Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Okay, I am baffled about this whole forbidden web site thing. I know what it is...don't need help there...but why can't it be mentioned?

because it's a competitor;)

It doesn't rhyme with mallet, though. You substitute a W for the M :)

I did get some hair highlight kits- marked down to 1.78 with a $2coupon attached!! paid me 22 cents to buy each- grabbed a couple-also got the marshmallows and lipton onion soup was marked down to .88- (I use that in everything.) still had headbands and some garden things in see spot so I grabbed those for 25 cents each...

I know for a fact they were cleared out last month because I looked at them at 4 different stores. I didn't buy any of them because they have that white cloth body and all had stains on them. Then they were $12.99 marked down 75%. They came back with Woody in the assortment and are only $10.99. Same UPC, though. Could be your store is in a different phase of the whole transition, but I was at 3 stores today, and all had the new assortment with Woody. And they are now ringing up $0.00. I picked up 5. I thought they might be nice gifts or good for Toys for Tots at Christmas.

Do you have the DCI for them? Thanks!

Picked up the Laser Tag Deluxe for $7.xx and the Chat Now for $12.xx, both 75% off:)

The Chat Now is like a walkie talkie set with a 2 mile range, but you can also text messages, and take photos. The Laser Tag Deluxe comes with everything for 2 players.

Went to Target this morning and fournd: Wrapping Paper 053191536 $6.98

026021002 Merona Women's Watch was 19.98 /now 9.95

043073046 Men’s Shirt 12.99/6.48

245090116 Renue for contacts 6.99/5.94

083090832 Dog Toy Sneaker 4.99/3.48

062201040 Woolrich Down Comforter full 59.99/41.98

062201041 Woolrich Down Comforter queen 59.99/41.98

204101007 Tomy Play Ball Toy 14.99/7.48

204101008 Tomy Play Ball Toy 19.99/9.98

204101013 Choo Choo Loop Toy 14.99/7.48

002020813 Black 2 Drawer File on rollers 18.18

002020812 White 2 Drawer File on rollers 17.77

212260196 LaPreferida Canned Pinto Beans .38

043076784 Men’s Pocket Tees 2.48

043076804 Men’s Pocket Tees 2.48

I appreciate all the posts from others and hope my addition will help someone else. :)

I know for a fact they were cleared out last month because I looked at them at 4 different stores. I didn't buy any of them because they have that white cloth body and all had stains on them. Then they were $12.99 marked down 75%. They came back with Woody in the assortment and are only $10.99. Same UPC, though. Could be your store is in a different phase of the whole transition, but I was at 3 stores today, and all had the new assortment with Woody. And they are now ringing up $0.00. I picked up 5. I thought they might be nice gifts or good for Toys for Tots at Christmas.

nope these are different then what you describe, They are all plastic no material what so ever. One is the gray and purple buzz with a space ship and and the other is the reg white buzz on a motorcycle. These are completely hard plastic

nope these are different then what you describe, They are all plastic no material what so ever. One is the gray and purple buzz with a space ship and and the other is the reg white buzz on a motorcycle. These are completely hard plastic

Yep, definitely different. I don't remember seeing these. Just the ones where he was in the little space ship. Good deal!

So, I guess if you want the soft one, now is the time, before they figure out the price snafu. I saw more of them at my regular store this morning. They had mistakenly stuck a few of the Woody toys down with the Buzz ones on a clearance endcap, but Woody rings up regular price.

It doesn't rhyme with mallet, but if you flip the first letter upside down (m = w), then you have part of the forbidden name from the link. Check out the May Target thread for the link (last few pages include the link + the forbidden words to include in the link).

OMG! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I was feeling like such an idiot and couldn't figure out how you all were checking into the clearance items. You guys are the best!!!!! :yup:

OMG! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I was feeling like such an idiot and couldn't figure out how you all were checking into the clearance items. You guys are the best!!!!! :yup:

n/p :)

Anyway, went to a different Target today...

Got:

Trivial Pursuit Pop Culture 2 DVD game - $8.7x (75%)

Lysol wipe refill pack (for 2 refills) - $5.94 (30%)

4-pack puddings (Target brand, I think) - $0.62 (I *think* 30%)

Reese's Snack Bars - I think it was $1.77 or so, about 15-30% off.

Finds:

Had a lot of the Friends Scene It games marked 75% off ($8.7x), various snack foods 15-30% off, some down alternative comforters $22.xx and up ($22 and change for Twin, Full/Queen was about $29.xx, not sure what King was) may have been the Woolrichs (50% off), various women's pj's and athletic wear 30% off, etc.

Picked up a Cranium Pop Culture game for $6.XX and an embroidered men's NASCAR baseball hat for $3.24. TONS of clearance shampoo, soap, body wash, etc but only at 15% off and it has been that much for weeks now. Absolutely ZERO clearance in toddler clothing!

Nothing great today, but got a few small items.

From the dollar spot: Packages of Strawberry Shortcake pencils .25

Eyeshadow/lip gloss combination .25 (my little girls love the stuff)

Bars of soap (2 per pack) Not brand name, but it doesn't smell bad .25 per pack

Small Scooby Doo drawstring bags (great for camping when the little ones need toiletry bags) .25 each

From the boys toddler section: 3 pair of 5T shorts reg. $3.99 marked to $2.78

3 shirts 5T reg. $5.99 marked to $2.98

From the HBA section: 2 pair of cute girls socks reg. $3.99 pair marked to .98 ea.

They are really cute, but I would never have paid $3.99 for each pair!!

Various hair accessories for girls reg. $2.99 marked to $2.08

Also, a lot of misc items were marked 15% off - M&M's candies, Dentyne gum, Peppermint Patties, toothbrushes, etc.

Almost all of the clearance items were marked 15 or 30% off, only a few items marked down 50%, and I saw nothing at 75% off.

Picked up the Laser Tag Deluxe for $7.xx and the Chat Now for $12.xx, both 75% off:)

The Chat Now is like a walkie talkie set with a 2 mile range, but you can also text messages, and take photos. The Laser Tag Deluxe comes with everything for 2 players.

Do you have the DCPI for the Chat Now? I have been considering those for my 10 yr old who thinks she needs a cell phone.

TIA!

Do you have the DCPI for the Chat Now? I have been considering those for my 10 yr old who thinks she needs a cell phone.

TIA!

I picked up one and if the DCI is then number on the receipt, it is 087020922.

I found the Spiderman 16 inch boys bicycle for 50% off today (29.98). Also saw some kids recliners at 30% off (41.98) and memory foam pillows for 30% off (various prices 13.98- 27.98).

I will have to start looking at other Targets I plan to get DD a recliner for Christmas but the target near me does not have them. They have chairs but the do not recline. Thanks for the post now I have to find the time to go look.

I will have to start looking at other Targets I plan to get DD a recliner for Christmas but the target near me does not have them. They have chairs but the do not recline. Thanks for the post now I have to find the time to go look.

These were over in the furniture section. They had blue and black reclienrs. Also some chairs that did not recline. Good luck!

In NW Illinois Target (today, Monday, 6/4, A.M.), I got the toy - MegaBlocks #2004 Sandman Bank Heist, Spiderman 3. It was $29.99 and I got it for $14.98 - found in the end cap in the toy section. 204 07 0729

Also got the Color Wonder/Explosion White: Fire and Ice for $2.48 (was 9.99) 081 04 0025.

All discounted $1 spot items had been sent to "salvage" already.

End Caps also had Hunts Butterscotch and Vanilla Pudding four packs on clearance. Dove chocolates, many varities on the clearance end cap.

finally the Color wonders that have been 6.98 forEVVVVVVVVVVVVER have been marked down to $2.48. They had toys marked down but still 50% off. Some of the summer clothes that have been 50% off are now 75% off. Most of the candy that had been 30% off has disappeared for some reason. Discounted $1 spot items have left our store also. (Oklahoma)