Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Color Wonder stuff was still 30%. Still bought one for DS as he's been wanting one for a while. They had a few that came in a handle tote. I'm hoping they'll go down some more to go back and get that one. Lots of employees in the toy area, but didn't look around much.

I saw a friends scene it game at the target in las vegas on silverado ranch that was on clearance for 6.xx. I left it there. my question is...has anyone seen any camping supplies on clearance? mainly tents (at least 6 person), lanterns, cooking supplies etc. ???????

I was in Target on Saturday and found 2 fleece sleeping bags in the back of the end cap with clearance toys. They had only been marked to 10.xx from 14.xx I had my DH scan them and they scanned for 3.xx and we purchased both of them. That is all I saw as far camping supplies at that Target store.

Slim Pickins at Target today. Only found 14 cent 5th Ave candy bars. The Softworks thrash cans are 50% - but I am waiting for them to go 75%.

When they start marking down the large swimming pools, anyone know if they usually make it to 50 or 75%?

My 2006 records show that the large swimming pools, water blasters, etc. went to 75% off in the first week of August.

Color Wonder stuff was still 30%. Still bought one for DS as he's been wanting one for a while. They had a few that came in a handle tote. I'm hoping they'll go down some more to go back and get that one. Lots of employees in the toy area, but didn't look around much.

in my kroger the other day they had the pads of color explosion paper and pack of markers for 3.XX

Does Target's Patio furniture ever go 50% or 75% off? Im in need of a sofa type seat for ours. Thanks so much!

It does, but I can't remember when! I know it's after the 4th of July. I'm trying to hold out for new patio furniture for my porchl

HI!!! The scanners at my Target have been broken for the past 3 or 4 days...so that puts a crimp in my hunting!!!! Did find......Fisher Price Fun to Learn Teaching Clock orig 19.99...now 9.99 (LOVE THIS CLOCK!), Also.....on the toy isle with the crafty kids projects and PlayDough itmes....Hobby Dos Mosaic Magnetic Mirror in light pink wooden box....orig. 14.99.....now 3.74 They also had the Spider Man Slip n Slide marked 9.99 from 19.99.

I was in Target on Saturday and found 2 fleece sleeping bags in the back of the end cap with clearance toys. They had only been marked to 10.xx from 14.xx I had my DH scan them and they scanned for 3.xx and we purchased both of them. That is all I saw as far camping supplies at that Target store.

Can you tell me more about the sleeping bags? Were they normal size? I am thinking that these might be good for a camp that I volunteer with during the summer. Also the DPCI would be nice. Thanks

I was checking out the schedule for markdowns on the first page of this thread. What does the Solo cups/plates fall under? household or what? Mine is $3.61 a package right now and not sure when I should head in to Target to see if they will lower it more. (this was yesterday I went- sunday). They still have a bunch but a bit high as yet.

You must be in the North or West. They have about 200 stores in TX with their base in Houston.

I'm actually only about three hours away in San Antonio, and HEB is headquartered here. They are the grocery leader here and all of south Texas.

I was checking out the schedule for markdowns on the first page of this thread. What does the Solo cups/plates fall under? household or what? Mine is $3.61 a package right now and not sure when I should head in to Target to see if they will lower it more. (this was yesterday I went- sunday). They still have a bunch but a bit high as yet.

Ours has been at that price for at least 3 weeks. It really needs to come down more.

Today I saw 2 digital cameras on clearance. 50% off.

One was the Fujifilm Finepix S5200 5.1MP Digital Camera with 10x Optical Zoom

reg. $299.99 now $149.xx.

The other was a Kodak but I can't remember the model number. I thought it was A or V 600 but I looked on amazon and they don't have one listed with that model number. It was on clearance for $124.xx. It had 3x optical zoom.

HTH someone.

FYI I saw coupons for the solo in last sunday's paper.

Linda

Can you tell me more about the sleeping bags? Were they normal size? I am thinking that these might be good for a camp that I volunteer with during the summer. Also the DPCI would be nice. Thanks

Here is a picture of them. From the Coleman website. On the box it just said sleeping bag but on the website is says Fleece liner.

http://www.coleman.com/coleman/colemancom/detail.asp?product_id=8197D410&categoryid=9010

I'm actually only about three hours away in San Antonio, and HEB is headquartered here. They are the grocery leader here and all of south Texas.

Ahhhh...the HEB. I grew up in Houston and went to college in Georgetown. Kroger moved in when I was a kid. We had no HEBs in our neck of the woods. But I discovered them when I moved up to Gtown (north of Austin).

Anyway, sorry for the digression gang. I saw that they marked a bunch of the kids bedding down again. Only Batman from the licensed stuff, but 2-3 designs of the Do Your Own Room. They also marked down the remaining Gerber baby clothing and the few remaining Classic Pooh items to 75% off today. Hope that helps someone.

HI!!! The scanners at my Target have been broken for the past 3 or 4 days...so that puts a crimp in my hunting!!!! Did find......Fisher Price Fun to Learn Teaching Clock orig 19.99...now 9.99 (LOVE THIS CLOCK!), Also.....on the toy isle with the crafty kids projects and PlayDough itmes....Hobby Dos Mosaic Magnetic Mirror in light pink wooden box....orig. 14.99.....now 3.74 They also had the Spider Man Slip n Slide marked 9.99 from 19.99.

hoping to find the clock when I go tomorrow. I looked at the toys yesterday but did not see it in the clearance section. I hope it's on clearance at my Target.

Does Target's Patio furniture ever go 50% or 75% off? Im in need of a sofa type seat for ours. Thanks so much!

Last year it went 50% off soon after the 4th of July. I was looking for a particular set and finally found it not too far from home. At 50% off the outdoor furniture went very fast, hardly anything left after that. They reset the area with Back-to-School supplies.

HTH