98/24.98

Our store doesn't sell the Rachel Ray cookware. :(

I got a fantastic deal last night at the Strongsville, OH Target.

2 black leather ottomans with a removable "lid" for storage....$24.98 each (regular price $99.99 each)

Target Home Hartford Storage Ottoman

DCI 249 12 0191

If anyone is near this store, there was one left as of 8:30 last night

Lucky you. I've been watching this item. Only one at one store, and still at 50% off, too much for me still. Live in FL...so can't go to your store

WOW, I am not really into Traget because it is a 40 minute drive, but when I get in Huntsville, I'll go everytime now. It sounds like shoppers heven. Thanks for your wisdom and putting it in a new thread. I never even really read much into the cvs or target threads before just because they are so large. You took a lot of time to inform of of all your "wisdom" thanks

Off topic here (well sort of since Gator Pam started these threads) where is she?

I have not seen a post from her in ages. I like all her recipes and just her posts in

general. Isn't it weird how we don't really know each other per se but we do wonder

and worry when a regular isn't around?

I am still wondering about Miranda (SuperMommy) and hoping that everything is ok

with her daughter who faces so many challenges?

If anyone knows anything can you please post..I am sure I am not the only one who

misses them.

Sorry no more thread jacking from me...I promise :giggle:

Ok, stopped at Target today for curtain bracket and Tylenol and came home with a set of 4 patio chairs. All of the patio and garden sent 30% off @ my store in Cincy yesterday. The dept was packed. The set that I bought was the last 1 so they sold me the floor model. They said that they would mark it down a little more because it was the floor model. When I got to the front, they said they would mark it down 10% more. I said that was not enough and that I couldn't buy it unless they could get it under $100. -- so she marked it down to $100.... I'm so excited -- 4 wrought irom chairs (with cushions) for $100!!! Good luck --- things are going fast...

Off topic here (well sort of since Gator Pam started these threads) where is she?

I have not seen a post from her in ages.

I'm wondering the same thing.

But, back on topic . . . stopped by Target last night and found 4T boys jacket reg. $16.99 marked down to $4.24, 4T shirt for $1.74, and some boys socks on clearance. Nothing big, but they were things I needed.

Went Target hopping yesterday. They had all of the kids baseball pants, socks, cleats, etc at least 50% off at every store. Each store was overstocked on girls clothing clearance. There were several different shirts for $1.48 and matching shorts for $2.98. I also got cargo capris for $4 (regular $16). They had tons of infant/toddler shorts and shirts on endcaps for $1-$2, very cute also.

I got the toy clock today, too. Went to a new Target that I've only been to one other time, but didn't find any great deals. Did notice a lot of toy clearance still in the aisles - not moved to the endcaps yet. They had one of the Dora castles, but it was still at $27 so I passed. Also saw all the patio sets and things marked to 30% off. We're watching the Thermos grill and hoping it goes down!

find yesterday an "entertainment/gaming console" 75%off from $79.99 to $19.99 I was so happy because we went there exactly looking for something like that. We wanted an inexpensive tv/dvd stand for our 4year old room. So this gas perfect!!

Went Target hopping yesterday. They had all of the kids baseball pants, socks, cleats, etc at least 50% off at every store. Each store was overstocked on girls clothing clearance. There were several different shirts for $1.48 and matching shorts for $2.98. I also got cargo capris for $4 (regular $16). They had tons of infant/toddler shorts and shirts on endcaps for $1-$2, very cute also.

Which Target did you hit? We were there Friday night, and paid full price for baseball equip. I didn't get to look at the kid's clearance, DH was on a restock the sporting goods mission.

Which Target did you hit? We were there Friday night, and paid full price for baseball equip. I didn't get to look at the kid's clearance, DH was on a restock the sporting goods mission.

You must be around Springfield? I'm on the other side in Cape Girardeau. But I went to several Targets in St. Louis, the one in Fenton had the baseball clearance.

I went this morning, patio type furniture is 30%. Saw them marking baseball stuff but did not get over there to look, some toys 15 and 30% off. I did notice that most of the Littlest pet shop stuff was gone. I don't know why. No Rachel Ray cookware. I did get DD some cute tops for $2.49. Imeant to look at the toy clock and forgot. Oh well I need a reason to go back. This Target is in Chesapeake VA.