Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Went to both our Targets last night. Great night. Got the foosball table for 42 bucks, Danby 4.4 cubic foot refridgerator for 75$ (50% off). I'm a college student and needed that so I'm not waiting. TaylorMade Golf Stand bag for 19.99 from 79.99. 2 golf clubs at 75% off. Some Adidas soccer shinguards for 1.84 from 14.99 and a cool picture frame for 1.98 from 7.99. I also used the online coupon to get a bag of archer farm tortilla chips for .75 cents and its a good size bag of great chips!

!!!BADGERS RULE!!! Do you ever find anything good curb shopping?

I wish that I had known about this site a few years ago when I was in college. Instead, I was blowing the little money that I did have on non-deals. :( Oh well, it is never too late to learn about how to get good deals!

I check Target about once a week since I discovered this thread; however, some days, I just don't feel like looking around for the best deals. It can be an exhaustive process. Does anyone else feel that way sometimes?

Btw, are there ever clearance soaps,shampoos, tp, etc. in the regular aisles, or are they usually just on the ends? I noticed that there were a lot of stickers that said "mark down," but most of them were only about 40 cents off or so. I wonder if that stuff will go on clearance eventually if it doesn't sell.

Well I had a great day today at target.

1. Finally found the Dora the explorer bow up mattress for $6.98

2. A sixty pack of ponds facil cleaners for $3.25 these where 1/2 off but I always use them

3. A 10 pack of infant spons for .87

4. Kitchen Aid Silicone sink mat for 1.46 prevents scratches on stainless steel sinks

5. Boys athletic pants 2.24

6. Boys black sweatshirt 1.48

7. Chocolate covered macademia nuts for 1.74

8. Black suede Mossimo boots for me 8.74

9. Elmo fold-up coloring book with crayons attached 2.48

10. 10 pack of childrens hangers .24

11. Three pack of circo boys underwear for 2.48 these where only 1/2 off but my son is a size small and they are hard to find even at full price.

The only bummer was that I did not see any napkins and the Cascade tubs with the snowman on them rang up 12.99 and no one would budge on the price. They said after 1 week clearance merchandise goes back to regular price. Oh well. not bad for a morning.

Finally! I have something to add, I've been perusing for a couple of years, here I thought I had stumbled onto something :-). Anyway, I always find great deals on items at Target, from toothpaste to furniture. If I find something I really like, I wait until it gets marked down to a price I am willing to pay, almost like a game, sometimes I win, sometimes I don't. I went to my Target (Florence, SC) last night, looking for socks, found several trouser socks for .98 (OP 5.99) and a couple for my DD 1.49 (OP 6.99), these were the 3 pack, different colors, she loves them with her tennis shoes. Now my BIG find, I've been looking at this ottoman/coffee table (leather) for some time, it was originally $249 and was marked down to $99 thought to myself if it goes lower I might bite, well last night it was marked down to $69. Guess what's sitting in my living room?

Here's the link, I hope it works:

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/ref=br_1_1/602-2458058-0608667?ie=UTF8&asin=B000G7L8LC&frombrowse=1

Now my BIG find, I've been looking at this ottoman/coffee table (leather) for some time, it was originally $249 and was marked down to $99 thought to myself if it goes lower I might bite, well last night it was marked down to $69. Guess what's sitting in my living room?

Thats a great find !! :yelclap: The same one at my Target is only down to 50% off.

Today I got...

-Weber matchless flame lighter for $2.78 was $3.99[only 30% off but I needed one].

-Rubbermaid 4 pk. TakeAlongs deep square containers .62¢ was ?. These are red and have candy canes on them.

-Jansport Backpack $7.48 was $29.99

-George Foreman Super Champ grill with bonus Slow Cooker $7.48 was $29.99.

They also have wooden Thomas The Tank Engine trains & accessories on clearance for 30% off. I will wait for these to go lower.

Those napkins were still scanning $1.79. Some have snowmen and Christmas trees on them.

I would have thought these would be marked down by now.

I'm still waiting on the backpacks too. I checked last night and they were still only 30% off. They have a great selection and hopefully, (keeping my fingers crossed !!), they will go cheaper and I can pick them up for when school starts. I know that is a long way off but with 4 daughters it pays to tuck them away for later.

Today I got...

-Jansport Backpack $7.48 was $29.99

-George Foreman Super Champ grill with bonus Slow Cooker $7.48 was $29.99.

They also had the Greatland backpacks on sale yesterday for 75% off... i got a girl's sling type one for $3.78 and a boys regular one for i think $2.48.

Also, got a really nice rolling duffle bag for $12.98...it is very durable and a beautiful purpley/rose color.

I sure wish I could find one of those grill deals, I was eyeing it at 30% off.

Went last night and ended up with the Rubbermaid fabric ornament box for $2.48, sally hansen nail polish for $1, propel large bottle 12 pack for $6.48 (from 9.99) - not that low, but my son's baseball season is starting and could always use plenty! Got Luvs diapers for $5 using the 2 $3 coupons (store and mfr) and will go back to get more of that deal during February. (YAY!)

I saw lots of heaters, one train table (wasn't marked down that low), a nice all in one printer, but was still $70, some nintendo ds & gamecube games for $4-10. Have to go tonight to the other Target near me since I have an excuse - my father wants the fake crocs because he loved the ones DH has. Love those excuses to go back!!

I went to Target today and got an electronic dart board for $12.48 (originally $49.99), that's dh's Valentine's Day present. I also got a sleeping bag with the blow up matress for $4.98. It had ballerinas on it.

where did you find the dart board? i have been looking for one!

anyone in need of furniture? Our target was revamping everything, and most had red clearance stickers on it. Audio peirs were $32. Armoires were about $64. tons of good deals.

My target had every employee working today (IMO), and were taggin everything!

Unreal.. got some great deals.

Baseball gloves (boys) $7-8 each (found by bikes)

Darts (metal-3pk) $2.95

baby crib sheet (classic pooh) $2.24 (mens dept)

receiving blankets $1.74 (found in mens' dept)

baseball Bats $6.24

Minute maid juice .69 each (got 2)

Tony hawk ps2 skateboard game $22.54 (found in toy dept)

Reg. dartboard (cork) $4.98 (toy dept)

DH made me leave or else would have bought a lot more. :)

anyone in need of furniture? Our target was revamping everything, and most had red clearance stickers on it. Audio peirs were $32. Armoires were about $64. tons of good deals.

My target had every employee working today (IMO), and were taggin everything!

Unreal.. got some great deals.

Baseball gloves (boys) $7-8 each (found by bikes)

Darts (metal-3pk) $2.95

baby crib sheet (classic pooh) $2.24 (mens dept)

receiving blankets $1.74 (found in mens' dept)

baseball Bats $6.24

Minute maid juice .69 each (got 2)

Tony hawk ps2 skateboard game $22.54 (found in toy dept)

Reg. dartboard (cork) $4.98 (toy dept)

DH made me leave or else would have bought a lot more. :)

You are absolutely correct about the sale on furniture at target. My target have the Thomas O Brien lamps all at 75% off, 'floor lamps and table lamps.' They also had bookcases and tv stands and tables at 75% off.

Just got back from Target and wow what sales they are having.

Other than what you other bargain hunters have already mentioned:

Hello Kitty Ball and Bat $2.48

Bratz stainless steel Soup Thermos 3.24

Stainless Steel thermos for soup and coffee cup (reg. 29.99)6.98

all kinds of kids bath items;liquid soap,bubble bath;lotion,disposable washrags all 75% off

Winnie the Pooh crib blanket 3.24 (weird cause they had some just like it hanging and when I scanned them they were 14.99

hot pink and white cosmetic bags $.67

game table (reg 129.99)29.99

darling long sleeve button up sweaters for women 3.97

yardigans (and other)magic paint sets 3.27

Dora first FIND ME books (like the Where's Waldo books) 3.98

Dart Boards (reg 39.99 I think)4.98

Most of these were in their regular departments or on the end caps,so they should be pretty easy to find. There were some great furniture buys also and they were still marking but I had spent almost 2 hours and had my cart full so I forced myself to checkout and not look back.. HAHAHAHA

by the way.. I am in Oklahoma.

Forgot the best deal... someone had said earlier they were waiting for these to go 75%... the little elephant kids tents. They had others but at least in my store only the elephant ones wee on sell. They are adorable...regularly $29.99 for 6.24