Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Today I found the following:

Plants - lots of flowering plants 50% off

MixStik - I am thinking I am going to use this for myself (12.94) - 70% off

Oxiclean ball - starter kit - for 2.98

Size C and D batteries, large set for 6 something

They had Pioneer in dash cd players for 68 something... stil not enough for me to buy them

I think there was something else, but I can't remember...

I did find Tide HE on clearance but still 5.94 - not the great discounts you have all been finding.

I love checking out clearance items in the cosmetics section. Last week I picked up some moisturizer that was regularly $24.xx for $5.xx. I took it home and tried and and loved it so much I went back the next day to see if there was any more. SUCCESS! I also picked up a few other items like lip gloss, facial mask, etc.

what kind/brand was it? looking for a better moisturizer

does anyone know when party supplies and wrapping paper go to 75%. I saw some terrific red and blue small plastic handled bags for my son's spring fling but I need 40 of them. so at 75% that would be great.

My guess... tomorrow. It's just a guess, but I think they will take scrapbooking stuff and/or gift wrap stuff and maybe even office supplies to 75%. They are all in the same area at most of the Targets I go to. I have no basis for my guess. I'm just guessing:cheesy:

My guess... tomorrow. It's just a guess, but I think they will take scrapbooking stuff and/or gift wrap stuff and maybe even office supplies to 75%. They are all in the same area at most of the Targets I go to. I have no basis for my guess. I'm just guessing:cheesy:

Pretty sure you are right. I was expecting some of the kids craft stuff to go last week, but it didn't, so I think a bunch of stuff will go this week. They aren't all on the same schedule though. At our stores, we have some stuff at 30% and some at 50% in the same departments.

Went out of state today for business and just had to stop at Target:p

I got nail polish for .74 and some earrings marked 75% off. I saw the diamond heart pendant that was 239.99 marked down to 59.xx but didn't get it. It was very pretty but couldn't think of anyone to give it to since Mom, daughter and I already have one.

I didn't buy any of this but saw ice cream toppings 50% off, stationery still at 30% off, swiffer dusters only 15% off, lots of toys 30-50% off. The blue players with headphones everyone has talked about for $24.98, clearance towels and linens still only 30% off, lots of Choxie candy 50-75% off, and some pet supplies and food marked 30% off. This Target had lots of stuff on clearance but the markdown wasn't very good.

Went to a different Target today. They had the TIDE simple Pleasures for only 3.74 down from 6.99. Super deal. I then went over to my regular Target, but they didn't have any on clearance. All were the regular price. Go figure

Was it red stickered at the other Target or did you just scan it?? I was at Target last night but did not see any Tide w/red clearance stickers. I scanned the HE b/c that is what everyone said they were getting but it came up $12.99. The store was getting ready to close (and I was sooo tired) so I didn't try scanning all of the other kinds of Tide!

Major score on the juice boxes... got 7 (4 grape/3 fruit punch) for 69 cents each. I have hardly found any of these so I was very happy. My kids (and my sisters) are set with juice boxes for the summer! Also found 12 pack snack size hershey bars and kit kats marked down to $1.04. I used the $1 off coupon (says snickers or twix, but she took them anyway). Got each package for 4 cents each! Also got 2 cans of Pringles for 50 cents each (had a register coupon and two expired Pringles coups as well). May have to go back for more of those candy bars... hmmm.

Okay, so I went to the Spring Meadows store on Saturday. Didn't find a whole lot. They did have the about 4 juice boxes but I don't need those; I just like to scan them and make sure they are .69. Looking for the Tide but not a good price yet. They did have All 200 oz for 6.98 (15% off). Didn't like that price but needed it anyway so bought one. Went to Rossford Target today and they had the All for 3.xx so I was kicking myself about buying the other one for double and thinking I would have to "eat" that purchase since I rarely keep my receipts for items that I don't intend to take back. Bought three more of the All at 3.xx and they also had Downey fabric softener on clearance 3.18 for 80 loads which is better than the 40 load bottle clearance for 1.92. Bought a couple of those. Anyway, procrastination pays off because I have a trunk load of Target clearance stuff (at least 8 cases of slim fast, a case each of water and diet green tea (not really clearanced but on sale, a 1/2 price cannister set that I still have to give to my dad and never found another set for me in all my perusing, etc) because it has been too cold to really unload the car or I'm busy or the car was at the tire repair place for the last 24 hours waiting for them to remove the nail in my tire, so...after loading today's buys, I look at the All that is still in my trunk from Saturday thinking I should start keeping all my receipts when I see the Target bag from Saturday that I forgot still had a magazine in it I purchased. Lo and behold, my receipt was in the bag! So back goes the "high priced" All and back in my trunk go TWO of the lower price All for about a dollar more. Yippee! Good day but I'll probably wish I had gotten more of both, even tho I'm out of trunk space:-) If anyone sees that Algebra for the fly pen go below 17.xx, please post because my DS will be taking algebra next year. TIA

Was it red stickered at the other Target or did you just scan it?? I was at Target last night but did not see any Tide w/red clearance stickers. I scanned the HE b/c that is what everyone said they were getting but it came up $12.99. The store was getting ready to close (and I was sooo tired) so I didn't try scanning all of the other kinds of Tide!

Yes, I scanned the Tide Simple Pleasures. Not clearanced like the other Target I was at

found tyrone and unique singing backyardigans for 50% off- 7.49 nad huggable pablos with a free game download (worth 20.00) for 4.98

anyone know when the dollar spot will clerance next?

I would guess the day after Easter. at least the Easter stuff. They have some darling child's sports decor that I have been keeping my eyes on.

That sports decor has been going fast, at least around here. I just paid the $2.50 each for the things I wanted for ds's room. I figure I can always rebuy and return with the old receipt if something is left when it does clearance out.

They have the cutest 4 pack of Thomas take a long trains in the Easter stuff for $14.99. I really hope they are still around when Easter is over.

Has anyone found the juice boxes in South Florida. I have been to 4 stroes in WPB and they are nowhere to be found.

I don't know about your area, but in our area, the time to look for them is when the 15 packs are close to running out. Around here they seem to put the 10 packs out when the 15s are gone and they have no more in the back. So, if you are able to go frequently, check back the day after they seem like they are running out. I don't know if that helps, but I have found 18 packages this way. I have been buying them for the school fundraiser. They are being used with the kid's meals being sold.

Was at our new store that opened last week and was in shock to find some good deals in the baby section. My friend got her daughter a new booster seat for the car that was a disney princess pattern for 6.88. I found individual pkgs of target brand wipes for 1.10 each.

Which drink boxes is everyone talking about? I went to Target today and scanned just about every drink box on the shelf...none were .69

My husband commented to me while I was in a scanning frenzy that my clearance shopping was becoming an obsessive behavior....i just laughed and when we got home showed him some of my great finds!

Was at our new store that opened last week and was in shock to find some good deals in the baby section. My friend got her daughter a new booster seat for the car that was a disney princess pattern for 6.88. I found individual pkgs of target brand wipes for 1.10 each.

Sorry. that was 18 of the 10 packs.

Which drink boxes is everyone talking about? I went to Target today and scanned just about every drink box on the shelf...none were .69

My husband commented to me while I was in a scanning frenzy that my clearance shopping was becoming an obsessive behavior....i just laughed and when we got home showed him some of my great finds!

they are 10 packs of Minute Maid juice. Pretty much any flavor except orange. The shelf tags don't give the $.69 price, you have to scan them. If you are seeing 15 packs, then move them around to see if you can find any 10s on the shelf. Sometimes they are in the back, behind the 15s. They are very sporadically put out, so you have to keep checking. Several people on here thought they simply didn't have them in their area because they hadn't seen them over the course of weeks. But then suddenly they are there one day.

Great day at target for me today.Few weeks ago i had bought a curtain rod and curtains (original price of all was about $80. paid bout $16.00) anyways.Iron tie backs to match the rod havent gone on sale yet.Didnt want to pay $20 for them.Ive been using rubber bands to hold them back).Well i went out with a friend today to her target and i was telling her this story as we were shopping.We were in the towel section and their clerance racks were bare as could be.But sitting on a shelf all by itself with nothing else around were"""MY Tie Backs"".I couldnt believe it.It was like god reached down and handed them to me.I was so excited.I swear someone heard me and ran and put them there.LOL.I guess ya just had to be there.It was a miracle i tell ya.Best day ever for me.

they are 10 packs of Minute Maid juice. Pretty much any flavor except orange. The shelf tags don't give the $.69 price, you have to scan them. If you are seeing 15 packs, then move them around to see if you can find any 10s on the shelf. Sometimes they are in the back, behind the 15s. They are very sporadically put out, so you have to keep checking. Several people on here thought they simply didn't have them in their area because they hadn't seen them over the course of weeks. But then suddenly they are there one day.

I'm pretty sure these are not supposed to ever be put on the shelves as they are the ones that are sold in the food area. (10 packs are to go to the food area and are sold for $.69 each juice box.....15 packs are to go on the shelves). I'm so surprised Corp. hasn't figured it out and put the kabosh on it. One of the Targets I go to has NEVER had them, and one of them had them one time. I think it's a stocking error. Maybe we should stop talking about it before they figure it out. ;o)

I'm pretty sure these are not supposed to ever be put on the shelves as they are the ones that are sold in the food area. (10 packs are to go to the food area and are sold for $.69 each juice box.....15 packs are to go on the shelves). I'm so surprised Corp. hasn't figured it out and put the kabosh on it. One of the Targets I go to has NEVER had them, and one of them had them one time. I think it's a stocking error. Maybe we should stop talking about it before they figure it out. ;o)

that has been mentioned before. It has been going on for such a long time, that I am surprised as well. But if they do it, I'm sure as heck going to take advantage. Could be that it is better to take the small loss than leave the shelf space empty? Just a thought.

Wanted to add, my Target had the Rubbermaid 22gallon beige tubs on clearance (with lid) for 3.18. One of my promises to myself this year is to get more organized. I bought 6 of them. The closests are a mess as well as the garage so Im thinking I may go see if they have anymore. I only left 4 of them

Very slim pickins at my Target in Appleton, WI. The only things I managed to find was a bottle of Loreal Pro Vive for men, clearance for $1.97 less $1.00 coupon. Final price $.97, orig. $3.99. I also picked up a box of Archer Farms cereal, sale price $1.94 less $1.00 coupon from generator = $.94. Looks like we are headed into a dry spell. The wrapping paper, etc. was still only 50% off. There were TONS of the FP3 players from Fisher Price but were only 30% off, roughly $35.

nothing new in columbus, OH either. slim pickins! they were in the process of marking down the pet food isles - not sure if this is "new" for anyone. art supplies and office stuff still at 30%! i'm waiting for it to go more - we need some new washable markers!!

overall - a wasted trip to target....:(

OH yes they WERE marking down the pet supplies and someone on here wanted to know about the Pet beds.. they were marking them down too. some 30% and some 50% big and small beds. Some of the chew bones and cleaning supplies for the 4 legged family members too.