Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Not much at Target today, but I did manage to find a matching set of the 800 thread sheets 75% off, $9.xx each.

I went looking for these yesterday, and couldn't find anything higher than 600...I was bummed. :(

They were marking down a bunch of baby clothes this morning. The mark down team came in late this morning, so they hadn't done much yet. Looks like they'll be working their regular routine, though, despite the holiday.

Almost nothing left in Dollar Spot at 50%.

On the plus side, I did get all the new Cars toys. Not a mark down, but I was pleased just the same. :)

They were marking down a bunch of baby clothes this morning. The mark down team came in late this morning, so they hadn't done much yet. Looks like they'll be working their regular routine, though, despite the holiday.

Almost nothing left in Dollar Spot at 50%.

On the plus side, I did get all the new Cars toys. Not a mark down, but I was pleased just the same. :)

Baby clothes? like the packaged items or regular baby clothes in the clothing dept? thanks!

Baby clothes? like the packaged items or regular baby clothes in the clothing dept? thanks!

When I was in the store, they were marking the regular stuff on racks. I wasn't paying close attention to what it was, but there were 3 of them in there going through the racks.

Went home to upstate NY for the weekend, and checked out the Target there...

SSS 50% off there...got an air freshener for the car, a crystal heart one, for $1.38, and my big find was a travel case for a portable DVD player, for up to 10" player (which we have, and it's been a PITA to try to get a case for it, because they're mostly for 7" ones), which has straps to put it in your car and everything, for $9.96, originally $39.xx...almost missed this one, and it was the only one left...I don't know what the difference is, this one had a yellow tag "as is" (and nothing wrong with it or missing from it...in fact, it appears to have never been opened, as everything was still banded up and tagged, etc.) instead of a red clearance sticker...

Also, dh saw my "clearance gum" from Target, and he laughed when he saw it...and then he asked me how I find this stuff...he asked if I just walk around the store, and when I told him yes, I think at first, he didn't believe me, and then he just shook his head...:giggle:

Great Deal today at target found 6 pk of 12 oz water bottles for .50. I bought all they had because here in Fl. We are starting to get ready for Hurricane season.

Thats a great deal. What kind of water bottles?

If anybody sees any cheap clearance digital cameras (6 mp or more), please let me know - mine went through the washer this weekend. I will pay shipping, and gas. I am guessing that the ones they had on clearance recently went to salvage already, but there are probably a few stores out there that missed some of them.

Thanks

I had some really good luck at Target today... Got 3 HP Photosmart printer/scanner/copier all in one for $25 (down from $100); Also a Polaroid 6.0 megapixel digital camera for $45 (down from $180)-- the number on the 6.0 digital camera is 056 10 1380 if the poster above is interested; Open Season computer game for $3.74 (down from $15); Another cool looking computer game that lets kids pretend to run a store... can't remember the name. That was 75% off too. Our store had a lot of 35 mm cameras reallllly cheap; also scored 4 packs of juice boxes; that's all I can remember. It's still all in the bags waiting to be put somewhere. I haven't found much in clearance for a really long time, so I was ready for a good shopping day!

I had some really good luck at Target today... Got 3 HP Photosmart printer/scanner/copier all in one for $25 (down from $100); Also a Polaroid 6.0 megapixel digital camera for $45 (down from $180)-- the number on the 6.0 digital camera is 056 10 1380 if the poster above is interested; Open Season computer game for $3.74 (down from $15); Another cool looking computer game that lets kids pretend to run a store... can't remember the name. That was 75% off too. Our store had a lot of 35 mm cameras reallllly cheap; also scored 4 packs of juice boxes; that's all I can remember. It's still all in the bags waiting to be put somewhere. I haven't found much in clearance for a really long time, so I was ready for a good shopping day!

Thanks for the dpci. I entered it in the schumanfamily item locater but it said out of stock at all 6 stores.

Did they have any of the HP printers left? What store did you go to if so as I am in Kansas City. TIA

Found a few good finds today

Nick and Nora PJ's marked 75 % off, really picked over but I did get a pair for DD and DS. Several cute tops and shorts marked 75% alos, I also got DD a pair of jeans reguraly $12.99 for $3.24 75% off. The Mossimo t's had been marked down again, some as cheap as $1.24...but none in my size :mad: . I looove those shirts!

Pampers box & 80ct. wipes for 14.50. Had to buy two of each because that's a STEAL! :D

Which pampers and wipes were these?? Are they marked clearance?

They are the regular pampers for 19.89 and the wipes are on sale for 1.99. In the Target Coupon thread (it says Target Coupons Updated #57) there is a link for coupons on pampers & wipes. There is a 3.00 coupon for when you buy pampers and wipes and a 5.00 coupon when you spend 20.00 in Pampers and wipes. Saves 8.00 and makes the total 14.00!!! Great deal!!! The coupons expire tomorrow though. Happy shopping! ;)

I just found that on the Target coupon site they have a new coupon for $1 off PANTENE, well purchase 2... but pair that with the $1.50 off 1 MFC that was in the last couple of sunday paper circulars and it's a fantastic deal because they have the Pantene marked down to about $2.36 right now I think!

here is the link,... hope it works.

http://coupons.50webs.org/

A few toys went 75% today. i-Fish $4.98. Small Disney Fairies $1.74. Some larger sets, too, though I didn't see all their prices, around $3.74. Test Tube Aliens $2.48. Mini Media players and accessories. I think the player was $11.98. I think that was mainly it.

Picked up a HP Photosmart printer/copier/scanner today 75% off, was $99.xx paid $24.xx, these were only 25% off on Saturday and went to 75% off today, never saw that happen before.

I checked the C3180 (which is this clearance one) when it was advertised in the national flyer on clearance. I actually thought about buying it versus buying new ink cartridges for the HP I have now (which is about 3 years old). Checked the Amaz*n website and a few others. It gets a lot of bad reviews...apparently it guzzles ink like crazy, lots of people have problems with it crashing their computers, the scans are not very good and a whole host of other glitches.

From what I've read, you'll spend a lot more on ink. ..the cartridges themselves go thru ink very quickly and they only hold 1/3 of what other cartridges hold, but they cost more than 1/3 of what other cartridges cost ($15 compared to $25.) Since they only hold 1/3 of what other cartridges hold, they should only cost 1/3 of $25.00, ($8.35), but they cost TWICE that ($15).

Just an FYI.