DeepDiscountDVD...problems?

cal2net

Been trying to order the Band of Brothers DVD for hubby but each time I choose to "buy it" nothing happens. Anyone else experiencing this problem? I wasn't sure if it's my pc here at work or not, may have to wait til I get home to order. Just thought I would check if anyone else encountered this problem.

A.Y. C.

Been trying to order the Band of Brothers DVD for hubby but each time I choose to "buy it" nothing happens. Anyone else experiencing this problem? I wasn't sure if it's my pc here at work or not, may have to wait til I get home to order. Just thought I would check if anyone else encountered this problem.

A.Y. C.

if you are doing it work..then the firewall there is prohibiting you to do that! so yes wait til you get home to do that...

I have no problem ordering fromthem..and they are fast in shipping too.

Has anyone gotten their Pirates of the Carribean ordered on 12/5? It's been over 2 weeks now. I had no idea it would take this long. I've almost entirely done my shopping online this year and this is the ONLY thing that has not arrived. Everything else is here or "out for delivery" today. I hope it gets here before Christmas. :(

I called in and talked to a rep and she was very nice. She said it should have been here on 12/19 (yesterday). She said that if I don't receive it by 12/26, they will send me a new one. I told her that if I don't get it by Saturday, I will go buy a new one at the store. She said that is fine and if it comes on Monday, call and they will send me a prepaid mailer and refund the full amount when they receive it back. If I don't receive it by Monday, they will just issue a refund. At least the rep was nice about it. My son really wants to see this movie!

Has anyone gotten their Pirates of the Carribean ordered on 12/5? It's been over 2 weeks now. I had no idea it would take this long. I've almost entirely done my shopping online this year and this is the ONLY thing that has not arrived. Everything else is here or "out for delivery" today. I hope it gets here before Christmas. :(

I received my Pirate's order yesterday (12/19). That media mail delivery is sure sloooooow.:no:

I ordered a few things from them this year during the 20% off sale they were having. I ordered 3 different John Wayne DVDs for my dad and Lost S2 for my mom. Lost S2 arrived super fast, i was surprised but of course i had to return it because someone else gave it to her as an early Christmas present, lol.

Two of the John Wayne dvds i ordered, were ordered on the same night a few hours apart and this was in early to mid November. They had still not arrived by December 10th so i finally emailed customer service and got a response very quickly. They said to wait two more days and if i didn't receive them by that time, email them again with my shipping address and they would resend them. Now I don't know if it was a mix up with them or if it just got lost in the mail shuffle but either way they responded quickly everytime i emailed them and i finally got my dvds, 3 days ago!

DDD's prices are good and I am grateful that they responded so quickly but this makes me feel a little weary about ordering from them again.

I had good luck with DeepDiscountDVD.com got got TONS of TV series sets during thier buy 1 get 1 free sales. The only problem I had was partially my fault as I waited til the very last minute in one of the sales and ordered. I paid extra for shipping but they told me that one of my items was backordered and wouldnt ship till Christmas eve. Lucky enough Frys Electronics had a sale that very weekend for the same DVD. I was able to cancel my order no problem and purchase what I needed at the store.

My advice would be to jump on the sales ASAP especially the half off or buy1 get one free.