Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

i think the spiderman stuff is so cheap now is that they will be getting or now have spiderman 3 items coming...

pretty sure that is right, but interestingly they cleared out the exact same stuff this time last year. I still have some left over from DS bday last year when I bought it.

My 5 year old complains about going to Target too. He says I take too long in there. And every time we go, I have to stop in the middle of the store and take him back up front to the bathroom! So, last week, I told him from now on he has to go when we get there whether he has to go or not! lol We went yesterday, and the first thing he said was, "Don't forget. I have to pee before we can shop at Target." lol I try to only take him once a week so I don't wear him out. Our grocery store (Giant) has the free daycare now...I think Target should hop on board. I could go ALL THE TIME then! hee hee I hope you are able to get there while she's off school.

I think I must be amazingly blessed. I have 2 boys - almost 4 & 6, and they LOVE to go to Target. It helps that they know that they will in ALWAYS get to go to the toy department. My boys actually ASK me to go to Target. Sometimes they have been known to ask to go to a second Target in the same day!!! They have even been known to cry when told that we have to go home instead of going to Target. This is one characteristic that leads DH to say: "they really are YOUR children!"

I went Saturday armed with coupons for the first time. I bought several Choxie bars and several bags of chips and didn't have any problem using the coupons. The nearest Target is 30 or so miles away, but I went back tonight. I bought 10 twelve packs of coke and used the $1 coupons. That makes them $1.75. How are some of you getting them for $1.50? I got some Covergirl and Revlon lipsticks (the ones that last all day). Covergirl was $1.98 tonight. Saturday it was $3.96. So it's 75% off now. Only certain shades though. My best deal was a piece of furniture called an "audio pier." It was on an endcap by itself and was marked down from over $100 to $27.48. I am not sure where I will use it, but I bought it. I still spent $163, but the original total was $220 something. I am probably adicted already.

I think I must be amazingly blessed. I have 2 boys - almost 4 & 6, and they LOVE to go to Target. It helps that they know that they will in ALWAYS get to go to the toy department. My boys actually ASK me to go to Target. Sometimes they have been known to ask to go to a second Target in the same day!!! They have even been known to cry when told that we have to go home instead of going to Target. This is one characteristic that leads DH to say: "they really are YOUR children!"

My youngest daughter is great at Target. She looks for the red tag stickers...:D My oldest daughter and son could do without Target.

I went tonight to get a few things and found the POC toys at 75% - the parrot, the figures and the Jack Sparrow Set, FlyPen software 75%, Buzz Lightyear soft doll was 75%.

The Disney Mix stick I couldn't find anywhere I seen them at 50% a few days ago, I have no idea if they went 75% or they just salvaged them.

I haven't found the MM juices in awhile, sometimes I luck out and find a few of them at different stores. But, I am stocked up for a while. :tongue1:

I went Saturday armed with coupons for the first time. I bought several Choxie bars and several bags of chips and didn't have any problem using the coupons. The nearest Target is 30 or so miles away, but I went back tonight. I bought 10 twelve packs of coke and used the $1 coupons. That makes them $1.75. How are some of you getting them for $1.50? I got some Covergirl and Revlon lipsticks (the ones that last all day). Covergirl was $1.98 tonight. Saturday it was $3.96. So it's 75% off now. Only certain shades though. My best deal was a piece of furniture called an "audio pier." It was on an endcap by itself and was marked down from over $100 to $27.48. I am not sure where I will use it, but I bought it. I still spent $163, but the original total was $220 something. I am probably adicted already.

Our Targets have the COke 12 packs for $2.50. With the Target $1 off coupon, it makes them $1.50 (4- $10)

Our Targets have the COke 12 packs for $2.50. With the Target $1 off coupon, it makes them $1.50 (4- $10)

This week, they are 3 for $8 here, making them $2.66, and then $1.66 with the coupon. I looked at the online sales flyer the other day when it was mentioned they were on sale, and it did not give a specific price. It said something like "Check out our sale prices on Coca Cola products." The flyer in the paper had the actual price. I think it has to do with the local distributor.

My son still calls it "Target Dog" sometimes from those commercials they ran 2 or 3 years ago where they would sing that. My dh thought it would be funny to teach him to tell me everytime I say we are going to Target for ds to say he wants to go to Kmart. That went on for a very long time. :yuck:

My youngest daughter is great at Target. She looks for the red tag stickers...:D My oldest daughter and son could do without Target.

I went tonight to get a few things and found the POC toys at 75% - the parrot, the figures and the Jack Sparrow Set, FlyPen software 75%, Buzz Lightyear soft doll was 75%.

The Disney Mix stick I couldn't find anywhere I seen them at 50% a few days ago, I have no idea if they went 75% or they just salvaged them.

I haven't found the MM juices in awhile, sometimes I luck out and find a few of them at different stores. But, I am stocked up for a while. :tongue1:

I had been watching those Disney Mix sticks because I wanted 2 for my grandgirls but couldnt afford them until they went 75%. Well, yesterday they were nowhere to be found. I finally found one in the makeup department that someone had tossed. I was so excited because I just KNEW they had been reduced to 75% off. When I scanned it it said not on file... so I got more excited because I figured ok.. I will take it to the front and they will scan it and it will be 12.98. NOPE.. they scanned it and it was still 50% off and since they were scalvaged they couldnt sell it anyways. Grrr... they had 8-10 the day before and now none. Oh well.. cant blame a shopper for tryin!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

hit 3 Targets yesterday and had a great day. Spent a LOT of money, over $400 but got a ton of stuff.

Got:

an audio pier and matching TV credenza... holds a huge flat screen TV;---orig prices on these were over $320 total, got both for $62

a wireless blue tooth speaker thing, for $37.54, more than 75% off

a Gibson flute= 75%

a Gibson Clarinet=- 75%

5 slipcovers, 3 chair, 1 sofa, 1 loveseat---some of these were more than 80% off but not quite 90%

3 complete curtain sets (valances and panels---each in separate packages but found in separate stores)

About 6 more single curtain panels that I can make pillows out of

1 DYR bed in a bag for a teen girl, very cute for $14.98

Another hodgepodge twin comforter set (comforter, ruffle, sheets, shams) made up from 3 diff stores miscellaneous stuff;

a back up program for computer for 2.54,,,it was over 90% off

a gorgeous teal and black ceramic vase = $10.48

a floor lamp (white with 2 or 3 shelves, and a teal square shade), was $39.99, pd $9.98

an embroidered pillow, 75%

scotch tape- $1 for 2 rolls

bamboo coaster set 75%

4 pack linen napkin set

2 Euro shams

set of queen sheets

Disney mix max covers

All in all, the orig retail prices were over $1200,,,, I spent a bit over $400, but I think I can sell the flute, clarinet, and bluetooth thing on Ebay this summer/fall and make most of that back.

Some of the other things i saw: a lot of LCD TV's and regular TV's on clearance. They had a really nice 32 inch LCD HDTV on clearance for like $569 I think....looked like a good deal as it was over $300 off; They had Roomba Scoobas and some kind of tiny vaccuum sweeper; They had quite a few toys and baby toys on clearance; fireplace screens, rubbermaid clear 'spring' color buckets/..... If I remember any more i will post it later

OK, sorry to belabor the coupon issue, but where can I find the coke coupon? I searched about 10 pgs of this forum with no luck.

My daughter makes her First Communion next wekend, and I need to stock up :)

TIA,

Joanne

OK, sorry to belabor the coupon issue, but where can I find the coke coupon? I searched about 10 pgs of this forum with no luck.

TIA,

Joanne

Well I was going to post the link (the coupons are expired but Target will sometimes take them anyways) but the link is now down. It is giving me a 404 error.. not found. Hmmm.... I wonder if it will be fixed or it was taken down for good.. no more choxies;no more Dr Pepper :worried: :worried: :worried::cry2::bigcry::gdcry:

I found a great deal at target today.In the dollar section they had hello kitty candy necklaces that where in a box all wrapped up. I went to scan the box and it said 1.00. I asked a manager who opened the box and took one out and scanned the individual package and nothing came up so I got 12 Hello Kitty candy necklaces for 1.00. I took two boxes. One for DD b-day party and one to donate to my DS school.

I also found:

1. Large rectangular basket 3.74

2. Asssorted salad dressing 1/2 (be sure to check expiration dates)

3. Diapers, and baby wipes which where on sale and I also used a target coupon sent to me in the mail.

TIA,

Joanne

Go page 4 of this thread. Link is there posted by another member

Yeah, I seen that when I was searching for a reg. price. It has a kit that I can call and get. But I can't see Target selling something that has been recalled. But thank you, I am going to check when I get home, just to make sure.

I know my daughter has a few things that have been recalled that I never worried about. But they were minor.

I picked up the LeapFrog Learn-Around Playground today for $14.98, did anyone check to see if it's the one that has been recalled? I plan on giving it as a gift and would be so embaressed if is.

Also picked up the Little People English-Spanish Supermarket for $12.xx (50% off). It's really cute!

Go page 4 of this thread. Link is there posted by another member

Thanks, guys... I looked through taht page and thought it was incorrect. I also got lost in the million coupons, lol. The expired thing is not a problem?

Can you use more than 1 per transaction?

Thanks again,

Joanne

I was at my Target yesterday. Our does not have the Tide or Downy 50% off. Either they never clearanced it or I missed it all together. No laundry detergent was clearanced. I scanned it and everything. So disappointed. LOL

However, I did find several scents of Secret deodorant on clearance for .98 up to 1.77. Also the Secret body spray was 1.77. I picked up 2 of those as I had $1.00 off each coupons. Along with the Secret was Lady Speed stick and some men's right guard.

There were hardly any clearance toys. I really wanted to find one of the FP3 players but there wasn't anything to be had.

I did get the Coke for $1.50 per 12 pk. Several packages of nutty bars and swiss cake rolls. A few bottles of Mott's apple juice. Several bags of Cheetos for .75 after coupons. No MM juice boxes, no peanut butter or ice cream toppings that were previously posted.

I picked up the LeapFrog Learn-Around Playground today for $14.98, did anyone check to see if it's the one that has been recalled? I plan on giving it as a gift and would be so embaressed if is.

Also picked up the Little People English-Spanish Supermarket for $12.xx (50% off). It's really cute!

Leap Frog recalled the learn around playground item number 10200 (I think it's on the box somewhere.) Hopefully the one they sold you is a newer version.

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone. I havn't been here in a couple of days.

I'm dragging DH to target this weekend. I have birthday money to spend. I'm getting me some board shorts and summer shorts that i saw earlier this week at target, they are so cute.

Anyone have the numbers off the flute or clairinet? and how much were they at 75% off? I am thinking if i can find some around me I will buy and donate to my daughters band! I am part of the band boosters and know how expensive things get for the school! They try to provide to children who can't afford their own so everyone can participate!

Thanks for posting about the clearanced deoderants! On an end cap I found a big selection. Wish I'd had more coupons.

The Soft and Dri was $1.44, I had a $1 coupon from the paper, and the stick came with a 55 cent coupon attached: They paid me 11 cents to buy it!

I got 2 twin comforters for my boys for $9 each, and matching twim jersey sheet sets for $4 each!

Pepsi Jazz was .99 and 2 came with .55 coupons and I had the Target Free with purchase coupons: final cost was .20 each 2lt!

Also found 3 bottles of Snuggle fabric softener marked down to $1.94, the orange kind.

When using the expired coupons, is it better to cut off the expiration dates? Or leave it on there and play dumb? I want to get in on this coke deal but FEAR confrontation! :eyepoppin

I used two this morning that was dated 2006. Guess I went back too far on the outdated coupons..but he didnt say a thing. I think their thinking is "if it scans its good". Try just getting one first and if it works... then go get all you need. Good luck!!!!