Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Well... I called Corp on my coupon issue from Saturday and Amanda @ corp took the report she appoloized and issued me 2 $3 coupons.... Doesnt help me since all the coupons I wanted to use expired on Saturday and I had to go elsewhere and pay full price for the items I needed.

Well... I called Corp on my coupon issue from Saturday and Amanda @ corp took the report she appoloized and issued me 2 $3 coupons.... Doesnt help me since all the coupons I wanted to use expired on Saturday and I had to go elsewhere and pay full price for the items I needed.

I was wondering what corporate said about the store saying they would only accept 1 coupon?

I went to the same Target today that wouldn't take my printed coupons a month or so ago because they said "Target Web Coupon" on them. Manager told me at that time, "they can only be used online."

I called corporate and they must have done something about it because the store took my printed coupons with no problem today.

Hopefully they will do something about your store.

I was wondering what corporate said about the store saying they would only accept 1 coupon?

I went to the same Target today that wouldn't take my printed coupons a month or so ago because they said "Target Web Coupon" on them. Manager told me at that time, "they can only be used online."

I called corporate and they must have done something about it because the store took my printed coupons with no problem today.

Hopefully they will do something about your store.

She said they would discuss the training practices at that store with not only the cashiers but also management. I also stated that I have been shopping at Target for many years several times a month and spending no less than $60 each visit and that after this incident and the one before Christmas that I couldnt guarrantee that I would ever shop at Target again, I can use my coupons as many as I want all over town and Walmart price matches so I never need to go in a Target again she then stated that she would forward that to the Execs at Target Corp... So who knows what will happen

Every time I go into Target I spend at least $50.00.

I don't see why they would risk losing a customers business over a few $$ coupons.

Doesn't seem like good business sense to me.

I agree I never get out of there spending less than $50-$60 each time.

Today I found a wooden audio/video storage shelf that holds something like 270 dvd/cd's (can't remember off the top of my head how many vhs'). I'm going to use it in the basement to store small items that I want to be able to access but that I don't use very often. It was regularly $40 on clearance for $5.xx (85% off).

Today I found a wooden audio/video storage shelf that holds something like 270 dvd/cd's (can't remember off the top of my head how many vhs'). I'm going to use it in the basement to store small items that I want to be able to access but that I don't use very often. It was regularly $40 on clearance for $5.xx (85% off).

Can you give more info. on this item please?!?! DCPI #? name/brand? TIA:D

Thanks! My niece is expecting and I told her about this. Does she need a coupon to get the gift card when she registers or is it something they send her afterwards? Thanks for your time and your great post :yup:

Sorry I haven't posted in reply. We have been out of town. I'm not sure how I got the coupon in the mail, it just came on the back of a Target baby brochure/booklet. The coupon is a plastic card that you peel off the back of the brochure. It says to redeem, just take this card and a printout of your registry to any Guest Service. The expiration is 4/12/07. I have not done a registry yet, but somehow got this in the mail. I guess it is because I sign up for baby freebies all the time. Who knows? Hope that helps!

Can you give more info. on this item please?!?! DCPI #? name/brand? TIA:D

I, TOO AM INTERESTED IN THAT ONE!! CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW DO YOU USE THE DCPI# TO TELL IF THEY HAVE THIS ITEM AT OUR LOCAL TARTGET. ALSO, IS THERE ANY WAY TO ACCESS THIS INFO FROM THE INTERNET??? THANKS SO MUCH!

Sorry I haven't posted in reply. We have been out of town. I'm not sure how I got the coupon in the mail, it just came on the back of a Target baby brochure/booklet. The coupon is a plastic card that you peel off the back of the brochure. It says to redeem, just take this card and a printout of your registry to any Guest Service. The expiration is 4/12/07. I have not done a registry yet, but somehow got this in the mail. I guess it is because I sign up for baby freebies all the time. Who knows? Hope that helps!

Great! I'll let her know to keep an eye out :yup: Thanks so much

As Brad posted a while back, this thread is for discussions related to Perimeter Perusing at Target. Lately, things have been getting quite off track. If you have questions about Target coupons, please go to the Target Coupon thread, found here. If you want to talk about the targetunion.org site, a new thread in Deal Discussion was created for that, which can be found here. Posts that are not about Perimeter Perusing, including general griping about Target, its employees, or its policies, do not belong in this thread, and will be simply deleted from now on.

I bought 4 of the Motts apple juice today- with Target coupons I only paid .50 each

Bought the rest of the snack sized candy bars (12 packs) of Kit Kats, Hershey, and snickers. .26 each with the Target $1 off coupon (they were clearanced to 1.26 and with the coupon, I really scored. ) Only supposed to be twix or snickers, but cashier said no problem on using them for the kit kats and hershey bars. Thank god for a deep freezer. lol

I bought 4 of the Motts apple juice today- with Target coupons I only paid .50 each

Bought the rest of the snack sized candy bars (12 packs) of Kit Kats, Hershey, and snickers. .26 each with the Target $1 off coupon (they were clearanced to 1.26 and with the coupon, I really scored. ) Only supposed to be twix or snickers, but cashier said no problem on using them for the kit kats and hershey bars. Thank god for a deep freezer. lol

What is this wonderful coupon u speak of?I just looked in the generator but didnt see one.Thxs

On the previous page, a person posted the coupon generator link. You have to go all the way down and you'll see the $1 off Motts Apple Juice coupon (64 oz). Its on sale right now for 1.50. Soooo, you'll get the motts juice for only .50. There is also a .50 off, but thats not it. Its expired, but my target still takes all the target.com printed coupons. no questions asked.

The candy bar one is there too. check page 93 or 94. Its on there.

On the previous page, a person posted the coupon generator link. You have to go all the way down and you'll see the $1 off Motts Apple Juice coupon (64 oz). Its on sale right now for 1.50. Soooo, you'll get the motts juice for only .50. There is also a .50 off, but thats not it. Its expired, but my target still takes all the target.com printed coupons. no questions asked.

The candy bar one is there too. check page 93 or 94. Its on there.

Holy good gosh.Thxs.My printer is smoking.I never even saw those coupons.WOW i missed alot of great deals last year .I only joined GD a few months.I have alot of catching up to do.TY TY TY...

Holy good gosh.Thxs.My printer is smoking.I never even saw those coupons.WOW i missed alot of great deals last year .I only joined GD a few months.I have alot of catching up to do.TY TY TY...

Not sure how your target will be, so I would cut the coupons out and also the expiration date just to be sure. Mine is fine with expired ones, but who knows how yours is. Good luck

Found the train table at my Target. Still scanning @ 79.99. The boxes were beat to pieces. I asked an associate but no luck. She wouldn't budge from $79.99. She took them away on a cart. She also said that the reason they are coming up regular price could be they are going to stock them again. No biggie I was just hoping for steal of a deal and give it as a Christmas present.

I was at one of the smaller Target's today, and they had a number of baby items on clearance. There were some Classic Pooh items (pacifiers and feeding stuff) as well as a Boppy, wipe warmers and other things. only at 30% right now, but worth keeping an eye open for.

Also, those Disney MixSticks are at 50% in my area. I expect they'll either go to 75% or salvage next week.

left target tonight Had a grill thermometer ringing as item not found and guy wouldnt go under 20$ for it :( No thanks! LOL

Did get teh Barbie of the 12 dancing princesses set for 3.72 so was pleased w/ that. Also a barbie PC game for 9.98 not great but it was " a must own" LOL

Found a pack of the .69 juice boxes!!! YAY!! They are NEVER in my store. And I happened to look and there was one of Apple Juice sitting by itself on the shelf! The rest were all 15 packs.

I also got a Sesame Street "Tri Level" Puzzle (with rack I believe) for $3.48 - very cute for a 3 year old's bday party this weekend. They had several more.

On the perfume that's on sale for 75% off, do you think they'll still be good at Christmas time? What is the shelf life do you suppose? I'm buying stuff for our school's Christmas Shop and the price is right but I'm not sure how it will smell in a year from now.

Store it in a DARK cool place. LIGHT is what destroys perfume. If it comes in a box, leave it IN the box. I have perfume I bought in Paris 12 years ago that is fine. They are smart, they package it in a stainless steel lined metal bottle. No light gets to it in there. HTH

I still have Navy perfume when I was probably 13. It doesn't seem to smell as good as it used to, but I may just not like it as well anymore. It's usually laying in a clear drawer. hrmm.. Maybe the dust on the bottle kept it fresh?

I have a question on the mix stix. We have the High School Musical music ones and the video ones. There is also one blue one with no logo on it with sale prices also. Are these compatible with any memory card, or only the movie cards that were hanging next to them? There was only one movie, and it was a teenage chick flick. I didn't know if I could save DVD's to an SD card, or how that worked.

I know what you mean.....Somehow "Sweet Honesty" "Heaven Scent" and "Babe" do not smell as good as I remember them smelling 25 years ago. Oh dear, am I showing my age????

OK, someone tell me how to "Quote" just part of someone else's post and not the whole thing!