Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

had a YEAH target day! found all the markers and craft stuff that was only 30%-50% off at 75% today! YIPPEE! got 100 count washable markers for $3.24, colorwonder markers/tote set for $3.74, wrapping paper for $.74, envelopes for $.24, 8 count washable markers for $.24, ummmmm.... what else.... those velvet coloring things for $.98 (not that great but my son really wanted one - i'm a pushover). All in all, a great day at Target. We've been watching the 100 count markers sit at $9 for several weeks - so I was very happy to see they FINALLY dropped the price! :runaway:

have fun shopping!

I found the same thing at my Target today. They were actually marking it down when I was in there. All of the markers and craft sets were great deals! I bought several things for Easter baskets. Also, the wrapping paper and gift bags were at 75% off and I got 24 count thank you notes for .98! Maternity and nursing bras were also 75% off, as well as several toys that were mixed in with the regular toys. I saw Buzz Lightyear dolls and a motorcycle toy thing for less than $3. Punching bag in sporting goods was marked down to $39. Wanted to get that for my hubby but we have no room for it! Great day at Target!

OMG what a great trip today.. They were still marking things down while I was there too In the card, wrapping, craft area..

-All 200 oz. detergent marked down to $1.98 used $1 coupon got it for .98

-5 photo albums marked down to $3.XX

- Mess Free Crayola Wonder marker & activity tote $3.74

-Crayola Color Explosion MAgic Sparkle Wand $1.74

-Got lots of pens 3-6pks .67-.98 each

-3D washable paint pens 31 colors set for $3.24

-Scotch brite toilet bowl cleaner for $4.XX used $3 coupon plus there is a mail in rebate up to $3.50

-10 Thank you cards .98

-Party invites .98

-2 party favors for kids .98

-4 wrapping paper rolls .74-.87

-4 Keebler cookies $1.66 used 2 target coupons $1/2 and coupons from Sunday paper .55/2 making them .91 each

I also used a $20 GC I won from a survey and my total was like $35.XX, and I got over $75 worth of stuff.

I just got back from Target. All of the things in scapbooking that was marked down 50% yesterday is now 75% off. I got a ton of stuff including some beautiful scapbooks. They also had alot of the paints and arts and craft things for kids down to 75% off. They had some kids scrapbooking kits called Best friends that had over 3000 accessories..enough to make 2 20 page scapbooks (which were included)for $4.00. Great things for easter baskets. The FP mp3 players are still 30% off. I am gonna try tomorrow on those.

I just got back from Target and spent way too much $$, LOL. I got tons of gift bags and tissue at 75% off. I also bought some pens, notebooks for the kids and a bunch of spongebob folders for school next year. Got some of the fuzzy art boards, a paint by numbers set, some Star Wars invites for birthdays, and some of these confetti wands that will make a mess and tick my dh off, LOL - all for 75% off.

I found some very cute photo albums but I scrapbook - I am a Creative Memories addict so I didn't bother with any of that stuff.

I found a Michael Graves laptop bag 50% off at $14.98 and since I have been needing one I bought it. Also found Rome CivCity for $9.98 (my dh really loves this game so I bought an extra to give as a gift). Also bought the Carnival Cruise Tycoon for $4.98 and the last Myst game for $4.98 as well.

Over in toys we picked up a few of the small good luck troll dolls for $1.98, and the fly pen Algebra for $8.48 I think.

I did want to mention that last week I bought a beautiful bird feeder for 50% off at a different Target. Ironicly this Target had the same feeder for full price, LOL but they did have some of the feeders on clearance. If you like birds this might be fun to check out.

In all my intestinal pain, my cousin called me this morning from the target 40miles from me. to tell me to get my butt over there asap! So changed, brushed my teeth and dragged my 2yr old with me to hit a motherload in the craft/stationary area! 75%off! I spent 108.xx today and it probably would have cost 300+.

Sticker tablets .48

four small gift bags .48 each

2 large bags .74 each

2 larger bags .98 each

world globe 4.98

sticky post its notes .48 each

two packages of wedding place cards you print on 1.24 each pack

two 11x15 velvet color boards w/markers .87 each

8ct crayola twist up pencils(like map colors) .98 each

4pk dry erase markers .74 eah

4 ct mini sharpies(w/key rings on them) .96 ea

Titanium scissors 2.24

3D diary notebooks 1.74 ea

96ct construction paper packs .46 ea

puppy portfolio folders .22 ea

11x14 dry erase chore chart 1.98

18x22 calendar 3.24

note cards 1.98

minifolio 1.98

mailing labels .44 ea

craft popsicle sticks .24 ea

5ct. highlighters .74

letter opener .74

24ct modeling clay .98

glitter glue set kit 3.74

scotch tape .17 ea

scrapbook kit 3.24

stamping kit 3.24

stickers 1.24

stretchy scotch tape .64

100ct marker sets w/holder trays 3.24 ea

note cards 1.98

bracelets kits 2.48 ea

scrapbooking kits 3.74 ea

24.48 corkboard bulletin board 3.24

Hit the Jackpot also at my Target!!

100 count markers: 3.24

100 count sidewalk chalk: 2.04

100 count colored pencils: 2.24

2 pack of liquid erasers: .74

4 pack of dry erase markers: .74

Girls Body Tattoo and sticker kits: 2.48

Girls Glam sets: 2.48

Kids jewelry box w/ jewlery (regularly over $15): 3.48

Crayola glitter glue pens set w/ mechanical holder: 3.48

Pepsi 12 packs: $2 each with $1 coupon

advil 24 count: FREE w/ coupon on got in the mail

Bratz party hats: .48

Bratz Stickers: .33

Bratz cups: .38

I know I bought more but can't think right now. LOL. Im heading back tomorrow. Cant beat those girl sets as my daughter goes to 4-5 birthday parties a year.

No I printed them out here. I thought it was posted here, but I am just gonna add it to the coupon forum too. Also they print on the same page.

http://www.3m.com/us/home_leisure/scotchbrite/tsoffer.html?pid=16349201&aid=91493144

Thank you, printed it and going to go back tomorrow, there was 4/5 of these in clearance so hoping can get one. Also, they had most of the crafts stuff in baskets so see what they set out for birthday gifts etc..Thanks again

In all my intestinal pain, my cousin called me this morning from the target 40miles from me. to tell me to get my butt over there asap! So changed, brushed my teeth and dragged my 2yr old with me to hit a motherload in the craft/stationary area! 75%off! I spent 108.xx today and it probably would have cost 300+.

Where on the Gulf coast are you? Have not seen any of these deals at my Target just wandering if I need to switch locations. Thanks

[quote=aj4545;767917 Ended up finding a Motorola cordless phone with answering machine and extra handset marked from 59.99 to 14.98.

Do you happen to have any additional information on the cordless phone? The model or DCPI #. Our phone is on the outs and this sure seems like a good bargain!

Kimberely

As often as I'm on here reading, I haven't paid attn to what the DCPI# is, but I'll give you as much info as I can. It is a Motorola E34 Digital Cordless 2.4 GHz model MD4260-2 Model # 527917-001-00. The number on the red clearance sticker is 080 07 0612 (thinking this might be the DCPI). I hope this helps. :)

Today I ran into a Super Target by my work only to check to see if something I wanted is 75% off. They actually didn't even have it at this Target, but picked up a few rolls of wrapping paper, some spongebob folders for .24, and one lonely Bratz gift bag that was left (probably because it was marked 30% off, but of course scanned 75% off).

After work I decided to swing by another Target to see if they had any photo albums left. They didn't have virtually any, BUT they did have a TON of gift bags and wrapping paper. I got some Spongebob, Bratz, Cars, Dora, and Tinkerbell gift bags, along with a few others normal birthday ones. Also snagged 2 Bratz rolls of wrapping paper! So I'm stocked for the next year + for kids bday parties! I also got a couple packs of tissue paper and some bratz stickers for .38. I bought a BUNCH of wrapping stuff tonight. I'm stocked for quite a while, which is good because 2 weeks ago when I was wrapping gifts for my dd's bday, I found out I had no bday wrapping paper and ran out of bags midwrap. Totally could have used this sale 2 weeks ago!

Got several notepads, thank you cards, tissue paper, wrapping paper from .24 to 1.98.

I wanted to also get a twin comforter for $9.98, electronic dartboard for $12.48, and a set of twin jersey sheets for $4.98 but did not get any of it because we were on foot and could not carry it.

Some notables that I had not seen before: A hepa air purifier at 30% off, underwater lights for 30% off, solar lights for 30% off, some electronics and tvs for 30% off, newer comforter sets for 30% off, heavy duty shelving and cabinets for 50% off .....

Not bad tonight, got a bunch things for DD, kits to make friendship bracelets, jewelery boxes, coloring kits, painting kits, sharpies; and the paper shredder I have been waiting on to go 75% - it was $12.xx down from $49.xx

Found out something interesting tonight. I use a Target Red Card for all my purchases at Target... even though it's a Visa and can be used anywhere, I just use it exclusively at Target... helps me to track all the useless stuff I end up buying! LOL! Anyway, I get those 10% off Rewards every month. Sometimes when I start the day out, I'm never sure if I want to use the rewards that day or not. (It's only good for one full day and can be used as much as you want at as many Targets as you want.) Okay... so, I cashed in on a lot of the same goodies that everyone is talking about today... crafty/wrapping/scrapbooking "STUFF". But, I didn't realize I wanted to take advantage of the rewards card until I found this electronic fireproof safe for $37.xx (down from $150). That, plus the fact that I went to 5 Targets and ended up spending about an average of $75 at each one made me want to use the card. So, I went to customer service and gave them all of my receipts from the day and told them I wanted to use my rewards. I figured they would tell me I would have to go back to each and every Target to get a credit and redo the transaction (like a "fix it fast" transaction-- that's what they call it). BUT, the manager said that all they have to do if there are receipts from another store is calculate what 10% savings would be on each of the receipts; give ME a bonus dollar for MY trouble; give ME another bonus dollar for every $10 the savings added up to, which in my case was $20 and some change. So, not only did I get a credit back on my Target red card for the 10% savings (which was all I really wanted), I ended up with a $22 credit. (cause of the bonus dollars they were giving me for the trouble!) I told them I feel like it's ME who is causing the trouble for THEM. THEY shoud get the bonus dollars. (they just laughed.) That's the policy. This is a newer Target too and the newer ones "sometimes" (not always) tend to know the policies a little better. There was an actual form that she pulled out that they use to scan for accounting purposes. Anyway, I never realized that little tidbit of info and wasn't sure if there were others out there who get those 10% rewards each month, but are never quite sure if THIS is the day they want to invest in using it! You can just wait until the end of the day to decide!

does anyone know how long the fp3 players have been marked down? mine are still full price here :(

At my store (Oklahoma)they have been 30% off for about 2 weeks. I thought they would go down this week but they havent yet. They did have them all on an end cap in front with the other marked down toys (they did that today)so maybe this week they will be at least 50%. We can hope anyways.:yup: :yup: :yup:

I DO know how to use the return button on my keyboard... guess I should have put some space in my paragraph above! :o

In addition to the same craft/wrapping, etc... that seemed to be marked down everywhere here today, I found a bunch of Snickers 12 packs marked down to 1/2 price-- 74 cents. I used my $1 off coupons for each pack, so I "got" a 26 cent credit on each pack (bought 6 of them). There are still lots of Butterfingers and Almond Joys left (Oak Park Target IN the candy aisle) Also found Over the Hedge computer game for $4.98 (75% off) and Barnyard for $4.98 (75% off). They were also IN the computer software aisle.

I also got a HUGE box of Huggies baby wipes (480 count). They were only marked down 15% ($11.05), but I gave her a handfull of Huggies coupons totaling over $5 and she took them all. That plus my 10% reward made for very cheap wipes.

Lot's of great clearance items today at the Lynnwood WA Target (I only occasionally visit this one at the Northgate one is my fave, although lately Lynnwood is having MUCH better deals).

My purchases:

2 Dual packs of energy-saving lightbulbs $3.48 each pack

Craft sponge numbers $0.48

2 Rembrandt white strips $12.74 each (then I used the $10 off coupons, so it made them $2.74)

Keebler Chips deluxe $0.91 (1.66 sale - $0.75 Target coupon)

Party Favors $0.98

Dora Party Banner $0.68

Disney Princess party banner $0.74

Degree deodorant $1.17 (plus $1.00 off coupon made it 0.17)

Sally Hansen Nail polish 3 x $0.46

Eyelash curler $0.46

4 Sesame Street books (See Spot Save) $1.00 each

Hello Kitty party cups $0.38

Hello Kitty party plates 5 x $0.42

Wrapping paper $0.98

Dora craft poster $0.98

Sponge Bob craft poster $0.98

Mosaics craft kit $2.48

then Dove products on sale with coupons plus free $5 gift card!

Total bill $36.49 :)

I did pretty good last night. The scrapbooking aisle was cleared out! Literally one whole side of the aisle had nothing in it and the other side had been condensed and there was very few clearance items left :( However, I found some other good deals

0.98 fancy scrapbook sticker

3.xx Travel photo album

2.48 girl's temp tattoo kit (bought 2)

1.24 CoverGirl foundation

3.48 Mossimo shirt

4.xx Mossimo khaki cargo pants

0.78 dry-erase markers

2.48 rotary card/address file

3.24 (i think) for stamping letter kit

There was even some Easter stuff 30-50% off, grass, plastic eggs, and a variety of different baskets. One basket I wanted was only 30% off even though the exact same basket w/ a different liner was 50% off, so I can wait. Now that I'm reading other's posts I realized I didn't even go down the party aisle doh! Although there wasn't much there at 50% off.

Where on the Gulf coast are you? Have not seen any of these deals at my Target just wandering if I need to switch locations. Thanks

I'm near Victoria!!! You're not TOO far away from me, your in Brazoria County right, or close to it? I'm located between El Campo and Victoria..but probably too far for you to drive cause its a 40 mile drive for me one way! Waving...hello fellow gulf coaster!

OK good day at target.Wii games finally went to 75% off. 4x4 monster truck,ant bully,chicken little and poker.Now the funny thing my art supplies isle was at 50% for longest time all the stamping and art kits well i went today and they had all been moved to a new isle and all back to regular price.I was so mad.I guess they clearanced them to condense the isles.Oh well.I did manage to get the scotch brite toilet scrubbers for $1.24 after the $3.00 coupon.Yippeeee.

Okay, I had a decent day at Target. Gotta go back and get dry erase markers though. :(

Got MM juice, 3 packs of b-day cups, 2 packs of invitations, 2 bags of balloons, lots of tissue paper and a few gift bags, and 2 dry erase boards all for $17.28 !

So I'm pretty set for gift wrapping for a little while. ;)

I didnt see any video games on clearance though :(

I overheard a worker in a S.C. store stating to another worker that she had to go to baby world and start the mark-down. I don't need any baby things but thought I would pass that on for the ones who do need them.

A great day at Target today!!!!

Full/Queen Comforter 9.98, Reg 39.98

Tide clothes wash 3.48 50% off

PS2 Baseball Game 9.98 50% off

Sham matching comforter 2.48, Reg 9.98

But everything had to be scaned. Nothing was marked correctly. Everything was lower!!!

But craft section still only at 30%.

All in all, I paid 28.25 with tax for everything and the Comforter alone cost more!!!