Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

I got a great deal on a fire safe today. Original price was $159.99, marked 30% off, scanned at 75% off ($39.98). Here is the details if you want to check your store:

dpci= 081-07-0135

brand: SentrySafe

Model: KSW3550

It is quite large and has an electronic keypad lock.

Bought WAY too much stuff over the past couple of days, but we are set for crafts for the summer! I think I picked up one of everything that was 75% off. Got lots of gifts taken care of, too.

I found Wii games at 50% off and decided to grab them. DD is getting the Wii for her bday, so these will be a nice add on. Here's the info:

Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy - $25 207260010

Monster 4x4 w/steering wheel - $25 207260019

Happy Feet - $25 207260013

Chicken Little Ace in Action - $20 207260012

The Ant Bully - $15 207260030

They also had Barnyard, but I didn't pick it up.

Found Fly Algebra for $8.79, so I'm taking the $17 one back! They had 3 left at the Santa Ana, CA store if anyone is in that area (they had wii games there too).

Okay, I went to a regular Target today and finally realized they are so much better in clearance than SuperTarget is. ST is 4 minutes from my house so I always go there. I was in regular T area today so I stopped in and they have so much more clearance and easy to find. Unfortunately I didn't need the things they had on clearance, but it still is fun looking at everything.

After reading this board yesterday, I stopped in and got the DS's easter gift... they had one of the Color Explosion spinny art things (don't have it with me to say the actual name of it) marked down to $4.98!!!!

I also grabbed some paper clips, gel pens, and other misc. stuff. Didn't think to go into the comforters or anything... Looks like I'm going to have to go back!:)

Not much yesterday in the Seattle Target yesterday. Bought the rest of the Diet Dr. Pepper and Diet Dr. Pepper Berries n Cream since it was still marked down to $0.50. Nothing else really. A few kid's crafts left, just ones I had already purchased and others that were opened and missing some pieces :(

Gonna have to go back to the Lynnwood Target today or tomorrow. Oh darn:D

Houston Westheimer

In case anyone is still looking for scrapbook material, photo albums, arts & crafts, etc---

I just returned from the Westheimer store. Apparently they had boxed the 75% clearance items in order to rearrange the section. They had many restock boxes full of the items and were just starting to put them on the shelves.

I ran out last night and got a few party things and then to another one today and got a few more things (mostly party stuff and tissure paper, gift bags, etc) Nothing exciting at all. The FP3 players were still 30XX at the store I went to.....

did anyone find an fp3 player at 50% yesterday or today? I was hoping to see it marked down at my store yesterday but it was still 30%. I was wondering if they were going to do it today or maybe next week.

It was 50% off at Target in NC a few days ago, but only one left. I did see them at Wal-Mart about a month ago for $15, but they are back up to full price there now. Good Luck!

50% off of Wii games? OMG, Really!??? Has anyone else seen this? I will be going to my local store tonight to see if they have any! If they do I owe you a huge THANKS! I will update tomorrow if I find any.

I have only seen them on sale at the 2 smaller stores in my area. The larger stores still have them full price.

I am about to go check out the Wii games. I had already planned on buying Happy Feet for $50, so if I can get it for 50% off, that'd be great! I'll post when I return.

I just got back. None of the Wii games were on clearance. :( I even had the lady scan them.

I picked up the FP3 player for 50% off today...debated on getting more than one, as my other ds will probably want one soon enough, but I was already buying a ton of other stuff, so I couldn't justify spending $$ on another one. Our scrapbooking section had all been reset, but I still picked up a few things for 75% off, but a lot was picked over. Picked up a photo album for 75% off, at $4.98, the kind you just stick the pictures in, but it's laid out somewhat like a scrapbook. DS got a huggable Pablo for $4.98, and I picked up Dora Chutes and Ladders for 30% off, as well as PC games of Barnyard, and a 3-pack that included Shrek and Madagascar for 50% off, making them $9.xx.

Our Target didn't have Easter baskets on sale AT ALL, which to me, seems kind of strange two weeks before Easter, but I picked one up anyway, the one ds had been bugging me for, since I'm thinking they'll probably go on sale this Sunday, and I'll get a price adjustment.

GREAT deal on Pampers wipes, though! 6-pk refills on clearance for $6.99! The 5-pk refills run $8.99 or $8.49, can't remember which, so I stocked up on them, too! Got some home decor stuff for 30% off, but no other really great deals. I just know that by the time I got out of there, my bill was almost $200!!:eek: Oh, well...all in all, good day at Target!

All the Wii games here are still at regular price, also the FP3s were still at $34.XX here too but I think I will check tomorrow as well.

Hello Kitty bat and ball for kids @ $2.50

Dixie 48 pk. plates $2.80

Dixie 60 pk. plates $2.80

and got more tissue paper for gifts and other stuff.

I ended up going to check on the fp3 player. It was marked down to 24.98. I had a 20.00 voucher from FP because of a defective toy I had from Christmas, so I used it, making my OOP 4.98!! I'm so glad I went ahead and checked.

Got some paperclips for 75%, as well as a pack of party favors. They were marked at 30%, I suppose that's the reason they were still there ;)

Went to Target tonight bought:

75% off stuff:

An oscillating heater for $7 and change

A fireplace tool set for $6 and change

2 tall candleholders for $2.98 each

A bucket seat cover for $4.98

50% off:

Songbird food with dried mealworms for $4.98

Woodpecker food for $3.98

200 oz Cheer True fit for $5.48

There were a couple blue fp3 players for 50% off - $24.98. I had one in my basket for my 2 year old but my dh was with me tonight and he thought she wouldn't play with it much. I was hesitant so I put it back.

They also had quite a few of the dora carriages for $9.98. I have been watching these and since this store had so many I decided to wait and see if they go to 75% off.

Does anyone know when the St. Patrick's Day stuff will be marked down 75%? How about the dollar spot dot clearance?

I didn't buy a whole lot today but here's what I saw at the Conroy Rd Target in Orlando, FL..

75% off assorted invitations, photo albums, album/memory box combo,crafting/stamping kits. -Also saw one huge box of sidewalk chalk for $.88

50% off St. Patty Days tees for me, women and girls (6 and up)

15%? off spot light and vanity light bulbs

50% off sme DIY bathroom hooks and car accessories (air fresherners, etc.)

25-50% off vonage boxes, under the counter cd players, select laptop accessories

50% off limited Dora and Backyardigan toys and FP play mats

25?% off leather? storage ottomons

There were a lot of sections of clearance, but not a whole lot of tems in each section.

I bought some home decor at 50% off. I was looking at pillows, they were regular price so picked up one that would match well. Went through the checkout and as I was walking out of the store, I checked my receipt. To my great surprise, the pillow was 50% off so I went back in!

Sure enough, while I was shopping, they had marked the entire home decor area I was looking at, down to 50%. So I just had to pick up the other pillow! Love how that worked out!

I got a great deal on a fire safe today. Original price was $159.99, marked 30% off, scanned at 75% off ($39.98). Here is the details if you want to check your store:

dpci= 081-07-0135

brand: SentrySafe

Model: KSW3550

It is quite large and has an electronic keypad lock.

This is available at my Target also in Massillon, Ohio. I already have a safe so don't need it, but a super price

50% off of Wii games? OMG, Really!??? Has anyone else seen this? I will be going to my local store tonight to see if they have any! If they do I owe you a huge THANKS! I will update tomorrow if I find any.

I seen the same titles on clearance that Deal Grabber originally posted. This was in Columbus, Ohio. I don't have a Wii, so I was annoyed I found Wii games on clearance and not GameCube...