Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Ooh! That's neat. I didn't know about this site! For those of you having trouble, it will continue to print the *** because the *** is a competitor website to GottaDeal. Think "Overweight place you keep your money"

Thanks for the hint LOL

Just wondering if anyone has seen the Pirates of the Caribbean bedding at their store, thinking of re-doing sons room...and all this because I saw a lamp on sale on disney website...sheesh.

Thanks for the hint LOL

Just wondering if anyone has seen the Pirates of the Caribbean bedding at their store, thinking of re-doing sons room...and all this because I saw a lamp on sale on disney website...sheesh.

I don't blame you that is a cool lamp. I almost got it for me.

Linda

Thanks for the hint LOL

Oohh! Hurry. I saw it was marked down at one of my local stores here in CA. Not sure where you live, but it isn't on sale at all the stores I visited today. Most stores only had Batman marked down, but one had POTC as well.

Oohh! Hurry. I saw it was marked down at one of my local stores here in CA. Not sure where you live, but it isn't on sale at all the stores I visited today. Most stores only had Batman marked down, but one had POTC as well.

What store did you see it marked down at, maybe I'll travel if it's not too far from me. I'm in the Corona/Riverside area...Thanks

Got a good deal today on clearance diapers and wipes.

Huggies Supreme Natural Fit 70 count 50% off at $8.74(got 2)

Target Brand Wipes 432 count 50% off at $3.98(got 2)

Also picked up some clearance Jr Mints $.75

Great day for me since now I won't have to get diapers or wipes for awhile:cheesy:

It was in Duarte, and they had the whole set 30% off. The store is just off the 210 at Mountain Ave - easy freeway access.

Might have to make the trip, according to mapquest only a 38 minute drive...hmmmm:rolleyes:

thanks so much for the info:)

Ooh! That's neat. I didn't know about this site! For those of you having trouble, it will continue to print the *** because the *** is a competitor website to GottaDeal. Think "Overweight place you keep your money"

I dont get it...OK, maybe I am a little slow tonight, afterall it is after midnight...can you give me another clue please. :eek:

Phew! Glad I'm not the only one who doesn't get it! ;)

Google search "deal forum", check out the beginning of the first link.

Anyway,

Recent Target deals:

- Chefmate 3pc glass pan set (two rectangular pans, one pie pan) - ~ $7.48 (50%)

- Chefmate 4pc glass pan set (two rectangular pans, one casserole dish w/ lid) - ~ $5.98 (50%)

- 2 children's puzzles (24 piece??) - $1.48 each (50%)

- Junior Mints - $0.75 (15%)

- Hershey's Cacao Reserve - $0.24 (75%)

- Friends Scene It! Game - $8.72 (75%)

I've seen a lot of the Cranium Pop 5 games, but have no use for one (picked one up for $5 around Xmas). Toys had a lot of Barbie Flower Girls (looks like a Kelly doll in some weird bouquet thing) for $2.48 (75%), some Barbie MyScene dolls, the Fairies dolls and some small playsets, some Polly Pockets for 50% off, I think I saw some Giga Pets in there tonight, a Disney plug-and-play TV game for $7.48, some Tonka trucks (30%), a few other things mixed in there too.

The Color Wonder stuff is still at 30%, so I've been waiting for that to drop more. Some candles and candle accessories are at 30% off, and a lot of stuff recently went to 15% off.

I dont get it...OK, maybe I am a little slow tonight, afterall it is after midnight...can you give me another clue please. :eek:

LOL

"Overweight"= F_ _

"Place to Keep your Money"= W_ _ _ _ _

so,,,in the url, instead of asterisks, you need to type in the words (as just one word)

http://www.schumanfamily.com/f**w*****/targetasin.php

By the way,,,, for any of you living in Jacksonville or Orange Park, FL, I am having to recover some of my $$$$$ from my Target shopping addiction and will be selling ALOT of Target stuff tomorrow .... most will be 50% - 80% off of the orig price.... PM me for more info if you wanna stop by!

Well. let's see if separating the words out works. Overweight = fat. Then you want to add the other part without any separation when you type it into the URL. Place you keep your money is = wallet. does that help?

emsmom30..... Got the learning clock today. DS loves it!!! Thanks bunches!!! He has already gone to bed and but he set the alarm. I keep hearing cows and chickens. The first time I heard it, it scared the cr** out of me!

The 800 thread ct. sheets and pillow cases were only 50% off here. I sure hope there are some left to mark down to 75%.

GLAD THAT YOU LIKED IT!!!

Roseville Target Gottadealers just alittle note I had little disagreement with stacking coupons. (never had a problem before so I was little off gaurd)The cashier didn't want to. She said that she couldn't. So I went to the head person of the cashiers and said I'm always able to stack coupons what makes it different today. She didn't ring the coupons to even check first.(not arguing just asking) She said because it says one offer per coupon. so I told her this is your coupon and I had a manf coupon which makes its good to use because this is your coupon and this is a manf coupon. So they are seprate. But she stopped talking and sent me to the customer service person and I explained it to her and she corrected it. (I think I explained it wrong anyways)

cashier was a tall blonde with hair tied back.

Linda

DO NOT FORGET TO CHECK OUT THE DIAPER DEAL WITH TARGET COUPONS...better than clearance!! Diapers 2 for 17, 5 off of 20 for diaper wiper purchase, 3 off of diaper/wipe combo, 2 off diaper manufacturer coupon, free kandoo when you buy diapers. Only had one set of manufacturer coupons, so only did it once but it worked like a charm. I have a lot of diapers stocked up, but even without manufacturer coupons, still a good price for diapers if you need them.

Also found, cabbage patch doll, 75% off at 6.XX, and my scene roller blade doll 75% off,

2.XX

LOL

"Overweight"= F_ _

"Place to Keep your Money"= W_ _ _ _ _

so,,,in the url, instead of asterisks, you need to type in the words (as just one word)

http://www.schumanfamily.com/f**w*****/targetasin.php

By the way,,,, for any of you living in Jacksonville or Orange Park, FL, I am having to recover some of my $$$$$ from my Target shopping addiction and will be selling ALOT of Target stuff tomorrow .... most will be 50% - 80% off of the orig price.... PM me for more info if you wanna stop by!

Ohhhhhh, Thanks for your help!!! :P

Some good baby deals at 50% off today...

Target brand jumbo size training pants (pull ups) for $3.97...26 in package.

Also, Target brand wipes for 50% off. Mine had 72 ct for 98 cents, 240 ct for $2.32, and some boxes with I think 480 for $4.XX.

Today I found all of the Dora party items for 30% off- plates, party favors, napkins, hats, ect.

Also, major clearancing in the candy isle going on. All of the candy's with Shrek were 30% off. Might go lower???

Got a HP printer for 30% off also, for about 77.xx

Had a decent day!

My Target marked down the 800 thread count sheets to 75 % off! $9.98. I got the last set of KING they had, i don't know how they end up w/ so many left over, and yet you can't piece together three of the same color of any one size????:cheesy: Still, tickled to death I found them, I have been stalking that endcap for a month! Grabbed the wipes at 50 % off but even after searching the isles could find any diapers, I'll be on the lookout though... I need some! Anyone notice that new bottles of Pantene have been marked down to %15 off again, of course I will have to stalk those until they fall to %50, plus there were a ton of $1.50 off coupons in the last few weeks papers, making them a great deal.

My Target marked down the 800 thread count sheets to 75 % off! $9.98. I got the last set of KING they had, i don't know how they end up w/ so many left over, and yet you can't piece together three of the same color of any one size????:cheesy: Still, tickled to death I found them, I have been stalking that endcap for a month! Grabbed the wipes at 50 % off but even after searching the isles could find any diapers, I'll be on the lookout though... I need some! Anyone notice that new bottles of Pantene have been marked down to %15 off again, of course I will have to stalk those until they fall to %50, plus there were a ton of $1.50 off coupons in the last few weeks papers, making them a great deal.

Mine went to 75% today as well!!! I also noticed that they had few that would make a set of the same color in the same size! Also mostly just the flat sheets not the fitted.....I got the pillow cases...2 sets....they surely are soft!!!!!

The stainless steel garbage cans finally went 75% off, but of course, the only color they had left here was red...that would look ridiculous in our kitchen! bummer...

Got lots of toys at 75% off, though...Muichiz (or however it's spelled) at $4.98 (bought Bratz ones, got two), Buzz Lightyear Rev N Go $1.48!!, Disney Plug n Play $7.xx, and I swear there is something else I can't think of right now...got lots of candy clearance (Shrek m&ms, Junior Mints, chocolate covered macadamia nuts)...CBAD beefaroni .48/can, mandarin oranges .41/can, picante sauce $1.xx/jar. Lots of clearance in the pantry section! My day would've been perfect if I was able to find the plain or black garbage can instead of the red!

Haven't done this a while... These are some items that will be going on clearance in the near future. As always, the clearance price may be the next markdown price or the lowest price it'll go down to before it goes salvage.

John Deere Big Red Barn vehicle

Was 5.99 Now 1.48

DPCI: 204-03-2244

Luxeon LED aluminum flashlight

Was 19.99 Now 4.98

DPCI: 092-06-0547

3 ct. Ivy-Dry soap

Was 14.99 Now 7.48

DPCI: 245-07-0167

6 oz. Ivy-Dry super itching spray

Was 7.99 Now 3.98

DPCI: 245-07-0773

Spray FX motorized airbrush system

Was 14.99 Now 3.74

DPCI: 081-04-2157

Project & Draw light desk

Was 14.99 Now 3.74

DPCI: 081-04-2159

Snake Safari activity kit

Was 9.99 Now 2.48

DPCI: 081-04-2236

10 fl. oz. Hawaiian Tropic Baby Faces (SPF 60)

Was 8.94 Now 2.23

DPCI: 037-11-0411

4 fl. oz. Biore pore minimizing foaming face wash

Was 5.94 Now 2.97

DPCI: 037-12-0092

30 ct. Biore blemish fighting cleansing cloths

Was 5.99 Now 2.98

DPCI: 037-12-1960

30 ct. Biore daily deep pore cleansing cloths

Was 5.99 Now 1.48

DPCI: 037-12-2190

8 ct. Biore self heating mask

Was 5.99 Now 2.98

DPCI: 037-12-2193

6.7 fl. oz. Biore shine-control foaming cleanser

Was 5.99 Now 1.48

DPCI: 037-12-2194

1.7 fl. oz. Biore Shine Control moisturizer

Was 5.99 Now 2.98

DPCI: 037-12-2550

1.7 fl. oz. L'Oreal Wrinkle De-Crease

Was 17.99 Now 8.98

DPCI: 037-12-1704

1.7 fl. oz. L'Oreal Wrinkly De-Crease Advanced Wrinkle corrector & Dermo smoother (Night)

Was 19.69 Now 9.84

DPCI: 037-12-2175

10.4 oz. L'Oreal Acne Response intensive peel kit

Was 21.89 Now 10.94

DPCI: 037-12-2877

6.7 fl. oz. L'Oreal Pure Zone unclogging scrub cleanser

Was 5.69 Now 1.42

DPCI: 037-12-0444

6.7 fl. oz. L'Oreal Pure Zone astringent (Pore tightening)

Was: 2.98 Now 1.48

DPCI: 037-12-0595

6.5 oz. L'Oreal Ideal Balance cream cleanser

Was 4.94 Now 2.47

DPCI: 037-12-1696

Remington Wet2Straight compact folding straightener

Was 24.99 Now 17.48

DPCI: 063-09-0001

4.3 oz. Lipton chicken noodles & sauce

Was .97 Now .82

DPCI: 212-14-0052

4.3 oz. Lipton chicken broccoli noodles & sauce

Was .97 Now .82

DPCI: 212-14-0061

25.5 oz. Archer Farms pasta sauce (Four cheese)

Was 2.49 Now 1.24

DPCI: 212-40-0365

Clearance prices vary from store to store. Markdown schedules are different from every store so don't go to your store expecting the above clearance prices because they may be different. I included the DPCI so that you guys could type in the DPCI into the scanners to either check clearance prices and/or find out which aisle these items are in. Hope this helps someone.

Great deals this week...

Diego electronic hot wheel 9.22 (was 39.xx)

Small packs of Cleanteam wipes .68 (free plus some with 1.00 coupons from the newspaper)

Enfamil, Nestle, and Similac formulas 50% off

Gerber 3 pack training pants 1.64 (was 6.xx)

Also watching the SPiderman 16 inch bikes marked 15% now. If anyone sees them at 50%, please post!

Great deals this week...

Diego electronic hot wheel 9.22 (was 39.xx)

Small packs of Cleanteam wipes .68 (free plus some with 1.00 coupons from the newspaper)

Enfamil, Nestle, and Similac formulas 50% off

Gerber 3 pack training pants 1.64 (was 6.xx)

Also watching the SPiderman 16 inch bikes marked 15% now. If anyone sees them at 50%, please post!

could you please post the dcpi for the Diego hot wheel. TIA

Duh! I knew there was something else I got, and it was my best deal...after someone mentioned it here, I found one of the Thomas "Steamies," which I KNOW wasn't there before, cuz I'm in there a couple times a week...I honestly couldn't remember how much the poster here said they'd gotten it for, and it came up "item not found," and the cashier asked me how much it was...I knew it was 75% off, and I told her that, but then I said, "I don't know, I think $2.48," and that's what she rang it up as...I see it was supposed to be $3.24, which I still would've paid for them, but I honestly had no clue, as I'd looked for them at two Targets after it was posted, and couldn't find it, so I'd given up...

So, I got a REALLY good deal on that!

Haven't done this a while... These are some items that will be going on clearance in the near future. As always, the clearance price may be the next markdown price or the lowest price it'll go down to before it goes salvage.

. Hope this helps someone.

THanks childofsolitude!! I always look forward to your posts since you have the inside scoop ;) . thanks again.