Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

I don't know if anyone has mentioned these yet. I saw the licensed shower curtains - Disney Princess, Hello Kitty, Cars & SpongeBob - all marked 30%. None of the accessories, just the fabric curtains.

Also, I saw some Black & Decker tool sets 30% off. I can't remember what all, but it included some 18v cordless sets.

I really wish i had a super target by me... i live an hour away from one and have never visited one...is it worth it I have 4 regular targets within a few miles from me should I try the super target once and see if I can score BIG? i have a family of six so I really need to save big??????

If you print out the coupons that we have all mentioned and take your newspaper coupons so you can stack them when you go to the far away Super Target then it probably would be worth the trip with what you would save on food. I would go early because the perusers go early and get the good deals in the other departments. Also,and this is just MY opinion about MY store but I think Tuesday and Thursdays are the best day for deals for me. Take your time (dont know if you can do that with 6 children :cheesy: ) and make sure to look for red stickers on the regular shelves also. At my target they have started marking frozen foods down and putting them on the end cap frozen aisle so check there too. Good luck and have fun!!! Let us know how you did!

I really wish i had a super target by me... i live an hour away from one and have never visited one...is it worth it I have 4 regular targets within a few miles from me should I try the super target once and see if I can score BIG? i have a family of six so I really need to save big??????

IMO I don't think that Super Targets in general have the great clearance deals that the regular stores do. I have two ST I frequent and 6 regular stores and I do much better at the regular stores.

Off Topic - Please forgive me... Albertson's does the same meat reduction. I have been very lucky there.

went today and stacked some coupons on lunchables and kid cuisine frozen dinners general mills cereal and capri suns among toys and stuff total was 53 before coupons and 19 after thanks for all the tips the cashier gave me no problems with the expired coupons

Thanks again for all the info...I live over an hour from a ST....BUT! when I was getting my caprisuns (for $.75 a box - thanks to the wonderful info on this site...I am still amazed:g_dance: ) I asked the cashier if they thought they would ever be getting a ST in this area.....they are building one and it will be open the first week in October!!! :lolrun: I'm really hoping that will help as far as the meats. I've tried looking at the regular Targets (some of them have a few meats) but they are sooo expensive!

I guess I haven't figured out how to get my coupon overages to take care of what I need...and some of the stores won't do overages, which makes it more of a challenge. It's a work in progress!:bonk: But I do appreciate all the great advice!

How do I get to the website where you can check on quantity of items at Target? Sorry I am new at all this web stuff. Thanks!

If you look at the post right below the one you quoted by me... you will see the "hints" to replace the **** on that website I posted. I have no idea why it wont let it just post:eek:

I saw no more Color Wonder stuff today. As they say, you snooze, you lose. I'm glad I bought one of them when I did. I did find two MM apple juice and one grape juice packs. I did forget to look for the Soleil razor. Most of the stores (CVS, Walgreens) around here have been out, so I need to keep checking. Then I forget about checking Walmart and Target.

Saw watches going on clearance again. Right now only 30%off. One store had more of a selection than another I went to. Still candy out there on clearance; but the chocolate kind are mainly dark chocolate.

Don't know if this has been posted yet, (didn't see it) but today I got two of the 8 pack Bounty towels for $10.56 and got a $5 gift card on top of that. I used the Target $5 off when you buy $20 of Bounty, two of the $1.50 Target coupons, and two $1 manufacturer coupons. The guy that was helping me didn't really know what he was doing so he called a manger over and I thought "oh, oh here we go" and she did try to tell me that I wasn't supposed to stack coupons, but I told her I knew for a fact you could stack manufacturers and Target coupons. She just looked at me and said "oh, yeah you're right" and she went ahead and did it and I got the $5 card. Great deal, I thought:)

I don't think I have seen these mentioned yet, I picked up a Disney plug & play game for 50% off, $7.48. They had 2 other ones, but don't remember what they were now, I think they were for girls, maybe a princess??? It is for ages 3 & up. Putting it away for my DS 3rd bday this fall. We will just be getting back from Disney World so I thought this would be perfect! Also, lots of nail polish and make up on clearance. I bought Sally Hansen nail polish for 50% off. Also, Target brand training diapers (pull ups) for $3.98/package. I was also able to get in on the pampers diapers/wipes deal. I also picked up a bikini on clearance for $3.74 each piece! The pepsi was 4/$11 at my store, I'm not too much of a Pepsi fan so only picked up 2 12packs which ended up being $1.75 each after the coupon. It was a good day at Target! :cheesy:

This isnt really a clearance deal but I wasnt sure where to post this. I went into the Dollar tree last weekend and bought a 2 pack of real nice sippy cups. When I got them home I noticed they had these green stickers on the package, well when I peeled off the sticker the package said Circo. They were target cast offs. GREAT deal though because I think they retail in Target for like $6 for the 2 pack of sippy cups with handles.

well, both my Targets are now checking expiration dates. No more expired ones for me. Apparently corporate emailed my store and said to stop expired coupons. wonder if this is going to spread around other Targets? Im bummed. LOL

I don't know. I would hang on to the coupons. Give them a couple of months and they'll probably forget or stop bothering consistently.

I don't know. I would hang on to the coupons. Give them a couple of months and they'll probably forget or stop bothering consistently.

Judging from other post and some experence it looks like Target employee's are lookng at coupons alittle harder and questioning them. Which is okay, but if they're not honoring at least the stackable ones, my guess would be that their being told something about coupons and to questioning and refuse everything.

Linda

Judging from other post and some experence it looks like Target employee's are lookng at coupons alittle harder and questioning them. Which is okay, but if they're not honoring at least the stackable ones, my guess would be that their being told something about coupons and to questioning and refuse everything.

Linda

While true, it doesn't mean it will last. Just Sunday I was able to use 3 of the $5 off coupons that were for the charmin/bounty/swiffer stuff in a single transaction. I had 2 of the Realsimple ones and one from the paper. I had a slew of other coupons as well, and only bought one package of the TP, one of the Bounty and a package of Swiffer cloths along with a bunch of clothes for DS. No problems. No questions. No scrutiny. I have certainly had problems with other cashiers at this same store in weeks past. So, I think it comes in waves with regard to what they do and how they do it.

Did anyone see if the Color Wonder stuff went down again today? It was at 30% here, but DS has a fever today, so I can't get out to check. They still had a LOT of them left at one store, and I would like to get some for gifts.

This is not exactly about clearance items but I figured I'd just give a heads up to those who like TV on DVD movies.

There's a bunch of TV on DVD movies that went on temporary price cut today for $16.99. This is probably the lowest price I've seen them go down to. Mainly they're season 1 and the only two I can remember off the top of my head is Arrested Development and Supernatural. If anyone wants me to, I can print a complete report of everything that went on price cut today at work and I can list some of the things to look out for. I know this is a clearance thread but if you guys are also looking for good deals on non-clearance items, I can help you with those too.

dang those ****** put ********* in that space!!! (why does it do that now?)

Okay.....can you please pm this to me? I just can't figure it out. Probably when I get it I will say a big DUH....maybe I am thinking too hard here. Thanks!

Looking for Gray's season 1 and 2. TIA..=-)

This is not exactly about clearance items but I figured I'd just give a heads up to those who like TV on DVD movies.

There's a bunch of TV on DVD movies that went on temporary price cut today for $16.99. This is probably the lowest price I've seen them go down to. Mainly they're season 1 and the only two I can remember off the top of my head is Arrested Development and Supernatural. If anyone wants me to, I can print a complete report of everything that went on price cut today at work and I can list some of the things to look out for. I know this is a clearance thread but if you guys are also looking for good deals on non-clearance items, I can help you with those too.

.75 caprisuns????I know about the .50 coup. on the web but is there another one or are they on sale this week???

Hey Dealgrabber (sorry, new to this and don't know how to insert what you wrote!)...

In TX last week the caprisuns were 5 for $9, plus I still had manu. coupons for $.55 off and then I used the expired target coupons for $.50..so

5/9 = $1.80 ea - .55 = 1.25 - .50 = $.75 per box!! :)

I really hope Target doesn't stop taking expired coupon ...especially after I just found out about it and got up the nerve to use them!

Hope that helps!!

Ok.. I will be happy to:)

Thanks for the PM....I still can't get to the website. Is it supposed to have the 9 *'s in it? I clicked on the link and it said site not accessible, or something like that. Sorry to be a pain. Thanks.

Would love "One Tree Hill" or "24" for DH. Any season. Thanks so much!!!

Thanks for the PM....I still can't get to the website. Is it supposed to have the 9 *'s in it? I clicked on the link and it said site not accessible, or something like that. Sorry to be a pain. Thanks.

send me your email and I will send it to you that way.

What a wonderful post you started here. Thanks for the info!

This is such a great forum and I'm glad I found it as I currently am earning $100 to $200 weekly with online surveys and mystery shopping already, and it's nice to read about it.

wow thats great earnings... how do you become a mystery shopper?

Could you please list which Shows and seasons these are. I would be very thankful.

wow thats great earnings... how do you become a mystery shopper?

I can't say for sure how this poster did it...but you just search out mystery company sites that are hiring in your area. volition has a great list of legit sites, that was where I started out. I don't do a ton of mystery shopping anymore, tend to focus more on my surveys as well as those are bringing me in about $500 a month as well.