Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Just back from Target in buffalo, MN tons of stuff on clearance tonight. Lots of clothes, especially mens sweaters for 75% off, Shoes 75% got the boyfriend a pair for $4.98. Also found a couple of those snap ware snap and stack ribbon dispensers for $2.98, they were from Christmas but didn't get marked down until recently. A lot of furniture on clearance, but not marked down real low yet. Also a ton of infant and toddler clothes for 50% off. Didn't come home with a ton of things, but will go back next week to see if it is marked down more.

Not much at my Target today - no barbie mini kingdom dolls, no dora beds, towels or color wonder kits, no velvet fuzzy posters, no nfl footballs, snowman dish tabs still $12.49..... I did manage to get a UofM football jersey for DH for $6.74.

Hmm...

Since our mens teams both won the basketball and football national championships, I doubt any Gator gear is on clearance yet. But it won't hurt to look! ;)

I can never find the Disney Mix things everyone is talking about. Mine had a ton, but they were all new on an endcap and full price?

Same thing here in Orlando. I asked an employee why theirs were full price, and she said they must've just gone them in and were newer versions. The old ones were clearanced out and gone after Christmas. I don't whether that's true or not because they looked the same to me. Also, the cases were full price, but another Target had they for 50% off and they were the same case.

They were a Target exclusive before Christmas. It's the Project 8 PS2 or XBox game and it comes with a limited edition Tony Hawk deck. Original price was $89.xx, they are now $44.xx (the game alone is $39). Great deal! Can be found in electronics (or possibly on an end cap in health and beauty) if they have any left.

Here is a link to one I found on eBay http://cgi.ebay.com/Tony-Hawks-Project-8-PS2-w-Limited-Edition-Deck-NEW_W0QQitemZ220072867148QQihZ012QQcategoryZ62053QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I was at my Target tonight and mine had them in the electronics section on an endcap. Had 8 of them available for $44

I can never find the Disney Mix things everyone is talking about. Mine had a ton, but they were all new on an endcap and full price?

I saw them on clearance at 2 of the 4 stores I went to today. The other 2 had them full price. I think they might have made a small packaging change, and cleared them out for that. That is exactly what they did a few months ago with Hot Wheels too. Always strikes me as a complete waste, but it must make sense to someone at Target. They were scanning as Item Not Found at my store, even though the sign has a price. You might get lucky if someone with PDT scans them and they come up at a clearance price.

:smart: I went to one of our local Targets this evening here in Lexington,KY. The one on Nicholasville Rd. has 75% off most of their clothes in kids,mens,womens, shoes etc.... Toys were not marked down much but it looked like most of the christmas ones were gone anyways. I am going to the other one tomorrow out in Hamburg near the I-75 exit for Man O War. (you can see it from interstate). Sometimes their markdowns are at a different time than the other one.

Thanks,

twin66

Can someone please tell me where the firepits are located that are $17 something? i would LOVE one of these, but can only find the new Spring merchandise.

thanks so much!

I found mine on an endcap next to the other firepits. I bought it about a week or two ago and I go the last one so maybe they are all gone? :(

I found mine on an endcap next to the other firepits. I bought it about a week or two ago and I go the last one so maybe they are all gone? :(

Same here. The clearance firepits where with the other outdoor equipment including the grill accessories and other fire pits. I see that some people are still finding them but the stores that I have been to around town have sold out of them a long time ago. They are long gone here. Way too many clearance shoppers around here, LOL.

Found 3 of the Coloring kits last night, only needed 2 so left 1. The were on the bottom shelf, the clearence tag was $7.xx - but the rang up as $3.xx.

Also found the Creature II speakers marked down to $24.xx, from $99.xx, there was only one left, it was the white one, but I wanted the black one as the rest of my computer is black anyway, I left it for someone else to find:)

Not sure if this is a hidden deal or the markdown teams over here in the DFW area just keep missing them

Beach fun Blaine Male Barbie

reg 4.99

Sale price $1.24 when scanned

May not have any left in some stores as one store I went to had 6 of them ringing up 0.00, went to check out and Cashier asked how much.....

90% off 4.99

So she rang them up .50 a peice :D

My little Sis will not want for guys now when she's playing barbies

Is it just me or are the guy barbie dolls few and far between now?

Not sure if this is a hidden deal or the markdown teams over here in the DFW area just keep missing them

Beach fun Blaine Male Barbie

reg 4.99

Sale price $1.24 when scanned

May not have any left in some stores as one store I went to had 6 of them ringing up 0.00, went to check out and Cashier asked how much.....

90% off 4.99

So she rang them up .50 a peice :D

My little Sis will not want for guys now when she's playing barbies

Is it just me or are the guy barbie dolls few and far between now?

My daugher uses her brothers GI Joe guys, but I will have to check here for the Blane (Ken?) doll.

I just got back from Target and finally checked the one closest to my house for firepits. I found the Odessa (sorry forgot the DCPI) model was down 30%. It was not marked in any way, I just checked the code on the scanner. So, if you have these in your store, there may yet be hope. I found them back by housewares and tools in my store. This is one of those stores with a detached garden center, so things are often in an odd place.

Our Target is a little quite on the clearence. It just seems that it goes very quickly once it hits 50%. But.......I did find one great deal.

They had the mission oak chairs (2 to a box) down to $32.48 (original $130) :yup: Something I had been thinking about buying anyway!

Good day at Target today...

Thanks to this forum, I am becoming a pro at noticing unmarked stuff on the regular shelves that does not have a 'home'. If something is out of place, or if it does not have a shelf tag, most likely it was closed out or clearanced.

So, today, I found an Eddie Bauer 14x14 sun shade which will be super for the beach! They priced it at $7.50.

I also got an Eddie Bauer stainless steel vacuum sealed 'thermos' for $2.78.

Raven 2 Gameboy Advance Game for $4.98

and a few other things....

STill hoping that Foosball table will go down in price .... did not find any more of the multi game tables or sewing machines yet....

Also, housewares (rugs, sheets, towels, bath, etc) appeared to be starting their clearances and are at 30% off.

I just got home from Target. Couldn't find a few of the things I was looking for but I made out on a couple of others. I picked up a womens turtleneck for 2.24, tan pants for 6.24, black silk pjs for 4.48, a kitchen aid sink caddy for 4.48, and a pair of womens white and black polaris hiking boots for 6.24. Not too bad.

Oh- and those Crayola coloring kits were coming up normal price $7.99 :0(

I was bummed about those!

It is the ones that are normally 14.99 which are on sale. The only ones of these I have found are The Little Mermaid and Nemo ones. They include 2 pads of paper, a mini tablet, a thing of markers, and a thing of fingerpaint. The front is clear, letting you see the things inside. I hope that helps! I checked the 7.99 ones here too and they were regular price but there were a couple of the others on sale.

Thanks to you guys, today I found the fire pit fot $17.48, and the wine fridge for $19.98.

Another great find was the spongebob video now 5 pack for $6.24, and a pair of women's Mossimo jeans for $6.24.

Went looking for the wine fridge today. Found it but it was scanning regular price. There were only two left. Asked someone and they said if it scanned regular price then it must be then. Maybe ours have not clearance yet. But it was on an aisle that looked as if it was about to be reset. Oh well. I will keep checking. They did have a few little refridgerators on clearance 30% and a 12 cup Mr Coffee make 50%. I am not sure if anyone mentioned these yet.

OK I got my FIRST really good deal at Target!!!!!! I was just strolling down the isles looking for anything on clearance and came across a wine refrig, so I took it over to the scanner and nothing. So I put it in my cart and finished shopping.

Well sure enough when I got to the cashier it wouldn't ring up and thats when I noticed a little piece of tape and christmas paper on the side of the box. I brought it to the then manager & cashier's attention and said someone must not have liked their Christmas present and return it, we both laughed.(not the cashier) So there was my opening, I said wasn't this part of the Christmas season stuff and should be 90% off. He ASKED me if I knew the orginal price....I said $49.99. He looked at the cashier and said give it to her for 90% off$49.99, OH MY I got it for $5.00!!!!!!!

Now I am not a big wine drinker but this thing is wonderful! I brought it home and filled it will juice and soda and sit it on the counter, now the kids dont have to open the refrig every time the need a drink, I LOVE IT!!!

There it was just sitting with the rest of the small home applications and I would have never know to take a second look at it if it wasnt for this thread!!!!

This so makes up for all the times I have went and not found one thing!!! Thanks everyone!

OK I got my FIRST really good deal at Target!!!!!! I was just strolling down the isles looking for anything on clearance and came across a wine refrig, so I took it over to the scanner and nothing. So I put it in my cart and finished shopping.

Well sure enough when I got to the cashier it wouldn't ring up and thats when I noticed a little piece of tape and christmas paper on the side of the box. I brought it to the then manager & cashier's attention and said someone must not have liked their Christmas present and return it, we both laughed.(not the cashier) So there was my opening, I said wasn't this part of the Christmas season stuff and should be 90% off. He ASKED me if I knew the orginal price....I said $49.99. He looked at the cashier and said give it to her for 90% off$49.99, OH MY I got it for $5.00!!!!!!!

Now I am not a big wine drinker but this thing is wonderful! I brought it home and filled it will juice and soda and sit it on the counter, now the kids dont have to open the refrig every time the need a drink, I LOVE IT!!!

There it was just sitting with the rest of the small home applications and I would have never know to take a second look at it if it wasnt for this thread!!!!

This so makes up for all the times I have went and not found one thing!!! Thanks everyone!

Nicely Done!!!!:yup:

These are great for soda, but I would be careful with juice unless it is shelf stable (juice boxes, or cans, but not the stuff in plastic bottles). These do not get as cold as a regular refrigerator, which is why they are good for wine. I make homemade cheese and bought a larger one on clearance last year for that. It is perfect because it does not get so cold as to kill the bacteria. Which, of course, is why you need to be careful.

Just left Target and got a Storage and communication center for 17.48. the original price was 69.99. I am soooo HAPPY. The box was to heavy for me to lift so a guy that worked in the store helped me get it to my cart and then into my car. It needs to be assembled but it is sooo what we need to store monthly bills and day to day clutter. It also matches my oak kitchen furniture.

Just left Target and got a Storage and communication center for 17.48. the original price was 69.99. I am soooo HAPPY. The box was to heavy for me to lift so a guy that worked in the store helped me get it to my cart and then into my car. It needs to be assembled but it is sooo what we need to store monthly bills and day to day clutter. It also matches my oak kitchen furniture.

What area of the store was this in and how big is it?

Didn't find any great clearance deals at my local Target tonight. There were some furniture pieces that looked alright, but they were around $99-149 on clearance, and they didn't have any more of the cube things that I liked on clearance. I looked for the Blaine Barbie that someone mentioned, but they didn't have any, nor were there any of the Crayola sets (my sister got my niece the Nemo one around Xmas time, but all they had was a farm animals one that I didn't bother to scan).

The Bratz Boutique ready-bed tents were marked down to $7.48, though. Unfortunately, I had to buy one of these at full price ($29.99) for a little girl I babysit for, after I had given her brother the Spiderman version (freebie ;)) for his birthday a few weeks before. Of course, the tents went on clearance about a week after I finally threw out the receipt.

Went looking for the wine fridge today. Found it but it was scanning regular price. There were only two left. Asked someone and they said if it scanned regular price then it must be then. Maybe ours have not clearance yet. But it was on an aisle that looked as if it was about to be reset. Oh well. I will keep checking. They did have a few little refridgerators on clearance 30% and a 12 cup Mr Coffee make 50%. I am not sure if anyone mentioned these yet.

I found one of those wine fridges at my target also in the red. I scanned it and it came up full price then I noticed the tag said it was the silver model. I asked someone about it and I gave her the correct DPI # and she put it in her hand held scanner and she said it was $19.98. I would double check the tag she says that happens sometime when they are unloading they get tagged wrong. I got lucky she said when they went clearance they flew off the shelves. Hope this helps.:cheesy: