Columbia Sportswear Women's Emme Lake Parka $29.99 shipped (reg. $100) @ Amazon

alimfp

Update: Only size large left now..

Columbia Sportswear Women's Emme Lake Parka

http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/P/B000FZVLOY.01._AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_V62617084_.jpg

List Price: $100.00

Price: $29.99 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25

You Save: $70.01 (70%)

See my other thread for more Columbia Sportswear stuff I just discovered.

Sunny - Similar thing happened to me. Only I ordered one on Sierra Trading Post for $79 (over half off), and then found almost the exact same one at Amazon.com that night for $49! Columbia Sportswear makes amazing stuff, their coats are soooooo nice and warm.

I live in the deep south and will be travelling to Chicago over the holidays so I need a warm coat, I wanted one with a removable liner, but am thinking about getting this one because it

is longer and I get really cold as I am not use to the cold.Does anyone know if the ones without the extra liner are warm enough for that kind of weather ? I saw this one in the store and it did not look very thick. Thanks!

http://www.amazon.com/Columbia-Sportswear-Womens-Creek-Parka/dp/B000FZVM4I/ref=pd_sbs_a_1/002-8332483-2004828

Columbia Sportswear runs true to size for both DH and myself.

Cubeegirl - DH has a coat similar to that one now. He's had it for about 10 years. His has the outer shell, which is just a bit thicker than wind breaker. Then it has a detachable fleece like liner (thick) inside. We go up to the mountains where it's easily 10-20 degrees at any given time and he's warm in it. It really keeps the wind out, which is a huge plus.

Columbia Sportswear runs true to size for both DH and myself.

Cubeegirl - DH has a coat similar to that one now. He's had it for about 10 years. His has the outer shell, which is just a bit thicker than wind breaker. Then it has a detachable fleece like liner (thick) inside. We go up to the mountains where it's easily 10-20 degrees at any given time and he's warm in it. It really keeps the wind out, which is a huge plus.

I ordered it... it doesn't have the removable liner like I wanted, but is getting close to our trip and I don't want to pay the prices I am finding for the ones with the removable liner...

hope it is warm enough...