Old Navy 75% off Old Navy Supply Line YMMV

AndreaInNC

I was in my Old Navy last night and they already had their Old Navy Supply Line marked 75% off.

It was all their dog items, wrapping paper, ornaments, holiday tins, wine boxes and stuffed animals.

I walked out with some huge stuffed animals for like $3.25.

Great for stocking stuffers!

I walked out with some huge stuffed animals for like $3.25.

Great for stocking stuffers!

Well, if this isn't an oxymoron, I don't know what is. :D I'm just kidding, it did make me smile, but I do realize what a paragraph break means.

Thanks for the info, I'm heading there today.

ours didn't have much for kids clothes, and the BIG stuffed animals were gone too....but I DID score some stuffed animals for about $2 each...they were very cute bears and penguins in the baby section, they weren't marked so I asked and they said yes they were 75% off too...when I took them up they didn't ring up on sale, but they did it manually...don't know if they were supposed to be marked down or not, but I got a great deal! I also bought coats for my parents and our dogs...I don't usually go for that kind of thing, but a $25 coat for $6...it's worth it for the joke factor (although my parents really do put their dog through that, so they'll be thankful lol)

Look thoroughly through the clearance racks...i found a few shirts for 1.98. I got a shirt for 4 dollars and some change and a long sleeved shirt for my husband and brother for 7.50...the long sleeved shirts may go down in price after Christmas...if so, the receipt can be brought back to the store for a price adjustment.