TRU Day 2?

mom2twoblessings

Only 4 items :confused: Is that typically all they do for each day/offer ?

(I think someone on here was waiting for the Thomas train)

Bratz Girlfriendz

$7.49 with coupon

Guitar Hero II Bundle for PS2 and Von Hellion Skin

$59.98 with coupon

Thomas the Tank Ride-on

$149.99 with coupon

Marvel Ani-Movie Studio

$29.99 with coupon

Yes, it is only 4 a day...but they would not take mine yesterday. I am going back today with both sets and if they take the one today I am going to make the take the one from yesterday since I have the woman's name that would not take it.....

I had the same problem here...apparently the "take 5 dollars off a $25 purchase" coupons that are printed off the internet are not valid TRU coupons so some stores have stopped accepting internet coupons entirely. I called and complained but was told that individual stores can set their own policies.

I had the same problem here...apparently the "take 5 dollars off a $25 purchase" coupons that are printed off the internet are not valid TRU coupons so some stores have stopped accepting internet coupons entirely. I called and complained but was told that individual stores can set their own policies.

How ridiculous. Is it so hard to look at an e-mail and see that there are 4 things on sale and only accept coupons for those for things. Gimme a break.

What state are you in?

Im in Ohio and my Toys R Us took the 12 Days coupon for the Guitar Hero 2 and the Bratz doll. They said they knew about the guitar hero and got an extra shipment. Mine had over 30+ of them in stock. thankfully I went when I did as they only had 5 skins left that is free with the coupon

What state are you in?

The TRU was in MA...I used them last year without a problem as well but so far no luck this year...although I saw in another post that having your store call the main office may help I am sure that will go over well with all the people in line...and I swear my TRU is the slowest store EVER