Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Had a good day today first in a while

B&D LED snake light Reg 29.99 paid 7.50

Winshield Washer fluid Reg 2.99 paid .57

T-shirts that were in the easter section Reg 5.00 paid 2

Eyeballing the some tv's and LCD tv's that are due to go down soon.

Ok guys, hurry back from all the Targets and tell me about your great deals. I am in bed with Strep and soooooooooo mad that I cant go. I didnt even get to see my grandgirls do the egg hunt. Sure didnt want to expose them. Oh well it could be worse. Wait it is. I am missing one of my two favorite sales.. :eek: At least I can be excited for all of you and want to hear about your finds? :(

I checked one here in MI, only a few light bulbs packs, but either missing a card, or had the white ones.

Also, the fp3 players were still not marked down? They had the pink and the blue ones, but still at 59.99 I think.

Easter deals at 50%, They had kids no spill bubble things half off too, and small see and says with Dora and others on half.

I could not find those storage cubes someone found on clearance, still full price, but now at an end cap, coudl this mean clearance soon??

I did the BOGO coupon for pepsi Jazz, 1.59 plus deposit each so I got 4 2-liters for $3.38. (saved about 1.98 compared to grocery store). I also got 1 11-oz and 2 14-oz bags of M&Ms for around 90 cents each, half off and with the 50-cent coupon. thanks! oh also I got a cub-bag (small gift bag) it was solid blue and the tag said 99 cents but it was 49 cents when rung up.

Yes, I did. This could be the end of our coupon savings at Target. I wonder if they'll stop accepting the other discounts. For those of you that didn't get it, it has 21 items on it and says it can be used over and over again until each item has been purchased (sounds like only one time for each item) and expires in May. Hope this is just a bonus and they keep posting more on the web.

i wonder how you get this?

i also wonder how to get on the mailing list. i emailed corporate, and they said that there is no way to sign up for it. i am a traget visa holder, but i dont use it- trying to pay it off first. any ideas?

WEnt to target today and the dollar spot was all 50% off. THere were tons of batteries there and four packs of AA for 50 cents.

Also, on the perimeter there were lots of name brand flood lights, vanity bulbs, and lights for chandeliers. I have no idea why they were 50% off but they were. They were near the pet supplies.

Lots of pet stuff on sale on the end cap of the pet store.

Very little clearance in toys.

Easter stuff for 50% off was pretty nice. Some girls clothes in that area (jeans and T shirts for 2.50-5.00) CUte spring stuff but random sizing. Lots of little gifts perfect for birthday parties but not alot of anything. An idea of the misc stuff in bins that I saw, mathbox cars, kites, dora stuff, superman stuff, kid cell phones, etc. Mostly 2-3 dollars after discount. Oh, and lots of bonnie bell 4 packs of chapstick. Perfect for birthday party.

I did find lots of easter dog treats that were nice for 50% off.

The batteries alone were worth the trip. I talked to the cashier and she said they had tons more in back. They were panasonic brand. :)

I also got 6 shirts for my daughter for $2 each. Ones that say Princess, etc. (all Easter clearance but no bunnies anywhere. Just pastel colors).

Also bought my daughter an adorable jean skirt 50% off which made it $4.99 and some skorts $3 each

This may have been posted here, but scanning over the last few pages, I don't see it. I think I've only seen it on the SD target thread.

There is a Target coupon for $1 off Quaker granola bars or bites on their site right now. Up by the registers, at a very few registers, they have bags of 7 mini granola bars for $.99, so they end up being free after the coupon. Make sure you have a filler so you total doesn't go below zero!! The dpci number is 071-20-0195. If your store has the newer price scanners with the keypad on it, you may want to type in the dpci number to see if there are more in back since most stores are probably sold out by now on the sales floor.

The regular Target by my house has been out of them by the registers (only 1 peg in the whole store) since the day the coupon came out. Turns out the had some in the back, so I was finally able to get some tonight! :g_dance:

I got the storage locker that was posted before. Regular $49.99, 75% off 12.48. I had seen it at the other Target when I was looking at light bulbs last week, and I let it go because I didn't feel like carrying it and possibly breaking the light bulbs. That thing is heavy! I also found a really nice tie rack, same brand as the storage locker for $2.24, 75% off.

I got a few things from the 50% off dollar spot, and a few new things they put out. Also, some 50% off Easter socks. Not much else caught my eye though. No juice...I haven't found any in 2 weeks now, and we are out of it :(

Went yesterday and saw the dollar spot items on clearance and of course, tons of Easter stuff and candy. They have so much, I'm sure it will go down to 75%, etc. I did buy a few bags of M-n-M's (didn't have my coupons - arggh), but still a great deal for $1.39.

Has anyone seen the Men's Degree deodorant on clearance in their stores and if so, what is it marked down to? They had just put a ton out on one of the endcaps and luckily, that's the brand DH uses. I picked up a few since my hands were full and it didn't scan at the register so the cashier just put in $1.00. Cooooool! I went back and got more for a total of 10 and the woman who was behind me in line went too and got some also. Got a different cashier and he took our word on the $1.00. I should have told him less! But since I had the receipt, at least I could back that up.

Went yesterday and saw the dollar spot items on clearance and of course, tons of Easter stuff and candy. They have so much, I'm sure it will go down to 75%, etc. I did buy a few bags of M-n-M's (didn't have my coupons - arggh), but still a great deal for $1.39.

Has anyone seen the Men's Degree deodorant on clearance in their stores and if so, what is it marked down to? They had just put a ton out on one of the endcaps and luckily, that's the brand DH uses. I picked up a few since my hands were full and it didn't scan at the register so the cashier just put in $1.00. Cooooool! I went back and got more for a total of 10 and the woman who was behind me in line went too and got some also. Got a different cashier and he took our word on the $1.00. I should have told him less! But since I had the receipt, at least I could back that up.

The Mens Degree deodorante in my store went to .94!! Large ones too. I bought all 6. I had 3 $1 off coupons so only really paid for 3 of them. My husband and son both need deodorante so I stock up on deals like that. In my storage area with the Target clearances on deodorante- I have over 12 stocked up on both mens and womans. LOL

<-- formerly from Cedarville, MI now in Wichita, KS

I don't think the Panasonic batteries are alkaline batteries - if they aren't alkaline, they won't last very long at all.

It is well worth it to buy these when they are .50 or .25 and use them for kids toys or things like remotes, I still have a bunch from last time they were .25

Got 4 bags of M&Ms (both plain and peanut) for practically noting today. 50% off = 1.49 each. Used 4 of the .50 off Target coupons. THEN I had 2 $1 off any 2 bags of M&M manufacturer coupons. Making them pretty much free. WOW.

Bought 4 bags of Kotex maxi pads w/ wings = clearanced at 2.32 each. On the pack was an instant $1.50 off coupon = .82. THEN I had $2 off coupons for any size Kotex maxi pads. So I actually got money off on my other things. The cashier just scanned and the register accepted all coupons.

I bought 14 of the single serve Kelloggs cereal cups and general mills ones. .79-.97 each. I used the $1 off Kelloggs cereal (no size listed so I thought I'd try it) and the register accepted it. Used 10 of the Kelloggs cereal coupons from Target = FREE and then 2 .75 off General Mills cereal coupons = .22 Then I had a manufacturer coupon of buy 2 General Mills cereal and get $1 off. That equals ALL FREE plus some.

I also bought other items besides those so it worked out. All items came out t 2.47!!!! (Being the manufacturer coupon queen that I try to be I also used coupons for the other items. lol.)

Thxs for the heads up on the ceral cups.I went this morning and bought 25 of the Kelloggs and general mills.Used 25 .75 off plus 3 $1off 2 boxes.Got all the ceral for free.Great to put in lunch boxes.

I'm excited! We are headed to the FL panhandle today (where we moved from two years ago), and they now also have a SECOND Target, so I get to peruse in one of my old haunts, as well as a new one! woo-hoo! Will be gone for two weeks, so the deals I find won't be deals anymore once I get back, but just thought I'd share that I get to go exploring!!:D

can someone give me the link to all the expired coupons that we can use, thanks for the one for the kelloggs cereal. It will really come in handy.

Thank you in advance

I did finally score on the Dora with the carriage and horse today for 4.XX. I had a hard time looking since they were clearing out so much stuff today and had the isles packed with new merchandise they were putting out. I did find a Winnie the Pooh brag book that I got for 2.XX. I already put the new baby's sono pictures in it.

Does anyone know when they might be clearing out the baby section again? I didnt know I was pregnant the last time. I am hoping that the Classic Winnie the pooh set they have will clearence by the time I am due cause I am so in love with that set.