Has anyone received anything they've ordered from Buy.com in the last month?

I've placed 11 orders with them since Thanksgiving and have received everything in the first 10 either on time or earlier (order #11 was just placed yesterday!). The only "issue" I've had so far was that it took them over a week to process one MP3 player before it shipped but once it was sent I received it from California in 3 days (I'm in South Carolina).

Google checkout discount rocks.

I ordered a Gameboy Advance in late November. The item showed "in stock - will ship in 1 - 2 business days''. I ordered it. Their order lookup pages shows the item not in stock. My wife called and they don't know when they'll get any in. What really burns me up is their site still shows this thing in stock.

So basically, Buy.com is fraudulantly accepting orders for this, and likely other popular items knowing full well they are out of stock and will not meet time shipping date listed on the item. We're waiting a callback on Monday from a manager. I'm sure they'll give us the same runaround. I'll never, ever use buy.com again regardless of how this turns out. I'll stick to Best Buy and others who actually update their pages when an item is out of stock.

I ordered 2 books and Buffy the vampire box set on the 24th and I haven't received anything. It states it was shipped the 27th.... I find it hard to believe it's taking this many days to get here... Anyone else having problems?

Did you choose the free shipping option? If so, since the order was just books and movies, they probably sent it Media Mail which I have seen take a loooong time to arrive on some occasions. :(

I ordered 2 pairs of Heeleys from them, Separate orders to take advantage of the discounts.. Anyways, I got one pair within a week. The 2nd pair got lost.. I had to call them and complain (nicely of course.) cuz the Fedex search had nothing. So they looked into while I was on the phone and said it was lost in transit.. they are sending me another pair. (asked if I wanted a refund or another order)

Might want to call they're cust service number and find out...

I have called them... They keep telling me Media Mail can take 7-10 days. Then I tell the retards it's been longer then that. Their reply is just to wait and it'll come...

I said if it doesn't come in the next week can I call you and have you send replacements? The guys response was no, you don't need to call us, it'll come...

Their obviously retarded....

If they don't show up next week I'm going to demand a refund...

I have called them... They keep telling me Media Mail can take 7-10 days. Then I tell the retards it's been longer then that. Their reply is just to wait and it'll come...

I said if it doesn't come in the next week can I call you and have you send replacements? The guys response was no, you don't need to call us, it'll come...

I find your use of the word "retard' highly offensive.

escalate it to the next level then....

call back Monday...if they give you the same runaround, speak to a supervisor, then manager, then keep moving up if necessary