Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Today i found way too many things.. toys etc. My best surprise was the Sonicare Toothbrush that dispenses the crest flouride as well. It was 50% off for 49.99. Just looked it up on Amazon... $119!! What a great deal! Now I am going to have to go back tomorrow and buy the other two...Still expensive for a toothbrush and I do already have one new Sonicare and one brand new from BzzAgent still in box, but I just had to buy it.. Lots of shoes, and clothes that I had previously bought and are now cheaper. I will be returning the more expensive ones! Thanks!

I got my best deal ever at Target today in the baby section.

A Peg Perego Primo Viaggo infant carseat for $28.76! This retails for about $200! It had the long red/white sticker is that the display model clearance tag? The box was open (with a 'opened to inspect' sticker on it) very banged up, and the color on the outside was not the color of the carseat but the item is perfect, new with tags.

here's the one http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/ref=br_1_21/601-8810310-6765703?ie=UTF8&frombrowse=1&asin=B000MIS8AO

the dcpi on my receipt is not the same as on the website. Also the description on my receipt just says infant furniture

I got my best deal ever at Target today in the baby section.

A Peg Perego Primo Viaggo infant carseat for $28.76! This retails for about $200! It had the long red/white sticker is that the display model clearance tag? The box was open (with a 'opened to inspect' sticker on it) very banged up, and the color on the outside was not the color of the carseat but the item is perfect, new with tags.

here's the one http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/ref=br_1_21/601-8810310-6765703?ie=UTF8&frombrowse=1&asin=B000MIS8AO

the dcpi on my receipt is not the same as on the website. Also the description on my receipt just says infant furniture

probably an online purchase returned to the store. I have gotten some really great deals with those. great find!

Just curious if other people heard this but awhile back I was talking with the gal in customer service when I was returning something and she said that Target in August is going to disallow returning online purchases to the stores? Has anyone else seen anything about this.....curious

Just curious if other people heard this but awhile back I was talking with the gal in customer service when I was returning something and she said that Target in August is going to disallow returning online purchases to the stores? Has anyone else seen anything about this.....curious

I do know that they are changing some return policies in August, not sure if they aren't allowing online returns in store anymore.

I do know that they are changing some return policies in August, not sure if they aren't allowing online returns in store anymore.

Wow, that would suck! Their return policy already got pretty harsh the last time they overhauled it...at least now stuff can be looked up if you purchased it with a credit/debit card...I don't use anything else there, just because of that...and even then, I've still had one item "fall through the cracks," as it didn't show up on my card, on ANY of my cards, and she tried both debit/credit on my debit card. She took my license and did something, and came up with the price to refund me...I don't know if it was because it was a clearance thing that had gone to salvage, or what, but I was glad to get the credit, since I was returning something that didn't work...

Wow, that would suck! Their return policy already got pretty harsh the last time they overhauled it...at least now stuff can be looked up if you purchased it with a credit/debit card...I don't use anything else there, just because of that...and even then, I've still had one item "fall through the cracks," as it didn't show up on my card, on ANY of my cards, and she tried both debit/credit on my debit card. She took my license and did something, and came up with the price to refund me...I don't know if it was because it was a clearance thing that had gone to salvage, or what, but I was glad to get the credit, since I was returning something that didn't work...

I'm pretty sure they will keep the look-up by check/card.

I do know that they are changing the limit from $40 to $20 for a refund if you don't have a receipt. You wouldn't be able to return it to your license. So if your item is $29.99 and you need to return it but don't have a receipt and you purchased with cash, you're SOL. Be sure to keep your receipts!!!

I've tried to use the "f a t w a l l e t " site where you plug in the ASIN or DCPI and anything I plug in that is on clearance says it doesn't recognize it's value. Anyone else have that issue with the site? :(

I can only get it to work with the ASIN, not with the DCPI.

I can only get it to work with the ASIN, not with the DCPI.

What exactly does it tell you? I got something to work on it but when I enter the info, it only tells me what the product is and not if it's available or not. Is it suppose to tell me if it's available? Thanks!

What exactly does it tell you? I got something to work on it but when I enter the info, it only tells me what the product is and not if it's available or not. Is it suppose to tell me if it's available? Thanks!

it should tell you if it is in stock or not.

I got some decent toy deals today...

Spiderman inflatable beds $7**

got the spiderman megablocks

WWE dvd game $3**

spiderman play huts $7**

spiderman ball throwing game $5**

My DS is having a Spiderman themed birthday party soon and I would LOVE to find these deals! Searched one of the Targets close to me with not as much luck as you...I'll search for these tho at some of the others! Thanks!

Got the Gillette Fusion pack on clearance %75 off for $4.48 and then used the $4.00 MFC. Noticed several of the target brand vitamins had gone to %50 off. Also Target brand "pedi-sure' is %30 off, I stocked up on those for my DD, she thinks they're milkshakes. Pantene had gone to % 50 off minus the MFC and Target copoun .96 cents for 2 botltles :D .I was ticked tonight though when I had 3 $1 0ff expired coke coupons and she looked at them and said these have expired do you want me to throw them away?? She then proceeeded to read EVERY coupon I had and threw all my expireds ones, (5 total) in the trash. I mentioned I thought Target accepted expired coupons and she said 'well we have a new coupon policy" :yuck: Ugh, so I was SOL on that, I'll try again another day though and see what happens.

I have just banned myself from target. I am getting ridiculous in that store. I visited 5 stores today and was at three of the same ones yesterday. I don't know about other stores, but these 5 have had GREAT clothes clearance right now. Among other things, I am staying away, except for necessities for at least a month!

I have just banned myself from target. I am getting ridiculous in that store. I visited 5 stores today and was at three of the same ones yesterday. I don't know about other stores, but these 5 have had GREAT clothes clearance right now. Among other things, I am staying away, except for necessities for at least a month!

I should do the same thing...but I just can't help myself. I am doing better with not going overboard on some things..I'll put it in my cart and walk around and realize I really do not need this and then put it back. But, I know I just can't stay away from Target. Even when we go on vacation I find myself at a Target. :eyepoppin

I know I'll be going less as the kids will be on summer vacation soon - hopefully. ;)

I got some decent toy deals today...

Spiderman inflatable beds $7**

got the spiderman megablocks

WWE dvd game $3**

spiderman play huts $7**

spiderman ball throwing game $5**

Whoa! which Spiderman playhuts? Were they in the sporting goods or the toys? Do you have the DCPI? I want to check that out! Ooh, and the inflatable beds DCPI too? We got those beds for our DSs, and LOVE them when we travel. They make awesome gifts. Thanks!

I went to Target twice yesterday (the same store, go figure)

and they had Bissell carpet cleaners on clearance, I think they were 30% off.

They had a few picked over toys but my best deal was a video game rocker chair,

they were marked down to $9.98 and were originally $24.99 I think.

They sit right on the floor and they can recline back and they have little rocker

bars on the bottom of the chair. My DS loves it. They came in black, red and a pretty

aqua color. The material is a suede like. Good deal, IMHO

I've been good lately. NO Target in over a week. Just don't need anything. Ive read what people have found or to look for (clearance wise) and I still don't need anything. Best I've done in a year or so. LOL> Since my Target stopped allowing me to use expired coupons, that really helped me not to run there.